Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help (2354 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2008
Well, if there's something that I'm in tune to, it is the fact that when i get used to someone, I find it hard to resist (or may I use the word *desist*) from such. Right now, I'm skeptical about the girl that I'm in love with. why you may ask, The reason is this, ever since I've know her, she's always Chest-bare, I know you know what I mean, she's always advertising her boobs and hey, its a show-for-all. When i talked to her about this, she simply says, "its fashion my dear", From the way she sounds when we talk, she wants us to get married, and she really means it but what I'm troubled about is her mode of dressing especially the Boobs show-casing. What do you suggest I do, I need answers.
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by 4Him1(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2008
She's ur gf, be forthright about your feelings. There will be some to descend here now crying about the girl having a right to do as she pleases but you dear will be the one to live with the insinuations, the snide remarks and the general feeling that your girl is free for all.

If she's interested in a serious relationship then she needs to change if not pls move on.
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by buzyDiva(f): 5:28pm On May 26, 2008
@poster,

only u can answer ur question?
Do u love her enuff to ignore all her "Free Live Shows" or not
Do u really think she will change after narriage?
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2008
Chest-bare. , this is what saddens me about ladies nowadays and their fashion. . . some, their breast could easily pop out with a little shake. . . hiss
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2008
@buzyDive,
To answer your questions,
of a truth, I do love her sincerely and it is because of her sincerity and I aint ignoring her free-shows, just concern about it though she aint disturbed about it, after she's still in school (LASU) and to answer the second question, you know whatever that has become an habit will always be an habit no matter how you want to change it. Its in the blood.

@4 him
I just have to talk to her and if she aint ready to see reasons with me, i think its better for me to "move on" just as you advised,

@4her
It has become a brand everywhere you go especially in developed countries where boobs poppin' has become a part of the society we live. The free shows are the result of rape and break-ups that we experience in our everyday society life. And what can we do top stop this menace?

Thanks Guys
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2008
Metro-guy:

@4her
It has become a brand everywhere you go especially in developed countries where boobs poppin' has become a part of the society we live. [b]The free shows are the result of rape and break-ups that we experience in our everyday society life. [/b]And what can we do top stop this menace?

Thanks Guys
You're so right about that. . .I often wonder to myself, if people dnt want to be raped, why dress skimpy, short@$$ skirt, small shirt showing almost all boobs , no panty? it makes no sense.
I was driving home the some while ago , I saw this lady joggin at the part around midnight with short shorts and sport bra. and am like, even at daytime, they still get rape, so which idiot is doing it at night while everybody is asleep?

That's like saying you dnt want to drown, you can't swim, yet you jump inside the 6ft pool undecided
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 26, 2008
If she really loves you she would put your feelings into consideration. It's funny how she's serious about marriage and she fails to compromise to an ordinary issue of "closing her breasts".
A woman can still look sexy without throwing all her stuff out there for people to see. cool
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2008
And the funniest thing about this whole issue is this, I've been thinking of quitting the relationship but somehow there's some kind of stronghold disallowing me from doing it. 85% of my daily thoughts are centered on her and recently I stopped calling her because the whole thing is getting me nuts. For like 8 days from the count of my fingers, I haven't called her because I refused completing the money she asked from me. She needed to get herself on* (I mean make-ups and hair do). Is my action judgemental or did I do the wrong thing?
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2008
Metro-guy:

And the funniest thing about this whole issue is this, I've been thinking of quitting the relationship but somehow there's some kind of stronghold disallowing me from doing it. 85% of my daily thoughts are centered on her and recently I stopped calling her because the whole thing is getting me nuts. For like 8 days from the count of my fingers, I haven't called her because I refused completing the money she asked from me. She needed to get herself on* (I mean make-ups and hair do). Is my action judgemental or did I do the wrong thing?
No, you did nothing wrong.
If my boyfriend won't call be for 8 days just because of some money I couldn't get from him, I'll atleast try to solve the issue instead of not calling him back, when I know am at fault.

Dude, this issue is getting worst, from where I see it, she doesn't have as much as same feelings you have for her.
disagreeing on a single issue of closing her breast and not calling b/c of hair treatment? dude, sth's up. But then that's my own opinion smiley
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by echelon(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2008
Just know that if she does stop it b4 marriage, she's definitely not going to stop after marriage
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2008
echelon:

Just know that if she does stop it before marriage, she's definitely not going to stop after marriage

How sure will I be if we get married and she pretend to act like a nice chap, I don't see that coming true
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by hotchic1(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2008
@ poster,was she like that before you started dating her?
Then am afraid,its might be a bit difficult to change her.

Sorry to stick into your relationship,the fact that she hasn't bother to call for 8 days is funny,
i would expect a lady thats keeping a serious relationship to ring her hubby if he refuses to,knowing fully well that she's at fault.

I really do think that you have other issues to look into in that relationship.
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by cescky(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2008
@poster

ur being used sad sad she probaly wont say yes to ur marriage proposal if u did ask her.
and u seem to be a shy person undecided, , hmmmmmm
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by earthrealm(m): 2:51am On May 27, 2008
1 mistake we make as guys is thinking that every relationship will end up in marriage, thast a falacy my dear!!, the whole reason 4 dating/courting or even friending!!, if u will permit me 2 use that word, is to discover stuff about each other, that willl determine if u r compatible.physically/spritually/emotionally or otherwise, so if u spot anything that u cant really stomach n u tell the person about it n he/she reeefuses to change, then the door is right open, walk away,

2.learn to develop n trust ur gut feelings, if properly developed, they are rarely wrong,
the boob showing that u are complaining about might not be a problem to other dudes, so its best to let her go, [ie if u were intending to traipse down the aisle wit her], cos its gonna be a big issue 4 u both if u evetually tie the knot,

excessive boob showing=flirtatious gurl=wanton/adulterous gurl=divorce/separtion

nb, what is the degree of the boob showing, n r u a conservative guy?
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Godalone(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2008
Guy,how i wish you can move on with your life,your girl is still selling her stuff when the market closes she will come back.Please act fast, do not let her feelings entangle you.
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2008
Thanks y'all for the advice. This is what I needed to move on and try to retrace my path again. I promise I aint gonna have anything with her. Sometimes, I used to think she's a prostitute with the way she acts and dress. Do you know that after the first meeting we had we (that was the first time we met) at Allen, Tantilizer, then, after some days like 1 week later, we met again and this time, we had sex which she was the one who initiated the move and before you scream "WHatagwan"!!! it was irresistable and I was digging hard. Though i kept wondering why i acted the way I did but couldn't figure out why, then came the request for money. She asked me to give her #7000 so she could pay for her hostel. Till date, I don't if she's in school or seen her school I.D. Well, all that is settled now and I wanna thank you guys for letting me into reality. To hell with her and I'm done with her. And hey, if she comes calling, its either for sex or nothing, DOn't say this guy is a bad boy after she asked for it, Thanks y'all!!!
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by hammers(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2008
@poster

I popped in too late.
Guy i no dey take eye see breast o,
Dis babe where she dey? grin
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by RichyBlacK(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2008
Just don't take such a girl seriously.
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2008
Yea, That's what I am going to do, Will be on the look-out for someone more sincere
Re: I'm Skeptical About My Girlfriend: Need Help by Metroguy(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2008
How do you guys feel when you're a week lonely having no females or ladies asking for you or contacting you? thinks the girl aint serious and she aint calling me, never bothers

(1) (Reply)

Show Her U Truly Care / Strictly Guys Zone / Pls I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.