Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,517 members, 7,857,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45737 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by naptu2: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
1) Audi alteram partem (listen to both sides).

2) Investigate the matter. Were the people actually arrested? Who arrested them? Why were they arrested?

It's only when I know the facts that I can come to a conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by adaberry(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Seun must close this 'thread' its just useless!! Manipulatinq the souls of our youths..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
naptu2:

I'm used to that trick. You can't answer any of my questions so you pretend that everybody has the same type of mentality that you have.

Myopic mentality you got. A sane detribalized fellow cannot ask for evidence after reading the poor victims narration. I find it so hard to understand why you are looking for more evidence than to see the agony in the face of your fellow poor citizen who happened to be a victim of bad and misplaced priority leadership in Nigeria. Less i forgot you and your cohort are in pay roll of lagos state Govt hence you are looking for excuse where there is non.

I hate to abuse those who did not abuse me, but your lame excuses is getting bore and irritating already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.