Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) (80254 Views)

Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by COOLDUN: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
biafranqueen: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am glad I can save my breath what a shame on the masses embarassed
The elite don't give a damn about you they pop champagne and continue strategist measures on how to keep looting the money. They rarely talk about the poor or how to give raises or help the workers better the lives of family. Guess what most of these material things you are hustling to claim for your tribe are owned by board of directors and it is not tribes they have in common but $$$$$.

Can you imagine boasting and bragging Igbos shame on you while the East infrastructure is still in the 60's you want to claim these properties for your brothers. Most of them in Lagos and Abuja barely visit home or do anything constructive in the village. All they do is talk about how family is always begging and how if they give them money they just waste it.(Which they do actually embarassed) Our Governor Obi built a billion dollar shopping center in Abuja and you people will be clapping for him, claiming how Igbo's run Nigeria. I know for sure one of the estates that is shown on the thread, the owner openly calls his people in the Village Bush Meat and when asked why don't you build something in the East he laughs and says can they afford it, those Bush Meat.

Ndi Igbo go home and build on your fathers land shameless people angry Get in where you fit in go and create property value in the east. Create jobs in the east instead of giving cash, because you know they will squander it, and you always want to be on top while your brothers are struggling. Quit building elaborate Mansions that you visit once a year if you even do and build more factories, buildings, schools, hospitals. The children of these families pressure your parents to do the right thing and go and run the business, if you have too.

The most sensible comment from an Igbo fellow in this thread, God bless you. Keep it up, truth is bitter but we must say it out. Keep it up.

The Efulefus are busy dragging what does not belong to them. While some are bragging of how they are forcing themselves to belong to Lagos. Shameless EWU OHIA NDI IGBO FURU EFUU.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
ebankole: mo ki gbogbo eyin omo ile yoruba o,eyin omo oduduwa gbogbo yin mo ki o.
adupe-awon kan ni eko ni kan lo da'nle yoruba wa,sugbon pe ogun,ibadan na tin da ra- forward ever...OP oduduwa a gbe o-amen in jesus name.

It's a new D-A-W-N and everywhere will get better.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by naptu2: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by komek(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2: Back in 1993 there were two mansions that you just could not miss when driving into or out of Lekki, Samuel Adedoyin's mansion at Victoria Island Extension and Sunny Odogwu's mansion on Queens Drive. Now they look like child's play.
Can u snap the pixs of those 2 mansions? Pls
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by ebankole: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
somebody is yet to amswer my question,is nigeria really a sh1t hole as some fereigners often refer it to?

yes i do know we have some bad areas in our states-but really urs was watchin the developments in some parts of the country and must say was impressed-what is really shiiiit hole about naija?is it........?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by playmode(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Emmadani: hmmm,just luk at GEJ ESTATE ABUJA.U go think say no b nigeria,na 100% LIVE in 9ja.

Dude please verify before you post pictures.That picture is of a New York Housing Project not GEJ estate.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by playmode(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
I love the way LAGOS has developed but to be honest ,the development is mostly eye candy.These buildings remind me of the term,look but don't touch. Now before you jump on me hear me out.

What is the point of having these lovely buildings when the average Nigerian can not afford to live in them?

Some of these building are rented out at the rate of $20,000 per annum and the ones that are for sale go for over N100,000,000

What saddens me is that in foreign countries buildings that look like these ones are easily affordable by the average joe,why is that not so in Nigeria?

In Texas there are acres of land being sold for as little as $300

In Florida you can get premium waterfront plot for as little as $9000

In Michigan you can buy a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool for as little as $35000

Why do we enjoy making ourselves miserable in Nigeria?

Why do we always overprice everything in Nigeria ,are we that greedy and selfish?

Why do we always want to please expats instead of our people?

We can't we have a change of heart and start to care more about our people than showing off to expats.

Many of these eye candy ultra expensive estate are sitting empty because most people can't afford them.

Out average citizens should be able afford to rent of buy these building.

I appreciate these buildings for their visual quality but I can not appreciate their value as the average man can not even afford to rent them.

I hope in future that Nigerians will have a change of heart and lower prices of this building so that the average dude can get a chance to inhabit and experience them.

By the way I am Yoruba just in case you are wondering.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

Good comment with senseless reasoning, must you involve Uwazuruike in your comment to gain cheap recognition? if you are a Lagotian which is a word that deceive you people and very proud of it , then enjoy your adopted home but do not insult others.

When time comes you will know that no matter how butterfly mingles with birds , it can never be called a bird. The beauty of Lagos is a collective investmental contribution of all the ethnic groups in the country, but the land belongs to the Yorubas. That is why you see them reminding the efulefus from other ethnic groups that charity begins at home.

Keepon bragging on how you live and develop Lagos as a football, basket baller, disco dancer and girls rocker, when time comes you will know that butterfly is never a bird. Famous commentator Ernest Okonkwo had a magnificent building in Lagos , but when he died he was buried in a bush in his family compound in the Igbo land. I know that his children would be boasting like you then if you are an Igbo man, because from your comment and the Igbo words you used shows you are an Igbo man that belongs to the group of Ala wu otu, meaning every where is home. My papa say i be Igbo.

I commend the development in the Lagos state, while i caution the people that drag Lagos with the Yorubas, you can't claim what does not belong to you. If you like change Lagos to New York but it won't make you a Yoruba owner of the land. The building belongs to you but not the land.
Brother tell them oo I am proud of Lagos development because it is in Nigeria, but I am not proud that my small children would rather be in Lagos then the village because of under development. Let us see how our people will be crying in meetings when the [b]99 years is up [/b]and they refuse to sign a new lease with the children of those bragging to be Lagosians. Those lands don't belong to any outsider that is somebodies ancestral property that you are leasing for 99 years. When I bring this up to my people they will tell me Huh I will be dead and gone by then" Can you imagine shocked what happen to building for your generations to come. We shall see!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
sambos994: Everyone, no matter what tribe they are, has family in Lagos. Lagos is not for YORUBA or IGBO but for all of Nigeria.
Tell this to your grandchildren while they are in court fighting for a new lease on the land undecided
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
COOLDUN:

The most sensible comment from an Igbo fellow in this thread, God bless you. Keep it up, truth is bitter but we must say it out. Keep it up.

The Efulefus are busy dragging what does not belong to them. While some are bragging of how they are forcing themselves to belong to Lagos. Shameless EWU OHIA NDI IGBO FURU EFUU.

Can you imagine
Si kele onye nti chiri; enu anughi, ala anu. I see you are those that reason well on this forum At least we will do better!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by tobiemichael(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nice pix but those tribalistic posts are annoying seriously this is one d major reason Nigeria is still in a big mess rite now TRIBALISM. Cmon we are all Nigerians therefore we have to be united fr d betterment of our country STOP dis besides Lagos to me is more like America evrybody is one even though we know d real owners.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
FRDChickenisha:

Where do they get uninterrupted electricity in Nigeria?

I'm currently in Enugu and 4hrs per day electricity na miracle.

Tell me o, na there I go carry my ghana must go.

And which part of enugu are you? Abakpa nike or Coal camp. because where i slept last night , maryland close to independence layout enjoys more than 15hours light everyday. your meter determines your usage.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
tobiemichael: Nice pix but those tribalistic posts are annoying seriously this is one d major reason Nigeria is still in a big mess rite now TRIBALISM. Cmon we are all Nigerians therefore we have to be united fr d betterment of our country STOP dis besides Lagos to me is more like America evrybody is one even though we know d real owners.
I agree with you 100% on everything you said!
1978 Land Use Act,is a law that all Lands in Lagos State is owned by the Governor and any property you buy directly has to be granted to you through a certificate of Occupancy issued under the hands of the Governor of the state hereby making you a tenant in that land to that governor for 99 years and renewable after 99 years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
empty barrels celebrating other people's wealth. a colossal show of emptimess and noisemaking.

it is in our land doesnt matter. show us the one you have built. nah hin be my own. and should i question the topic. how do you show hotels, shopping malls and block of flats as '' Lagos family houses ''.??. una neva see wetin una dey find.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by newacca: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
ak47mann: and how many of those buildings belong to yoruba? cool
Are they moveable from the city? Lasgidi... Eko Atlantic City loading...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2013
playmode: I love the way LAGOS has developed but to be honest ,the development is mostly eye candy.These buildings remind me of the term,look but don't touch. Now before you jump on me hear me out.

What is the point of having these lovely buildings when the average Nigerian can not afford to live in them?

Some of these building are rented out at the rate of $20,000 per annum and the ones that are for sale go for over N100,000,000

What saddens me is that in foreign countries buildings that look like these ones are easily affordable by the average joe,why is that not so in Nigeria?

In Michigan you can buy a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool for as little as $35000

Why do we always overprice everything in Nigeria ,are we that greedy and selfish?

Why do we always want to please expats instead of our people?

We can't we have a change of heart and start to care more about our people than showing off to expats.

Many of these eye candy ultra expensive estate are sitting empty because most people can't afford them.

Out average citizens should be able afford to rent of buy these building.

I appreciate these buildings for their visual quality but I can not appreciate their value as the average man can not even afford to rent them.

I hope in future that Nigerians will have a change of heart and lower prices of this building so that the average dude can get a chance to inhabit and experience them.

By the way I am Yoruba just in case you are wondering.
Everything is dollar based,nigeria does not produce any building material and the land is a problem,documentation is also a problem.plus the \Nigerian factor ,the price will go up
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by DNONNY: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2013
U re good
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 99cent: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2013
playmode: I love the way LAGOS has developed but to be honest ,the development is mostly eye candy.These buildings remind me of the term,look but don't touch. Now before you jump on me hear me out.What is the point of having these lovely buildings when the average Nigerian can not afford to live in them?

Your post makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. Those buildings are NOT meant for the average Nigerian (at least not yet). They are for professionals or upper middle class families. Even in USA where I live, your average Joe won't be able to afford such condominiums. Maybe in empty, dead city like Detroit, Michigan (it declared bankruptcy less than a week ago!) or depopulated rural areas in Florida or Texas.

Lagos Island is a premium real estate location (what NY or LA is to USA). Not a rural village or dying city. Stop trying to make silly comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2013
ebankole: somebody is yet to amswer my question,is nigeria really a sh1t hole as some fereigners often refer it to?

yes i do know we have some bad areas in our states-but really urs was watchin the developments in some parts of the country and must say was impressed-what is really shiiiit hole about naija?is it........?

I am a Nigerian and have lived in Nigeria. I have also lived in the USA (visting many parts), Ghana and the UK -plus have visited many EU and West African countries. Much of what the foriegn media reports about Nigeria is either outrightly false or half truths.

I was once watching a documentary on BBC about an issue that happened in Lagos, Nigeria. It centered around a meeting that held at the Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja. Just before they showed Sheraton-the camera seemed to show the drive-up to the hotel. Anyone who had never been to Lagos-would think that Sheraton was an island of opulence in the midst of unimagineable squalor. They showed the filth that is found around the water houses in Bariga I think (which I often saw while driving on the 3rd mainland bridge).Im not sure if those water houses are still there-but they are almost an hour from Maryland where Sheraton Hotel is.
Yet if you were watching that documentary, you would think that all the buildings around the hotel were filty ghetto squalors.
On Mobolaji Bank Anthony way which passes from Ikeja general hospital /ikeja plaza area to the Maryland junction and goes in front of Sheraton Hotel-there are $1 million dollars home especially at the Estate near Ikorodu road (i think its called Onigbongbo estate or something) and this estate is not or at least was not in the top 30 prime areas in Lagos ( I briefly practiced real estate after graduating from University with a degree in Estate Management). And there are of course also low middle class houses around that area.
And not to forget Sheraton Hotel is barely 2 miles from Opebi/Allen Avenue and GRA, Ikeja.
There is not one ghetto or shanty town in that area. But the average foreigner watching that BBC deocumentary would think that Nigerians generally live in squalor and filth while the hotels are reserved for foreigners!

And just to tell you-please dont think that people who live in ghettos or the popular face me I face you buildings are like the poor black people who live in government projects and poor white people who live in trail parks (white trash) in the USA-no way! Many of them have N100,000 stacked under their matteresses or with the thrift collector-and while a salary of N100,000 is just $700- in Nigeria it will give you the life of someone who earns $3000 in the USA.

Many of these people are molue drivers /okada riders, petty traders who earn up to N1000 to N5000 per day.N1000 is barely $7-but N1000 will get you what $100 gets you in the USA. I have lived and live in both countries and know!
They just cant afford the expensive rents in Lagos payable in many cases 2 to 3 years in advance and they cant or wont go back to the village-because Lagos is "where the life is" and the stepping stone to Yankee or Jand!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2013
naptu2: I just want to correct one error that people keep making. Lagos State was never the capital of Nigeria.
mumu of the highest order,you just won the award for the mumu of the century

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Beauril pix.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Pattey(m): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Lexusgs: Stolen Resources laundered into Real Estates !!!!!

Shut UP! I say, SHUUT UP!!! . . . Nonsense.

Stole resources stolen resources stolen resources. . . Why can't u goan steal ya own? Ur mates are making it ya hia spewing nonsense.

U tink its ery1 dt attained success aftr gettin 'dirty'? Infact don't respond, stil; SHUUUT that ur mouth! Shut UP dia! Nonsense! Tssshhhhh
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2013
jakaiso:

I am a Nigerian and have lived in Nigeria. I have also lived in the USA (visting many parts), Ghana and the UK -plus have visited many EU and West African countries. Much of what the foriegn media reports about Nigeria is either outrightly false or half truths.

I was once watching a documentary on BBC about an issue that happened in Lagos, Nigeria. It centered around a meeting that held at the Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja. Just before they showed Sheraton-the camera seemed to show the drive-up to the hotel. Anyone who had never been to Lagos-would think that Sheraton was an island of opulence in the midst of unimagineable squalor. They showed the filth that is found around the water houses in Bariga I think (which I often saw while driving on the 3rd mainland bridge).Im not sure if those water houses are still there-but they are almost an hour from Maryland where Sheraton Hotel is.
Yet if you were watching that documentary, you would think that all the buildings around the hotel were filty ghetto squalors.
On Mobolaji Bank Anthony way which passes from Ikeja general hospital /ikeja plaza area to the Maryland junction and goes in front of Sheraton Hotel-there are $1 million dollars home especially at the Estate near Ikorodu road (i think its called Onigbongbo estate or something) and this estate is not or at least was not in the top 30 prime areas in Lagos ( I briefly practiced real estate after graduating from University with a degree in Estate Management). And there are of course also low middle class houses around that area.
And not to forget Sheraton Hotel is barely 2 miles from Opebi/Allen Avenue and GRA, Ikeja.
There is not one ghetto or shanty town in that area. But the average foreigner watching that BBC deocumentary would think that Nigerians generally live in squalor and filth while the hotels are reserved for foreigners!

And just to tell you-please dont think that people who live in ghettos or the popular face me I face you buildings are like the poor black people who live in government projects and poor white people who live in trail parks (white trash) in the USA-no way! Many of them have N100,000 stacked under their matteresses or with the thrift collector-and while a salary of N100,000 is just $700- in Nigeria it will give you the life of someone who earns $3000 in the USA.

Many of these people are molue drivers /okada riders, petty traders who earn up to N1000 to N5000 per day.N1000 is barely $7-but N1000 will get you what $100 gets you in the USA. I have lived and live in both countries and know!
They just cant afford the expensive rents in Lagos payable in many cases 2 to 3 years in advance and they cant or wont go back to the village-because Lagos is "where the life is" and the stepping stone to Yankee or Jand!

The estate you referred to in you write up was Shonibare estate,its also an upper class neighborhood in ikeja
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2013
99cent:

Your post makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. Those buildings are NOT meant for the average Nigerian (at least not yet). They are for professionals or upper middle class families. Even in USA where I live, your average Joe won't be able to afford such condominiums. Maybe in empty, dead city like Detroit, Michigan (it declared bankruptcy less than a week ago!) or depopulated rural areas in Florida or Texas.

Lagos Island is a premium real estate location (what NY or LA is to USA). Not a rural village or dying city. Stop trying to make silly comparisons.

Bros I beg to differ-see the pictures of where I am staying in Florida-i have a place in Florida and MN. This kind of building/estate would be reserved for billionaires or people with hundreds of millions in Nigeria. But here in the USA -anyone with a job-and good credit ( and good credit can easily be gotten within 3 years as long as you have a steady job-get at least 3 credit cards plus some other form of credit like a car payment or mortagage and pay on time).
By American standards I am just lower middle class -in Nigeria I would be considered a multi millionaire as this house is worth at least N100 million!( though by God's Grace I am on the way to middle middle class-and then up -till I join the likes of Dangote and Mark Cuban)

There are over 100 houses and condos in this gated Florida estate and Im 100% sure there is not a single millionaire here! Over 80 percent of cars here are 2011 and after and many 2013/2014. To drive a 2014 car in Naija-you are likely the type who's saying good evening Alhaji to Dangote at the Lagos club and he's greeting you back mentioning your first or compound name!

And with wisdom its easy to pay off the mortgage in less than 10 years.

Couldnt upload all the pictures as the system says I cant upload pictures bigger than 200kb

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2013
olas2u:

The estate you referred to in you write up was Shonibare estate,its also an upper class neighborhood in ikeja

Thanks-its been a while!
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2013
osinachukwu: mumu of the highest order,you just won the award for the mumu of the century

He's a bit right Bros. Lagos was the capital i.e. the city of Lagos (Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island)-not Lagos State as a whole. The state of Lagos was only created in 1967. Before 1967-Ikeja,Epe, Ikorodu, Maryland ( I think Yaba area as well were all parts of the Western Region).Before 1967-Nigeria had Northern region, East, West (mid west in 1963) and Lagos. And by Lagos it was Lagos Lagos. Ikeja and co were never Lagos-just like Mowe, Abeokuta, ijebu ode were never and are not Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2013
jakaiso:

Thanks-its been a while!

You knew what you were talking about and wrote it confidently well.cheers
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Ibhoes and their flat heads destroyed this beautiful thread.

Fix your flat heads and make it normal.

Maybe then, you will be able to create something like this in ibhoeland. cheesy

We give God all of the glory, my illustrious family represented on the thread. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by vokalguy(m): 2:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Damn these house made my head swell... impressive!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by sambos994(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2013
biafranqueen: Tell this to your grandchildren while they are in court fighting for a new lease on the land undecided

It's only in NL you see this level of ignorance. Everybody in Lagos is busy trying to make a living and you see these people fighting like dogs about who owns what land. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by 99cent: 3:07am On Jul 26, 2013
jakaiso:

Bros I beg to differ-see the pictures of where I am staying in Florida-i have a place in Florida and MN. This kind of building/estate would be reserved for billionaires or people with hundreds of millions in Nigeria. But here in the USA -anyone with a job-and good credit ( and good credit can easily be gotten within 3 years as long as you have a steady job-get at least 3 credit cards plus some other form of credit like a car payment or mortagage and pay on time).
By American standards I am just lower middle class -in Nigeria I would be considered a multi millionaire as this house is worth at least N100 million!( though by God's Grace I am on the way to middle middle class-and then up -till I join the likes of Dangote and Mark Cuban)

1. how many nigerians do u know buy houses and cars on credit.
2. ever heard of sub-prime morgage credit and credit crisis that is the main reason behind the recession going on in the USA right now? many low income families buying big homes and cars they can't afford on credit and can't pay back.
3. even a nurse in USA will be considered a millionaire in nigeria (and a nurse is middle class in USA. which means that u r poorer than that). dollar has more value than naira. duh.

I am not against your point that these houses are expensive. but comparing to USA is not accurate because USA has expensive locations too like areas in manhattan, NY etc. It's all about supply and demand. Lagos island happens to be probably the most expensive location in the whole of Nigeria. those houses are not empty. trust me. if they are, the price will fall.
Re: Lagos Family Houses (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 3:13am On Jul 26, 2013
99cent:

1. how many nigerians do u know buy houses and cars on credit.
2. ever heard of sub-prime morgage credit and credit crisis that is the main reason behind the recession going on in the USA right now? many low income families buying big homes and cars they can't afford on credit and can't pay back.
3. even a common nurse in USA will be considered a millionaire in nigeria. what's ur point? dollar has more value than naira. duh.

My point basically is that the credit system allows the vast majority of the population of any country to live well above poverty and acquire what those in teh 3rd world consider luxuries. Having a car, having a good home in a well developed neighbourhood are not luxuries in the developed world.
The sub prime disaster started after the dot com crash when the feds lowered interest rates-the banks got easy money and started lending anybody-job or no job, good or bad credit credit-that was 1999/2000- 8 years later it al collapsed. But before 1999 and now after the recession that has started easing off-people are still getting credit to buy houses and cars-the key is to do it within your means.
If you $30,000 a year ( and your wife $24,000 to $30,000 or more) and have been able to save $10,000 there is nothing wrong in placing that $10,000 as down payment for house that you buy for $130,000-with your income -you can pay that off in 5 to 10 years -although the banks will offer you 30 years!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Professional Painting Contractor / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.