Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Secure Your Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secure Your Salvation (430 Views)

Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Salvation by kpakpandoN(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
If u're born-again,go further 2 receive d baptism of d Holy Spirit nd thereafter,walk in d Spirit.Do everything possible 2 retain d presence of d Holy Spirit in ur life.Several yrs ago,I used 2 preach 2 my mother 2 give her life 2 Jesus,but she would tell me she was among d early Christians in her village nd dat she had been a Christian b4 she was married 2 my father.Yet,I would ask her:"Are u really born-again?" Wen she could no longer stand d pressure,she asked me wat I wanted her 2 do,so I led her 2 Christ.After dis,I was worried abt d genuineness of her salvation,so I told God dat I needed 2 see d evidence of her conversion especially bcus she was advanced in age;I wanted God 2 baptise her wit d Holy Spirit b4 she dies,so dat I can b certain she is born-again. During a visit one afternoon,while prayin 4 God's help so dat she would be baptised wit d Holy Spirit dat same day,I fell asleep.Two of my daughters visited nd met me sleeping,so dey went 2 ask mama whether she had been baptised wit d Holy Spirit.Dey took some time wit her nd mama received d baptism of d Holy Spirit.It was d noise dat woke me.Have u received d baptism of d Holy Spirit? If u have,are members of ur nuclear nd extended families saved? If dey re, praise God,but don't stop @ dat;help dem 2 receive d Holy Spirit. Luke 24:49 says,"And,behold,I send the promise of my Father upon you:but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem,until ye be endued with power from on high". The presence of d Holy Spirit will be a witness of conversion to Christ as well as make dem witnesses of d power of d Gospel according to Romans 8:9 and Acts 1:8.Do not take for granted dat you are saved or that your loved ones have given his or her life to Christ,take further steps to secure that salvation by having more of the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Leading With God's Fear / Breaking Records Like Usain Bolt / Life- A Structuring Tool In God's Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.