Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (24440 Views)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: The said girl isn't Nigerian, I'm not sure that part of the law applies to her.
She is now a Nigeria by the vertue of marriage
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
“Let me also talk to my own brothers and sisters who are Senators, who were probably blackmailed. That is the fact, because it is in the open that I cannot also hide it and nobody can hide it,” Mr. Mark said.

“They were simply blackmailed, and on that day, if they didn’t do what they did, nobody knows the outcome or how the consequences will be today, because the people outside can say this man, you are Muslim and didn’t vote for something that is of Islamic interest, because if we don’t hit the nail squarely on the head, we may never get it right.”

--- David Mark, Sen.Pres. Nigeria

Lmaoooo Nigerians, this guy that sounds like an illiterate is one of your leaders and in line to be President if the President and V.P met their demise today?!

Chei, you guys are finished.

Then again, lets take a quick look at your President and his Vice....
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by asmaua: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
bowtie: It is better u abide by d word of God.u called mark u ar not up to were u ar.is it d yerima dat put d section dat talks abt d child marriage dere.prostitution as takin all over d world,d best way 2 cub it,u refuse 2 listin 2 it.every 1 of u w see d consequence.u dis group gerontocrate.
really u support it not disrespecting just surprised shocked
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please let's not be distracted. This whole game is a charade to absolve yerima of jail term when his term as a senator ends! Have you forgotten that his immunity ends and the human rights groups are waiting for him for his Egyptian foray?

There is no religious or cultural slant to the intent. It's a diversion
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by t2luv: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2013
freecocoa: The said girl isn't Nigerian, I'm not sure that part of the law applies to her.

Hummm. I don't think so. That section applies to anyone living within the territory of the country.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by beordune(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2013
success_07:

You ar wrong mate, it is also a crime in egyptt...that was the reason yerima did d weddin in nigeria and not egypt

You can lie o... Who told you its against Egyptian law and I thought you'd show us the pics of the wedding; showing you next to the couple.Liar!
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by saintadeola: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2013
I think we ar avin morons in dat house of assembly,wonder shall neva end,imagine d First Lady calls Gov Amaechi her Son, mind u she's 55 & Amaechi is 48, Did She marry Senator Yerima @ 7 ?

1 Like

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by anataala: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2013
All this one is not Nigerian problem our problem is lack of Good Governance, period wetin concern us for early marriage after all we know no amount of law can stops it even in USA and some parts of the world some married their daughters below the age of 16.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by anataala: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2013
saintadeola: I think we ar avin morons in dat house of assembly,wonder shall neva end,imagine d First Lady calls Gov Amaechi her Son, mind u she's 55 & Amaechi is 48, Did She marry Senator Yerima @ 7 ?

What will senator yarima do with her, she is not his standard
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Deco007: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=toprealman]Yerima and co are PEDO-PHILES.David Mark and co are confused thieves. Nigeria under GEJ's administration is a big joke.
[/quote, yerima or yeyeman which one abeg?
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Deco007: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
A nation void of justice is indebted 2 anarchy n doom,self centrednes is d mother of corruption n corruption is d bane of our society......GOD HELp us

1 Like

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by monibagg: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
Bunch of morons,the so called Mark wasn't there when they did the voting...smh,he's tryna turn the table..Ewu them!
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by bigbonecrusher: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2013
So sad to let in religion into national law!
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by toprealman: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
HNosegbe: The Senate president has still not addressed the issue closest to my heart.

Section 21 of the Child Rights Act of 2003, a federal law, states unequivocally that a child below the age of 18 shall be deemed a minor and not eligible to marry. The law goes on to stipulate imprisonment for those who break this law.

How come Sani Yerima is still a free man?
Have you not realised that constitution is for the 'common' man. These thieves are obviously above the law. They just make the laws- lawmakers abi, then we keep them.
They will all have their underage children RAPED unless they decide to do the RIGHT thing.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Noali: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
It seems as if Islam is a religion that brings trouble to the world. Yerima is just a foolish pedophile. I feel sorry for the young girls who are supposed to be living a normal life, but can't just because of some foolish old pedophilic fools.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by ba7man(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Something for Senator Yerima to daydream about.....

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by success9(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
beordune:

You can lie o... Who told you its against Egyptian law and I thought you'd show us the pics of the wedding; showing you next to the couple.Liar!

Buddie, i am bigger than lockin horns in an arguement with u or call u names...but check ur facts. To marry a minor in egypt is illegal and its not here. So d weddin was held here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.