Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ (47220 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by bknight: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: Beverly, cant u at least try and shut up in that house. Just do and start coming home.

Or maybe she understands what d words 'controversial' and 'scandal' can do, same way linda ikeji understood it undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by zynzyn(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Upon all this raw hype,I am so sure SHE WILL NOT WIN THAT SHOW!

I'm sure the organizers value their brand image.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Salmoneus:

Every generation will have its f*ck ups, why don't you celebrate the likes of Linda Ikeji, Chimamanda and countless other Nigerians doing well? one person does something you deem immoral and you are quick to bash an entire generation, if previous generations were so holy their children wouldn't be messed up.
For every Linda ikeji,I can mention 10 beverly.plus how does morality and holiness relate..smh

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by judedwriter(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
What's the whole fuss about? These days its like a miracle to see a 21 old girl still a virgin. Many naija girls don do even worse than her.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by horlabiyi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Attention Seeker

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by thrugemaster(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
from what i see, your punana will be a deep pit leading to the abyss
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Another Christian Girl soiling the image of Nigeria. Christianity is a disgrace to mankind. Religion of body exposure
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by ektbear: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eesh.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by oggy005(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sleekydee: Is it jst me or this bat can't seem 2 jst shut d hell up? Lik WTF, is she high on angelo's goolies?

I think she is...oh my,she should cover her face in shame. anyway, she's still a child
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Lanceslot(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ask any Igbo behind you the meaning of OSU.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by GotNoSwaggg: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
uniqueval: This girl sld to pulled out for sake of national security... Before she further disgraces out great country
What's great about your great country? She's being real..

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by usbcable(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
She Even said her brother is a "Kleptomaniac".
I tire when I hear her say that.

HER MUM---------- Convicted Drug smuggler
HER UNCLE-------- Wealth Opportunist
HER DAD---------- Not caring
HER BRO---------- Kleptomaniac
HERSELF---------- Ashawo

what a family. Angelo family go just dey pray make dem seperate sharp sharp.
no wonder Bimp discharge the girl with immediate allacrity when i hear all the bad bad tales of her family.

the Girl should just try to listen more and talk less.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by EejaNla01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wouldn't it have been better to marry this type off @ 12? Many are worse than her but let them be.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by leke12(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
ednut1: Most 9ja gals have done dis, no biggie
sure! Most naija girls are prostitute under d name of runs, givin flimsy excuses as poverty and lack of parental guildiance. They are just bitches!!!!!!, bt we hav gud ones though and very few @ dat
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by kaycrystal(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
tongue I sha hope she won't start mentioning names of d men she don do!
Any married man wey don bleep d babe won't av rest of mind until d show is over.
God don catch unna... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Babaji111(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
homesteady: My goodness!! This girl is just 21 years!! So at what age did her eye open?? Maybe 15

Hmmm! so she supposed to have gotten married at that age to save her dignity. This is just an example why women should be married when in need of men to secure their chastity and livelihood. grin
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nightshift(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lanceslot: Ask any Igbo behind you the meaning of OSU.
So anyone with such a name must be something else? Dude, get all that cultural iniquity passed onto you by your satanic worshipping ancestors off you damn egg head. Get your 15th century mindset off here!
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Salmoneus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
uche16:
For every Linda ikeji,I can mention 10 beverly.

And how is this generation different from the past? didn't past generations have whores and the likes?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Enenu1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
BinghiNya: Another Christian Girl soiling the image of Nigeria. Christianity is a disgrace to mankind. Religion of body exposure
may God forgive u
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by jasperkrekre(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
TOSLAW: Beverly Ada Osu, Nigeria’s representative #BBATheChase can’t seem to keep her personal business out of the competition but then again that’s what reality shows are for right?

While sharing one of her many precious moments with ‘boyfriend’ Angelo, Beverly, 21, disclosed to her ‘boyfi’ that at one point in her life, she slept with men for money to take care of her family while her mother was away in the US.

‘I’ve done all sorts. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family‘, she confided in South African rep Angelo. Earlier, Beverly had revealed that she had a four-month baby aborted and that her mother was deported from the US.

She also stated that she has never regret ‘drinking, smoking, clubbing, partying, meeting with people’ except dating her ex-boyfriend 2shotz. The rapper weeks ago denied getting engaged with the video vixen/model.

Beverly shocked Nigerian audiences when she got extra cosy with Angelo two weeks ago.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/bbathechase-ive-slept-with-men-for-money-to-take-care-of-my-family-beverly-osu-reveals/
dirty smelling bitch. Mtcheww.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by shineeye1: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
BinghiNya: Another Christian Girl soiling the image of Nigeria. Christianity is a disgrace to mankind. Religion of body exposure

Do you not surprise yourself how you define Christianity by the life style of some perverts? Is the definition of Christ and Christianity so difficult to find?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Cashio(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
This beverly bi*ch is making me consider tontolet a better wife material.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
'Enenu':

may God forgive u

May satan punish you. Is she not a christian. FYI your brothers and sisters do same when a muslim goes out of line
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by BinghiNya(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
shine-eye:

Do you not surprise yourself how you define Christianity by the life style of some perverts? Is the definition of Christ and Christianity so difficult to find?

Same way you lots don't understand islam. I am giving you back your dose
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Salmoneus:

And how is this generation different from the past? didn't past generations have whores and the likes?

Past generations didn't have beverly
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Dagoma: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
High profile prost..tute.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Konjour(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
Afro connect: this is no news,millions of Nigerian girls do these everyday...what is news in this?
she is just a Normal Nigerian girl.

Going by your theorem,would you marry a normal Nigerian girl? The truth is these things do happen on a regular basis everywhere,but there's also a good reason why folks say 'Washing your dirty linen in public is unreasonable'. All humans have the same anatomy,why do we all still wear clothes (or at least to a degree)? Moral: You can be the devil in your home or your private space, but if you live in a civilized society, you should project a respectable personality in public, lest you become a nuisance unto yourself and unto others. That's common sense. Sayonara.
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Inioluwa280(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by Ikechukwuiyke: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dat gurl no get levels atall. Does she have 2 wash her dirty linen in d public.?
Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by cjayy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Assuming Beverly Osu, a Nigerian who confessed to aborting a four (4) month old pregnancy, slept with men for money to take care of her family etc finally wins big brother Africa the chase, what message would this be sending to africa because she automatically becomes a role model. BIG BROTHER YOU YAB!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ by flexymole: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
she is washin her dirty linnings in public, no remorse in her speech hmmmm sha guyz still queeuing to get a glimpse of her ummm***ummm

i know talk am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) / Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.