Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Designed This DANA Air Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Designed This DANA Air Website (753 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Nigeria Internet Group? Who Designed This Site? / Please Who Designed Naijapals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Designed This DANA Air Website by greenmouse(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
who designed this website and what do you ahve to say about this website.

http://www.flydanaair.com/
Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
greenmouse: who designed this website and what do you ahve to say about this website.

http://www.flydanaair.com/

Lol
Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by yawatide(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Maybe dem don take d money wey dem for use employ better people to do d site, carry am pay compensation to d crash victims tongue

On a serious note, the site is terrible. It won't even pullup on FF and on IE8, all I see is images with blue borders around them. It definitely isn't a site I would trust my account details to.

It would be interesting to know what the web traffic to the site is and how many people actually use this site to reserve and pay for reservations.
Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by greenmouse(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Maybe dem don take d money wey dem for use employ better people to do d site, carry am pay compensation to d crash victims tongue

On a serious note, the site is terrible. It won't even pullup on FF and on IE8, all I see is images with blue borders around them. It definitely isn't a site I would trust my account details to.

It would be interesting to know what the web traffic to the site is and how many people actually use this site to reserve and pay for reservations.

Thats why i posted it for una opinion, atleast am not the only one seeing it that way.
Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by yawatide(f): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
he he, at first I actually thought that because of my location, the files were taking too long to come across. Especially after seeing the site on FF, I decided to open on all 4 browsers that I have. I kept on having hope that I would at the very least, see some sort of background color or image.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by Pins(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Bad site,not well planned.
Re: Who Designed This DANA Air Website by veightar: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
shocked They nearly drained all my internet data. How do this website make sales??
It's just full of images and flash, like a 1996 website, just with a little bit good pixel image.

Why not replace the images with some text and the flash with jquery instead. That could make it a little modernized.

little analysis

The website has

3 documents embedded in the homepage in a form of iframe

44 images shocked (total size of 503K) shocked
14 scripts
4 stylesheets (total size of 243K)

In all, the designer focused on look and not performance.

I guess they hired a graphic designer and not a web designer

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System / Help! Webmasters Pls Assess This Site, My Client Rejected It!!! / Best Website Design I think I have seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.