Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Best Website Design I think I have seen - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Website Design I think I have seen (753 Views)

Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Website Design I think I have seen by zerozero1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
I came across this American website designed for an American web management firm by a Nigerian! This guy is amazing. I just keep staring @ his creativity. www.communitywebsupport.com is the site. His personal email is surveyade@gmail.com just in case you want him design a website for you. He's almost done with mine and I am so elated- I will display my website when he's through..
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by JMOI: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
hahahaha... funny.
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by CODEEATER(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
mmmmm. .

Nice... so which TEMPLATE did YOU use? grin

1 Like

Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by Djtm(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is an insult on my stupidity!
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by kingthreat(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2013
CODE-EATER:
mmmmm. .

Nice... so which TEMPLATE did YOU use? grin

Template or no template it was well customized. If you're a web developer and have over 10 jobs a month, tell me how you will cope creating brand new cms templates for each of ur sites.

1 Like

Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by Djtm(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2013
kingthreat:

Template or no template it was well customized. If you're a web developer and have over 10 jobs a month, tell me how you will cope creating brand new cms templates for each of ur sites.
making 10 designs in a week or less is easy if you know what you're doing. If you'd talked about the backend now.....
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by CODEEATER(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2013
kingthreat:

true...but if every dev starts using some geeks open source template... den we r not doing any thing... we r not original...

D dependence on templates by naija devs is becoming 2much jor...
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by webkuti: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
We design great websites

Yeah. We provide Cheap Web Design to small businesses. If you have a limited budget and need a cheap website to help you stand out from the crowd, you've come to the right place.

Visit at http://www.webkuti.com.ng

Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by zerozero1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Well, only an amateur would expect a developer to develop a template from the scratch for a client that can't pay $10,000, but rather has a mere N25,000 only. And Don't be a dummy!! Who designed "wordpress"? And what was it desiged for? Even World-class coders develop websites from templates and add a toucH of top-class finishing to it. That was what the web developer did to that website.
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by zerozero1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Djtm: This is an insult on my stupidity!

You are a "quack" web designer. You are exactly wHat you called yourself- ST*PID. I bet in your entire career, you can never achieve making that website! You need to see the review it was awarded. St*p*d fellow indeed. Guys like you can't even edit their names. Please can I see a link to your website(s) if any?
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by Djtm(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
zerozero1:

You are a "quack" web designer. You are exactly wHat you called yourself- ST*PID. I bet in your entire career, you can never achieve making that website! You need to see the review it was awarded. St*p*d fellow indeed. Guys like you can't even edit their names. Please can I see a link to your website(s) if any?
cheesy rotflmgdfao. I didn't know that the tin pained you like this. Oya sorry. The website is cool. *wait, I didn't say it wasn't cool before na*
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by fitnesswis: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
zerozero1:

must you vomit so much of aggressive words?
Re: Best Website Design I think I have seen by CODEEATER(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
webkuti: We design great websites

Yeah. We provide Cheap Web Design to small businesses. If you have a limited budget and need a cheap website to help you stand out from the crowd, you've come to the right place.

Visit at http://www.webkuti.com.ng
am feeling that site....

(1) (Reply)

. / New And Profitable Job For Bloggers And All Internet Users In Nigeria Here -FREE / How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.