Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? (12723 Views)

TV station(s) That Airs The Most Educative Programmes? / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by 4peace(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
I.D
Deadly Woman

BBC

Click and News Hour
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2013
BLITZ

NatGeo Wild

Soundcity

ALJAZEERA - Inside Story, world news
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Symphony007: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Why would anybody spend time in front of tv keeping up with one ghastly disfunctional greed personified farmily called kardashians? Life is too short to be spent on frevolities.
* goes back to listening enya's book of days*

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2013
I love, love love NaGeo!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by oselenkejoor: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
1. Sony max's a 1000 ways to die (absolutely freaky and weird). Do those stuffs happen for real?
2.Africa magic yoruba (dem dey make sense at times)
3. One Gospel (This brings down the heavens in my room)
4. CNN smiley
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Symphony007: Why would anybody spend time in front of tv keeping up with one ghastly disfunctional greed personified farmily called kardashians? Life is too short to be spent on frevolities.
* goes back to listening enya's book of days*

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

Btw its 'family' not 'farmily'. They're not farmers biko!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by claremont(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Al Jazeera

Sky News

RT

I'm more of a News and current affairs kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by tunde1200(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2013
National Geo wild
E!
Discworld
CN
Aljasera
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by undisputednesta(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Guess I'm d only fan dat loves d ffl
SET: Trisha, baggages, everybody hates chris, fresh prince of bel air.
SONYMAX: all progs xcept Man v Food.
NatGeoWild:Dead or alive, caught in d act, built 4 d kill, world's deadliest.
Discovery channel:I'm alive
CI: all progs
And not 2 4get...
SuperSport 3:Barclay Premier League (best reality TV show on planet Earth)
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Symphony007: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Amaaskia:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

Btw its 'family' not 'farmily'. They're not farmers biko!
why am i not surprised that it's a girl bashing me for talking down on that idiotic "reality" show. One of my female course mate almost fought me because of this same program. Only zeus knows what kind of convenant you lot have with that "THING".
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
geeworld1:
Wow ppl hardly choose BBC, CNN and ALJAZEERA, is it dat teenagers of these present generation hate news
no we dont hate news.
It just that we listin to news when its important.
Besides i(we) get all the news i want 4rm nairaland. So why waste time watching news again.

Buh if u ask my popsi the op's question. Even if they are over 700 intl channels, it has to be channels esp that news at 10
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by topeorekoy(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Sonny Maz- Tough Love, 1000 Ways to Die, Scare Tactics, Knock Out Sports Word

Dish ID- Almost all their programmes

NatGeoWild- Wild Animal programmes

Super Sports- Sports
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Telemundo - Aurora
My heart beats for lola
I'm hooked to that channel like crazy! My peeps @ home don tire for me.. grin
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Symphony007: why am i not surprised that it's a girl bashing me for talking down on that idiotic "reality" show. One of my female course mate almost fought me because of this same program. Only zeus knows what kind of convenant you lot have with that "THING".

Duh its a interesting!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
geeworld1:
Wow ppl hardly choose BBC, CNN and ALJAZEERA, is it dat teenagers of these present generation hate news
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2013
SONY MAX

Chris Angel.

1000 ways to die

world dumbest.

ID
deadly women.

forensic detective.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Ebekuodike(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Emmanuel TV
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2013
DISCOVERY WORLD
1. CAKE BOSS
2. DEADLIEST CATCH
3. ICE COLD GOLD
4. STORAGE HUNTER AND AUCTION HUNTERS
5. MYTH BUSTERS

COMEDY
1.BIG BANG THEORY

CBS REALITY
1. FAT DOCTOR

SONY MAX
1. SCARE TACTICS

E.T.C JORH.........
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2013
geeworld1:
no we dont hate news.
It just that we listin to news when its important.
Besides i(we) get all the news i want 4rm nairaland. So why waste time watching news again.

Buh if u ask my popsi the op's question. Even if they are over 700 intl channels, it has to be channels esp that news at 10
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Sony MAX - 1000 ways to die, tools academy, scare tactics, criss angel, world's dumbest

Nickelodeon - Drake & Josh, victorious, icarly, spongebob square pants, Jimmy Neutron, fairly odd parents

Disney channel - Jessie, That's so Raven, Austin & Ally, wizards of waverly place

Discovery channel - Haunted, I shouldn't be alive
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Austeenxx: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Fashion TV - midnite lounge.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by SpicyMimi(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Seems 1000 ways to die is the highest so far! grin
Go Sony! Go Sony!! Go Sony!!!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by MsPweshy(f): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Telemundo; my heart beats for Lola nd Precious Rose
Soundcity;hotsause nd fresh
Sony max;1000 ways to die, boondocks nd everybody hates Chris
Then, the regular movie channels grin
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by MsPweshy(f): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
grin same here
JustifiedChild: Telemundo - Aurora
My heart beats for lola
I'm hooked to that channel like crazy! My peeps @ home don tire for me.. grin
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Tunati(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Superaport3 and bba channel
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by sweetsmalsis(f): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Unich- Flashpoint, CSI:NY, NCIS.
Natgeowilld- iPredator
Telemundo- My heart beats for Lola
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by idris4r83(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2013
The only reason I subscribe DSTV is 4 E! And only progam 2 watch there is Dr. 90210.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by adewasco2k(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Comedy channel - all programs
Sony Max - 1000 ways to die
National Geo - Air Crash Investigation
African Magic Yoruba (Watch this always ONLY with my family members)
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by vascey(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2013
TOP GEAR... The best show in the whole wide world.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Natgeo especially - aircrash investigation
(Flight airfrance flight 447 and adam aircrash, and under pressure, are my. Fav. Episodes) then. Taboo
Crime and investigation channel - gangland
Bommerang - johnny bravo, scobby doo. Mystery inc
Nick_ spongebob squarepants, icarly
Cnn! Amanpour, quest means business inside africa
Aljezerra! Witness. And inside story
Cbs reality!! Judge judy and cheaters

Channels I hate:
Cctv
B4um
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Psychology 3:16 says By their favourite channels and programmes..we shall know them
CNN, AL-JAzeera, BBC world, BBC Entertainment- The Weakest Link ,Wwtbm, NTA, Channels Tv, MTV , NatGEO, Discovery, Animal planet, Soundcity, Supersports,

The programmes are virtually endless!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by yetunsbay(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Islam Channel-ISLAMIQA
Aljazeera-THE STREAM,NEWS
E!-WWE AFTERBURN
Nickelodeon-KUNFU PANDA
Kidsco-RESCUE HEREO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" / Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos / Kano Bans Movies Promoting Cross-dressing Amid Campaign Against Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.