Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45688 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by naptu2: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

In as much you always try to be detribalised, you never failed to prove to be a yoruba. What you are arguing is that lagos state wasn't behind the deportation right? Are you saying that the deportees who confessed that lagos state Govt deported them are kids? Some of them also confessed been detained for six months before the forceful deportation.. Naptu2,go and tell that to kids.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Probably the same way the senate introduced a new "child marriage act". (I wish you know how funny this is) or the same way a mermaid appeared in Ibadan.

Ok, the commissioner said they didn't deport anybody. Are you saying the commissioner lied? Are you saying he is a kid? How do you know who detained those people or if they were even detained at all?

See I believe in facts. At the moment it's one person's word against another.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by naptu2: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
The question is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? Instead of trying to find an answer to that question people are losing their heads rushing to attack each other, insult each other etc.

Anyway, you all probably think it's fun.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by adaberry(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
IYA NGBALI: kai mo gbe Fashola don finish gbogbo awon omo yamirin{lwkmd} grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fashola just dissapointed me......buh i ain't still believinq he said all that!! Its not true..
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Probably the same way the senate introduced a new "child marriage act". (I wish you know how funny this is).

Ok, the commissioner said they didn't deport anybody. Are you saying the commissioner lied? Are you saying he is a kid? How do you know who detained those people or if they were even detained at all?

See I believe in facts. At the moment it's one person's word against another.

Only a blind man will take you seriously.. I hate to join words with pretenders, i rather engage dayolodo who is a confirmed nairaland residential bigot. He is bold unlike you who play seek and hide.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

1) What's your proof that he has done it before and that he is doing it now?

2) Street traders have also been arrested, yet I still see the same street traders I saw five years ago. Do you think all agberos will be arrested at a go? Check the article I posted above (area boys at Tekunle).

3) I am not a member of any political party. Do I have to be a member of one?

1) I don't have any proof and like I said earlier, from his previous antecedent He just a lawless SAN.

2) The agberos and area boys to the best of my knowledge have NEVER been arrested. They only arrest innocent people trying to make an honest living. The useless KAI officials.

3) You don't have to be a member of one.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by naptu2: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

Only a blind man will take you seriously.. I hate to join words with pretenders, i rather engage dayolodo who is a confirmed nairaland residential bigot. He is bold unlike you who play seek and hide.

I'm used to that trick. You can't answer any of my questions so you pretend that everybody has the same type of mentality that you have.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.