Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? (12549 Views)

TV station(s) That Airs The Most Educative Programmes? / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / New Channels And Content On HiTV Soon: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Mayany(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
CNN» African voices
Super sports»Monday Night Football
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by frankgreat(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Supersport 3, supersport 3N, supersport blitz, supersport select, supersport select 2...oh God bless supersport...
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by lafuria1(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Discovery channels FBI files, crime investigation channel, Sony max true or fake story (cant remember d exact name), King fu panda (legend of awesomeness), then of course soccer, SSN.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Symphony007: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2013
MSNBC- to satisfy my liberal cravings

FOX NEWS- to satisy my conservative cravings.

BBC world news. BBC one, BBC parlaiment, CNN, aljazeera and FRANCE24.

C MUSIC- classical music channel, listen to my beloved yanni and enya.

And maybe THE HISTORY CHANNEL. VISAT HISTORY. DISCOVERY, i hate nature programs then finally MTV's 16 and PREGNANT- it keeps me in check.

That's pretty musch it.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by crackhaus: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Richfella: History Channel
Discovery
NatGeo
NatGeo Wild
Sound City
SuperSport

...barely watched them in almost 2 years.
Why, have you been in prison?
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by edgideon(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2013
forgot to mention
FOX: FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, CLEVELAND SHOW
NICK: SPONGEBOB N ALL OTHERS
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2013
im alweas on channel 327
SOUND CITY!!!!

When i feel like watching sumtin else

MM2(if they dey show beta film)

BBC K and BBC E - Top Gear

nickleodeon - pengins of madagascar, super ninja

CN- Ben 10 Alein force, generation rex

mindset learn(i watch it 4 real) - fuel duel

nat geo - air crash investigation

sefini!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by AntiSerious: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2013
taiocol: nickolodeon supah ninja. Wat d f:_:ck is spongebob
Actually,spongebob sells vegetables.....mumu
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Vivly(f): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Nickelodeon. - victorious, house of anubis, drake and josh, life with boys, marvin marvin, power rangers samurai, big time rush, supah ninjas, fred the show, true jackson, i carly.
Sony max- I bet you will, world most amazing videos, 1000 ways to die..

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by telim: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
These is the reason employers are complaining that most of nigerian youths are not employable because most of them are not innovative and enjoy being glued to their favourite programmes on their satellite channels.
Well sha my favourite channels and programmes are
NTA 9.0 clock news- To listen to the latest lies by the elders in nigeria government like we will create more employment opportunity, we will generate 200mw of electricity by 2020, we will reduce corruption to its bearest minimum, Jtf have killed 100 bokoharam members, candidate with the lowest number of votes declared the winner of a political post etc,
Aljazeera,CNN,BBC,DWTV,CCTV9,NDTV. Latest international news which are at times bias and exagerated.
NGWILD these is the best of all cause it is so real.
sound city love viewing nigerian and the foreign musics.

AFMAG Love watching comedy movies by mr ibu, ukwa and co.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by jigawatts(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
tsidra: DISNEY:- A.N.T Farm, Shake it up, Austin and Ally, Goodluck Charlie, My babysitter is a vampire, Jessie and Kimpossible

SO, I GET TWIN SISTER FOR NAIRALAND..........Alhamdullilahi kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Symphony007: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! Seeing alot of cartoon lovers here.. There will be no fighting over the remote with your kids or younger once because you're all on the same page.cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2013
crackhaus:
maybe DSTV don expire and popsi no gree pay.
Then na CCTV tinz be that!
That is after u don knw all the advert 4 DISH offline grin

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Yay! Nice topic cheesy

Fashion tv : I watch everything on Fashion tv. I can watch it 24/7.

E! : keeping up with the kardashians, sexiest, 90210,fashion police etc.

Style network : make over and build house.

Cartoon network : foster's home, cow n chicken, courage the cowardly dog, power puff gals. Etc.

CNN&BBC : news updates.

Trace, Mtv : loud/latest music.

I watch Nat Geo wild/Discovery Channels as my lullaby. Love the way nature sounds. grin wink
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Cestmoi1(f): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Sony Max- 1000ways to die
Sony- Baggage
Mnetseries- Ellen Degeneres show (how i love this woman).
Telemundo- My heart beats for lola,Behind closed doors
E!- Fashion police
Style- How do i look?
Food- Diners,Drive-ins and Drive,Unwrapped
TLC- Cake boss,Next Great baker,What not to wear.
When i'm bored- BBC- Rastamouse.
BBC Entertainment- Weakest link
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by ELgordo(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Damn# the list is endless. . . .
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
crackhaus:

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by LagosBoi2(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
ALJAZEERA - NEWS HOUR, LISTENING POST AND EMPIRE WITH MARWAN BASHAR.

all d way
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by saintdeby(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
ALJAZEERA, CNN, NATGEO WILD, EURO NEWS, AM YORUBA, E TV AND SUPER SPORTS CHANNELS frm blitz to 25........
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: Well, as for me

my favourites are:

1. SonyMax- 1,000ways to die, Ridiculous, Heroes, Next and Scare-Tactics(wooow i love it)
2. Nickledeon- Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob squarepants.
3. Soundcity
4. E! - Fashion police, E true Hollywood story and sometimes-Keeping up with the Kardashians.
5. MTV.

But when am freaknnnnnn bored-AfricaMagic 'Yoruba'

so whats yours? smiley
i prefer to watch NTAi than AF YORUBA. I hate that channel
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Iaz93: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
TELEMUNDO
AURORA

Nat Geo
Air Crash Investigation

SONY MAX
1000 ways to die

SUPERSPORT
Soccer...Soccer...Soccer

TLC
Next Great Baker
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Goldenheart(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Nickkolodeon; Spongebob Square pants.

Patrick star
Squidward
Plankton

Jimmy neutron
N his naughty friends. Esp carl

Aljazeera
BBC
TBN
MSC

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by akereconfi: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
RSTV...NTA..AIT...SBTV..NTA ABA..AKBC
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Jglad(f): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Nickelodeon n Disney al d way... My luv 4 comedy n cartoons wil neva cum 2 an end, IJN, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Investigation Discovery: Anything they show there. I watch it all day

NGWLD

DISCOVERY: when they show people that survived some really terrible things

SuperSport or Blitz

My best is still Investigation Discovery
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by geeworld1(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: Well, as for me

my favourites are:

1. SonyMax- 1,000ways to die, Ridiculous, Heroes, Next and Scare-Tactics(wooow i love it)
2. Nickledeon- Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob squarepants.
3. Soundcity
4. E! - Fashion police, E true Hollywood story and sometimes-Keeping up with the Kardashians.
5. MTV.

But when am freaknnnnnn bored-AfricaMagic 'Yoruba'

so whats yours? smiley

Wow ppl hardly choose BBC, CNN and ALJAZEERA, is it dat teenagers of these present generation hate news
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013
After watching Eurosport for a few minutes to catch up on sports,I switch to Aljazeera to catch up on world news. After that its NatGeo Wild for the rest of the day or Bollywood if my siblings are around.
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013
kannymoore: Nothing beats SONYMAX on my GOtv. Its easily the most entertaining Channel I've ever seen in my entire life! No channel, I repeat, no channel holds a candle to Sonymax. I haven't watched Comedy Central before so I can't say.
get a DSTV and u would wonder if sonymax exist!
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
BBC 1- The apprentice (lord Sugar n his crew.lol)

BBB 2 - Dragons den

BBC 2 - Top gear

Channel 4 secret millionaire

NatGeo Wild - All the big cat series

NatGeo - All the bible history series like Gospel of Judas, crossing the reed sea and all the world war 2 documentaries e.t.c

Zone realities- Cheaters

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by Prodigee: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
*E!: The Soup, E! News, E! Investigates, Fasion Police, E! THS, What Would Ryan Lochte Do, All Kardashian Shows, Girls of The Playboy Mansion, Dr 90210
*SONY: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Baggage, Friends
*NatGeoWild
*MTV Base
*Trace
*MSeries: Caught on Camera
*Universal Channel
*CNN: ConnecTheWorld, NewsCenter
Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by daisyjay(f): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
E!
Keeping up with the Kardashian,Ice Loves Coco,Dr 90210,fashion police,red carpet,E! news,E! True Hollywood Story(THS)
MTV
room raiders,cheaters,love-vendor my ride,big base beats,vip
mnet series
trace
soundcity
all mnet channels(i love movies)
nickolodeon-How to rock,iCarly,victorious
nat geo wild
crime channels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who's Your Favourite Animated Character? / Between Nonso Diobi And Van Vicker / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.