Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? (1478 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Dannyxy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
MY friends always keep a c*ndom in their wallet 4 protection in case of incasity,am a christian guy,i dn't plan on having sex anytime soön,bt is it wrong to keep a condom in my wallet?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by thorpido(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
What would you need a condom in your wallet for if you don't plan on being intimate? Christian can use a condom with his iwife but if you are not married then why carry a condom?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by EfemenaXY: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dannyxy: MY friends always keep a c*ndom in their wallet 4 protection in case of incasity,am a christian guy,i dn't plan on having sex anytime soön,bt is it wrong to keep a condom in my wallet?

Yes. Very wrong.

As a so-called (hypocritical) AND unmarried Christian, if you make the mistake of touching one, much less using it for in case of 'incasities' you'll burn in hell for all eternity.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Dannyxy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Yes. Very wrong.

As a so-called (hypocritical) AND unmarried Christian, if you make the mistake of touching one, much less using it for in case of 'incasities' you'll burn in hell for all eternity.
wow
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Emmyk(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
but you can get it where they sell peradventure your 'incase of incasity' happens..cheesy.

For me, it's a No No.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Me wey be xtain married woman sef get con dom for my purse. tongue

There is nothing wrong with it. I only give it out to ppl as case of giving back to the society
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by mgbeketoto: 3:59am On Jul 26, 2013
Did Jesus carry one? grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Vicilo(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Mgbeke u ar so naughty and childish , wat ar u ? 15years or what ?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by jmoore(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do you use it to cast out demons, huh? Please visit the nearest castration clinic.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Princesszoe: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
A good christian with fear of God? Can such a person carry condom outside? You mean a man or woman with FEAR OF GOD believes that they can actually make the MISTAKE of cheating one day? Is adultery a mistake or a deliberate act? Ok i wish you.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
It's very reasonable to carry a condom in your wallet. We are all just human and have our moments of weakness. You never know.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nothing wrong if you intend to preach the GOSPEL with the condom

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by mgbeketoto: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
ALL the men I ever met ALL carried condoms ke!
But as soon as I RAY-MOOF cRot. . . . grin. . . CONDOM DIE FOR WALLET!!! kiss

The only man wey even try wear one, the BLAAADY condom lossss for my sweet, JUICY TOW-TOW! cool

How can SESSSSSS SUWEEEEET witi condom? undecided
Condom dey for Bible or Koran ni? grin
Me don ready to die abeg o!
NO SSSSSSSSAYKIN' cool
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Mynd44: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2013
I don't see it as such a bad idea. You might not intend to use it but you can use it to teach people the essence of protecting themselves.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by slimyem: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't see it as such a bad idea. You might not intend to use it but you can use it to teach people the essence of protecting themselves.
Hmmn...
Ekun!!! tongue
So you carry around a condom...huh? What are you teaching? Who are the people or person you teach? wink Do you also do a demonstration with your member of how to use it while teaching?tongue Are you an health worker?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2013
slimyem: Hmmn...
Ekun!!! tongue
So you carry around a condom...huh? What are you teaching? Who are the people or person you teach? wink Do you also do a demonstration with your member of how to use it while teaching?tongue Are you an health worker?
I have a bad story in this part oo.

I stay off campus (like 25 minutes away) so my friends come visiting when they are bored with school and they wanna see what's good but this day, a friendmet some girl in town so he begged that he should use my room for the "match".
As guys na, we always look out for one another so I said no problem and I went to crash in my neighbor's pad. I always keep some condoms I got from NACA under my bed (8 to be precise) and I told the mofo where they were so he won't have to be looking for it, all he should do was stretch his hand from a particular corner and he is secured.
The next morning, I took off the sheets for him to wash(I ain't sleeping on nobody's fluids) and I found out that the number of condoms had not reduced.
My friend said the girl did not like it.

I don't carry one around but I won't blame someone who does, you might be saving a life or helping a friend out(in my case it did not help him)
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Popowaa: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have a bad story in this part oo.

I stay off campus (like 25 minutes away) so my friends come visiting when they are bored with school and they wanna see what's good but this day, a friendmet some girl in town so he begged that he should use my room for the "match".
As guys na, we always look out for one another so I said no problem and I went to crash in my neighbor's pad. I always keep some condoms I got from NACA under my bed (8 to be precise) and I told the mofo where they were so he won't have to be looking for it, all he should do was stretch his hand from a particular corner and he is secured.
The next morning, I took off the sheets for him to wash(I ain't sleeping on nobody's fluids) and I found out that the number of condoms had not reduced.
My friend said the girl did not like it.

I don't carry one around but I won't blame someone who does, you might be saving a life or helping a friend out(in my case it did not help him)
shocked
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by Ngenge(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
Friends,its VERY wrong to do dat. Its just like having a knife,gun or any oda arms wit u & someone insults u or any little quarel arise,u wil be tempted to use it. If u hav ur ATM card wit u, u wil be confident to spend ur money hoping dat a replacement is available. Y wil u keep a 'taurpaulin' wen dia is no rain? Havin d thing wit u means u intends to do sometin anytime,anyday. Anybody dat sees it wil conclude dat u ar a flirt. I no follow o
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by nlPoster: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Yes, it's wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Carry A Cöndom About As A Xtian Guy? by nams77: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Why load a gun when you have no intention to go to war? undecided

(1) (Reply)

When To Separate The Children. / Why I Sliced My Husband's Penis With A Knife. / What Is The Reason Why Grannies Like Calling Their Male Child Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.