Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) (12384 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Welcomed In His Hometown (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Odi Dollars is from Ghana, but lives in Ogun State, Nigeria.

And according to him, he is a spiritualist or rather former spiritualist with AIM spiritualist.

On his Facebook accounts, Odi Dollars posted these pictures of himself performing some rituals and posing with so much money that he boasts he can solve people's money problems. If only you will give him a call.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/meet-odi-dollars-boy-who-is-making.html

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2013
more pictures

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by movein: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2013
See as fear grip my balls! Na money b this shocked shocked
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by ikechukz(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Doesn't look rich to me
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Make this guy find somewhere siddon biko? He's either a yahoo boy or a kidnapper..I hate diabolic moni like hell!!if he is rily that rich then he shuld buy a buggatti then I will blive..fake ass liar!!!!!
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Btw I can still see poverty on his forehead and for all I know those dollar bills could be fake..
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Booty4me: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
chicken change
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew..... jes passing by. #LOBATAN. sad
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Na wa oh!! Even baba lawo dey form Don Jazzy!!
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Akuviv: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSSES HIS SOUL?
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by whisper88(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
C wat GEJ caused, Naija self eeeh angry
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Tolexander: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
The guy is a nairalander.
Here is the link to his profile:
https://www.nairaland.com/okija_juju

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hehehehe shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by gedtalks(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
All naija girls dey yab am for here now, if dem meet am for real life now dem go follow am lyk fly wey see S H I T .
Trust me d guy don sell him dick

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Ijawboi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by redcliff: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Lol, when the grim reaper comes, they'l be running to TBJ. grin grin grin. The devil never gives you anything free.[/size]
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by DICKtator: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: The guy is a nairalander.
Here is the link to his profile:
https://www.nairaland.com/okija_juju

LMAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
ikechukz: Doesn't look rich to me
that makes the both of us ..

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by ACM10: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Im dey do wash-wash

BTW, no i Ghana cedi I dey see so? Useless money
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
My eyes have seen!shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by extraflyfineboy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
ikechukz: Doesn't look rich to me

RUN!!!! The devil has comeout dressed ina beautiful Suite
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Walahi, I Must get Money
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
This nigga should be arrested for possession of fake bills and fraud, he is looking for people to defraud by claiming he'll double whatever money they have, its a pity that many greedy and gullible people will fall for it.

Wff?

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by joyli: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Rap maestro: Walahi, I Must get Money

Wait for God's time. Those other one don't last. grin grin
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by 01Holy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
lmao
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by 01Holy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
lmao .I don't believe any of it.
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Ajasnoop: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
He has money and Ipad is even bigger than his television

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Austeenxx: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
God of Lagos! grin grin
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by ACM10: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Baba money doubler is still using 14" television
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
joyli:

Wait for God's time. Those other one don't last. grin grin
tele nko? B4 nko? I no wan rush but by all means except bad and devilish means
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by dplomaticVal: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
tHe Maney Dont Sleep, sO Niqqurz Wont Rʒst. Its Either Yo Get Rich Or Die Trying!

1 Like

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by gedtalks(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
dplomaticVal: tHe Maney Dont Sleep, sO Niqqurz Wont Rʒst. Its Either Yo Get Rich Or Die Trying!

a village nigga has spoken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danity Kane / Don Jazzy Questions FG's Tax Policy / See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.