Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 1 (430 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 1 by charisville: 4:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Charis Ville Capsule

In every relationship, trust is key to enjoying it maximally. When you don't trust your partner, it builds insecurity and if this isn't checked, it might lead to unfaithful acts. This has damaged many marriages and its effects are widespread in our society today. The opposite is the case; when there's trust, couples are inspired to be faithful. Children born out of these homes grow up strong, nurtured in love.

This also applies to our relationship with our Daddy God; when we trust in Him, it guarantees our security. Another synonym for trust is believe; when you believe in the love that God has for you, it produces the right results in you. When the bible stated that we have been called into liberty, it simply means we are in a secure relationship with our Daddy God. Love is not real, if you are not free to make your own choices.

1 John 4:16 NET ; "And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has in us." Coming to realise, being conscious of and believing in God's love for you, makes the difference. When the devil tries to paint a picture of how unloved you are, let the consciousness of God's love for you fill your heart. This love is able to guide you, every step of the way.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I trust in Your love for me Father. I am secure in You. Your love guides me in the right path. Thank You Papa God.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Salvation / Trusting In God Guarantees Security Part 4 / Leading With God's Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.