Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna (34008 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Babaji111(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2013
I do not advice Al-Mustapha to join politics now. I would like him to travel out for vocation to enable him refresh after years of incarceration. Anyways, let him play his life the way it sweets him and let him not forget Nigeria is no longer a save heaven again. Meanwhile, I am happy that he is free now, but let him play his cards well because some demons are watching. undecided
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by jayhembolaji: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
delors: He is contesting for the PRESIDENT OF AREWA PEOPLE'S CONGRESS na...he has his right to vote and be voted for abeg...He is still a citizen
or did the OP say he is contesting for the President of Nigeria ni? ehen na...
are u blind? Abi una no sabi read book ni
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by jayhembolaji: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2013
crystalballs: who say he cannot happen...

unless it is not in Naija...

God you for allow me choose the country wey i want ooo.... give me another chance, relocate me to canada atleast.
hennn, go and die now so dat u'll be able 2 choose anoda country nxt time, MUMU-NI
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
willyfrench: What a joke! So because OBJ came out of incarceration & got elected President this MAJOR ASSASIN,CRIMINAL,KILLER,MURDERER thinks he can as well have a go? Abeg make i hear worddd jare!
15yrs in prison,2015 in sight...hmmm,this èlèwòn should be made HEAD prisoner in kirikiri for 15yrs of his life sentence commuted from the death sentence he bloody deserves.....
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Chineke God, Dis aboki people na malu sense dem get
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
jayhembolaji: are u blind? Abi una no sabi read book ni
SHUT UP THERE! Can't you read btw da lines of what he is saying? Must you display your sub-zero iQ status @ every stride? Aboki!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Billygee2u: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
OK ooooh,we hear una report
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Dejohnbull: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Beauty of democracy.[/quote] Demostration of craze, fela kuti.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Moralistli(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2013
I would say due to many years that this Col.Al-Mustapha of a guy spent in jail, he's yet to recover from psychological trauma....
His family should do him a favour and advise him to go for rehab ASAP.
This man is most probably suffering from dementia now. If you don't understand what i mean, just travel out of Nigeria and return after 13/14years...
He probably thinks we are stil under military rule...In Btw, President ke, President ni
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by samilaki: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2013
We were rated d most happiest pple in d world........ Nw dy wil rate us again d most stupid n senseless pple in d world!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by bizlinks(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Na who dash am presido. Nawaoooh for dis our naija
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2013
He may be seeking election as President of ex-prisoners Association(EPA). The incumbent Chief Bode George is not seeking re-election having served his complete term.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2013
samilaki: We were rated d most happiest pple in d world........ Nw dy wil rate us again d most stupid n senseless pple in d world!
Na your family them go rate the SILLIEST family that ever existed
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Fajimad: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
I Love that, i wish to be part of campaign committee. i usually believe in him this is the type of the man 9ja need for now
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by DDon11: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
willyfrench: What a joke! So because OBJ came out of incarceration & got elected President this Major thinks he can as well have a go? Abeg make i hear worddd jare!
That is what I was just talking. They think the thief Mustafa will become president, when we say that enough of this Hausa thiefs.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Two years visa to the United States!!! This may just be your time, it's cheap and affordable.Call 07033314128
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by HyperBase(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Well Nigeria is full of shit were a lot of rubbish happen if the court fails on there own part to prove him guilty on the death of an innocent woman the nation would not fail that's I know for sure all those in favor of almustapha how I wish it were your mothers that's would killed by this same man.

You wished Al-Mustapha was killed because he is not your father or brother. You are so biased and selfish you don't care if he looses his life for an offense he did not commit. If it were you who's involved, the court judgement would have been a success for democracy, now against your stupid feelings, you don't see anything good about Nigeria. Hypocrite!

Like someone said, Nigeria must have been a darling to you the day Rev. King was condemned for offenses he did not commit. That's how idiots reason and feel. GOAT!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by frankobaba(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
One Big Conspiracy Theory
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kabiruddeen: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
yes almustapha for president 2015 ilike that.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
[size=15pt]SO ONCE YOU COME OUTTA JAIL IN NAIJA NA PRESIDENTIAL SEAT BE NEXT PLAN HUH? ABI THIS THING DEY TRUE TRUE WORK[/size]
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by andrano: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
me gbadu Al mustapha dan buhari two hundred times.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by ifedayoonikola(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
PointB: I dey laugh oo.

But anyway, even though they are both killers, I prefer this man to Buhari.
you must be sick for dat statement.how can u compare mustapha with buhari.I knew this will happen when I saw dat man being released.the boko haram wahala will stop as his release is part of the negotiation they have been fighting for.and also a way to tackle the opposition in 2015.Naija I hail oo
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by JaaizTech: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
why do human beings not learn, Allah has shown you that you are nothing, He took you from being the 2nd most powerful person in this country to the level of a common criminal, and kept you in prison for 15years, yet you refuse to take heed.
Surely, the praise singers and psycophants whom are only after your loot are really deceiving you. I say to you Al Mustapha, you probably deserve to die, but you have been given a 2nd chance, and this time round, you shall see the ultimate consequences of evil.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kabir172: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2013
MAY ALLAH GIVE US A LAEDER NOT A RULER.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US A LEADER THAT WILL ACCEPT IN PUBLIC WHAT HE WAS ACCEPTED IN SECRET.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US A LEADER WHO WILL CONSIDER THE NEEDS OF COMMON MEN. AMIIIIN.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kabir172: 12:15am On Jul 26, 2013
[center][/center]
kabir172: MAY ALLAH GIVE US A LAEDER NOT A RULER.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US A LEADER THAT WILL ACCEPT IN PUBLIC WHAT HE WAS ACCEPTED IN SECRET.
TO BECOME A MAN IS NOT A DAY JOB.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Teejay621(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
This is a brilliant strategy to distract the Northern voters and avoid them having a single vote which might ruin PDP/GEJ's chances at the polls come 2015. GEJ is a very smart man using Al-Mustapha for this strategy.
Btw, I feel it's foolish for a man who has 'spent' 15yrs in prison to suddenly come out with enough exuberance for all these. He's supposed to be remorseful and reflect on his near-death experience.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by molas02: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2013
difrent pipu difrent thinking, i was thinking on how almustafa will will go bk to life imprismt, he was thinking of niger prsident
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Raddie(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: Animal!!!!!!!! Give this nation a name if not Nigeriaundecided
Nkita!
Are you retarded?
Read my comment again - it was a Q!
You could have just answered, guess it's WAY BEYOND YOU
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Raddie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
@mod
Wetin

I meant REE tard ed not slow na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.