Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna (34014 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
lari03: yes I will vote for Al mustapha. The era of MKO is gone. Afterall military work involves killing and its part of their job, the guy did what he had to do to survive.
Unlike OBJ, Almustapha does not belong to R.O.F so he may very well lead the revolution Nigeria seeks. Similar to OBJ he just got out of jail, so 2015 has gotten more interesting.
You will vote for him based onnnnnn? Oh, yeah, I forget he's Muslim and a Northerner which are the only criterias he needs.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Spacey(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
The revolution has begun *in Patrick Stewart's voice*
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
utumunta: This is the only man that can split Buhari's vote evenly, in the north. They call GEJ names, yet he keeps springing political suprises unknown in this clime.
I dey laff...
when it comes down to the come down, NOBODY of Northern extraction can split Buhari's votes in the North, so u can keep dreaming. In 3 months everyone would've forgotten about this killer Major. What planet were u on when Abachas son also tried these stunts. Northerners are fanatical, not stuuuupid.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nigeria = Joke
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by DaaSlim(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
bilms: Almustapha for President in 2015 Rally Holds in Kaduna

Chief Security Officer to late General Sani Abacha yesterday turned his visit to Kaduna state into a 2015 campaign speeches.

Al-Mustapha, who had been in detention for nearly 15 years, was acquitted by the Court of Appeal Lagos recently over the killing of Kudirat, wife of M.K.O Abiola, the presumed winner of 1913 presidential election.

Major Al-Mustapha, arrived Kaduna state metropolis from Zaria where he paid a visit to the Emir of Zazzau, Dr. Shehu Idris around 2.10pm.

Hundreds of youths trooped out to receive him and chanted , “ 2015: Major Al-Mustapha for president.”

Al-Mustapha seized the moment and responding to the youths under the umbrella of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) said: “For those of you that believe there is hopelessness in the country, we must all team up to make the direction for change. You may not understand now but when the direction is defined, when the rail is laid you will know it.

“I was told that when I was released in Lagos, youths in Kaduna, Kano and other parts of the North trooped out to celebrate my release. Those in the south also did same, because I was told. I thought I was forgotten but this has shown me that you love me and I love you all.

According to him, his release was a victory for democracy and that he would meet with all youth bodies and organisations in both North and South in order to chart a new course.

In his address, the National President of AYF, Comrade Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu said the situation they found themselves in was unfortunate and that they will change the norm at all cost.

Speaking when he received the former CSO in his residence; Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Gumi urged him to see his incarceration as the will of Allah and that he should forgive all those that played role in it.

“It is indeed a happy day for us and as he said it is a big plus to democracy and judiciary in Nigeria. We have come of age where no innocent person should be incarcerated for no reason. We pray Allah will give peace to our nation and for everybody to live in peace and in a peaceful environment.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/almustapha-for-president-in-2015-rally-holds-in-kaduna

I dey laugh ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by lumeneng22: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
The beginning of a shattered dream. You think say u be o b j?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by farem: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Al-amieyeseigha for 2015!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by olexzy39: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na d mumu people we no get workk to do we go celebrate him, well i no blame dem na madness, abeg make una warn am bcus if care no take he go back to jail. No b only rule na run he want..
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by rockbase360: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
I guess prison is the new training ground for future president's
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by ifeelgood: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Under which party? Because Obasanjo don use pdp slot.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kinkymax: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Al mustapha for president I de laff sha. Dis killer is gonna eat grass at d end
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by chibuike123(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
bilms: Almustapha for President in 2015 Rally Holds in Kaduna

Chief Security Officer to late General Sani Abacha yesterday turned his visit to Kaduna state into a 2015 campaign speeches.

Al-Mustapha, who had been in detention for nearly 15 years, was acquitted by the Court of Appeal Lagos recently over the killing of Kudirat, wife of M.K.O Abiola, the presumed winner of 1913 presidential election.

Major Al-Mustapha, arrived Kaduna state metropolis from Zaria where he paid a visit to the Emir of Zazzau, Dr. Shehu Idris around 2.10pm.

Hundreds of youths trooped out to receive him and chanted , “ 2015: Major Al-Mustapha for president.”

Al-Mustapha seized the moment and responding to the youths under the umbrella of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) said: “For those of you that believe there is hopelessness in the country, we must all team up to make the direction for change. You may not understand now but when the direction is defined, when the rail is laid you will know it.

“I was told that when I was released in Lagos, youths in Kaduna, Kano and other parts of the North trooped out to celebrate my release. Those in the south also did same, because I was told. I thought I was forgotten but this has shown me that you love me and I love you all.

According to him, his release was a victory for democracy and that he would meet with all youth bodies and organisations in both North and South in order to chart a new course.

In his address, the National President of AYF, Comrade Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu said the situation they found themselves in was unfortunate and that they will change the norm at all cost.

Speaking when he received the former CSO in his residence; Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Gumi urged him to see his incarceration as the will of Allah and that he should forgive all those that played role in it.

“It is indeed a happy day for us and as he said it is a big plus to democracy and judiciary in Nigeria. We have come of age where no innocent person should be incarcerated for no reason. We pray Allah will give peace to our nation and for everybody to live in peace and in a peaceful environment.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/almustapha-for-president-in-2015-rally-holds-in-kaduna
for al- mustapha mind him stand even a remote chance to contest for 2015? make him no go rest na 45yrs jail dey wait am dis time aROUND angry undecided
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by vision2050: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Al-mustapha/James Ibori 2015
#justgivethemrice+money
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Revolva(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na wa for this country called Nigeria ooo
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by BrosG: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ridiculous
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
HUNGERGAMES!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by PStacks(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
If the court has deckared him not guilty then he has equal right just like evry other Nigerian.. He's above 18. He can vote and be voted for but what I don't get is that..

They say he's still in the Military, would a military man Campaign in a democracy or he'l drop his khaki or what?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Akiika: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why not? afterall Nigeria is one huge joke!!!
Didn't Ibori, an ex-convict become Governor.
Didn't Omisore, a murderer win senate seat from prison?
Aren't our politicians thugs in babariga, Agbada, hat e.t.c?
Who say Mustapha no fit contest?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by babsomotde(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Na for your house you go be president for another 15 years. No be for Nigeria, you go rule.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by steveec122(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2013
sanklose: Bt I tought Ex.convicts are not qualified for presidency ooo
He was Acquitted not Convicted. go back to school!!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by mattomix: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Nigeria a nation ruled by ex-convict!!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by bigcaasi: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Nor be today dis type of tin dey happen for 9ja, so make una nor dey surprise cos him don already be president for north now....2 1 3

He is the northern acting presido.. grin
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by francisbiz: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2013
He should run a NGO to reshape the lives of the derailed northern kids and youth;Don't run for any political office.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by lastpage: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Singing in feal's voice

Dedi bodi geti accident yepa 2ce
Confusion breaki boni yepa 2ce
Double wahala for dedi bodi and the owner of dedi
Double wahala for dedi bodi !

Funny enough, a killer is now having prospects of ruling Nigeria simply because Nigeria is bereft of credible leaders coupled with the gullibility of the masses who are divided along ethno-religious lines.I'm not surprised at all,Omisore killed Bola Ige and ended up in senate after being elected while in Prison.

With the indication so far that Al-mustapha may contest for the president,I pray he does that under the PDP and gives Jonathan a run for his popularity in the North and south or better still, he may substitute Sambo as vice president. I just hope he's not considering running under Fasheu's UPN else it won't work in the SW.

On the whole,he may end up instigating the khaki boys in case of crisis after the 2015 election. Who knows what his revolution speech is all about ?

[b]It is only in Nigeria, this sort of farce can happen.
Honestly, l think this country is completely Up-side, DOWN!

*USA predicted that Nigeria will COLLAPSE by 2015.
Well, l was one of those who labeled them "haters" but unfolding events since then has pointed (unfortunately) in that direction.

*Seeing the way "unheard-of things" (at least not at the same level!) are happening in Nigeria now (Kidnaping, Daily Robbery, Bombings, Cult-killings, Political assassinations, e.t.c.), I once wondered three years ago, whether Somalia would not be "childs-play", compared to what Nigeria would become in about seven years time (2017)?

Well, events keep unfolding and each time, its in that same direction: FAILED STATE!

But then, l keep saying that we cannot heap ALL the blame on our inept leaders.
*We the people, the followers are such puerile and gullible lot!
*We dont hold our leaders to account
*We are so impoverished that a "few crumbs" falling off their table is all we need to roll-over on the floor for them
*We sell our future for a plate of porrigde, so to say
*Instead of fighting for "structures", which will in-turn improve our life and our future, we only ask for "instant gratification" in form of Bag of Rice or a few naira notes.*
*We lack any shred of dignity and as such, those in power treat us with disgust and set us against one another.

So, no surprise that we hear "Al Mustapha for President", l guess he is the "best we have on offer"

Suffer-Head just dey start for dis our obodo Kontiri![/b] angry angry wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by lastpage: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2013
chibuike123: for al- mustapha mind him stand even a remote chance to contest for 2015? make him no go rest na 45yrs jail dey wait am dis time aROUND angry undecided
[color=#000099][/color]

His target is actually either the Senate or A Governorship Ticket in one of the Northern states .... and he will WIN!
Mark my words. Bookmark this page now.

That is Nigeria for you.

Lastpage!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by elari(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2013
From prison to power. Like ObJ et al Al mustapha... 9ja funny die
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by OCCULTIST(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
HE IS THE ONLY NORTHERNER I CAN VOTE FOR FOR NOW
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Well Nigeria is full of shit were a lot of rubbish happen if the court fails on there own part to prove him guilty on the death of an innocent woman the nation would not fail that's I know for sure all those in favor of almustapha how I wish it were your mothers that's would killed by this same man.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by slimfit1(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2013
If obasanjo did it why can't he did it too English from is former boss.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by psalmsen(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Why Everything dey happen for 9ja. sad
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by secretcerish: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
So the prosecutors did a bad job of prosecuting a guilty man...so d judge d facts are cold...does that make him innocent?
Just because naija drags cases forever doesn't make d few dat are resilient enough 2 wait long enough 2 outwit a eweak system doesn't exactly make dis man a poster child for democracy plssss...anyways if his criteria for deciding dat Nigeria loves him is there normal rent a crowd of hungru northern boys who killed for 100 den he must be joking....ist comment on nairaland!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2013
He has right to campaign and rant, but what i can guarantee is that ASO ROCK CANNOT ACCOMMODATE ANY NEW OCCUPANT TILL 2019. Enjoy the Fresh Air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.