Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? (4250 Views)

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods / Safe And Unsafe Periods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't uinderstand what you guyz are saying.
Abeg tell oda ogas 2 unban me.
I see no reason it, since d thread I was banned 4 is already in sexuality section
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by xynerise: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I don't understand what you guyz are saying.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by AbuMikey(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: This is serious stuff. You boys should stop making a joke out of it.
teLl us something!!! shocked
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nomski0(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: teLl us something!!! shocked
Its true na.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by slimyem: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=xynerise][/quote]Ask skydeep nah... tongue
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Its true na.
u don't mean it.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by AbuMikey(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Its true na.
Enlighten me more pls.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by xynerise: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: Ask skydeep nah... tongue
What should I ask her? undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by druid06(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Damn, this thread is disgusting,

Topics about women undergoing through their cycle and anything that has to do with shi-t is just too irritating.

Is it every topic you guys discuss online.

There's meant to be civility and caution regarding these kind of sensitive matter.

Girls, take it easy. We don't have to learn what's coming out of your "You Know What" when it's your time.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Adamskuty(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
So you girls poo in ur body during ur period Ewwwww! This is disgusting

*spits and flys outta thread*
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: *watching from the sidelines*

cool

Observer!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by AbuMikey(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Observer!
cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nomski0(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Adamskuty: So you girls poo in ur body during ur period Ewwwww! This is disgusting

Why are you flying? Come and stay and read what is bigger than you. mtchew
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Oildichotomy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Now learning starts
ladies!! It's iyanya ...your waist!! Your waist!
All i want is your waist BUT not with poo please!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wow, this is new.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by demmy55(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls which of the period

I remember I always poo too during my English period grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ OP, there is increased Prostaglandins in the uterus during menstruation. Prostaglandins anywhere causes contraction of the smooth muscles, be it in the intestines or in d womb.
When the large intestine is contracted, u feel pressed and defecate.

2) Also, Some nerves in the pelvis are common to both the uterus and the large intestine. That is , those nerves supply both in the pelvis.
Hence, uterine stimulation sends signals to those nerves, which inturn excites the intestine to contract; this is the Fergusson's Reflex.

This latter phenomenon is particularly the reason why some women pass sh1t during labour. Because, as the uterus will be contracting normally during the labour, the bowels might get excited

Again, d fergusson's reflex is employed in inducing labour in a woman who has passed her date for delivery. Here, she takes a laxative which will normally contract her bowels, this event send signals to the Fergusson's nerves to excite n contracts the uterus, hence labour starts.

So, first its Prostaglandins- the chemical that contracts smooth muscles (causing pain too)
and d fergusson's reflex

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by HARDDON: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2013
ITbomb: Time to stop getting it from the asz.

SPOT ON!

v1rgin pu33y

wh0lish a33h0le

she iz a vgin indeed!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by ikekings(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: So you girls poo in ur body during ur period Ewwwww! This is disgusting

Lmao!!!! **falls from bed** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by ikekings(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2013
I don't get it... So una girls dey sh*it for inside that pampers una dey wear? Holy moses!!!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by onila(f): 2:18am On Jul 26, 2013
Kingmojo: @onila your boyfriend will Neva be bored of you.
grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by SugaryBelle(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2013
The worse is even when you eat less the pangs to go to the toilet will still be there. Onila u see what you caused,now guys know we poo alot when on our period...*hides face*
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Adamskuty(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0:
Why are you flying? Come and stay and read what is bigger than you. mtchew
shaaaarap! I'm still here angry
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by slap1(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Real poo or fart-poo? Like how many KG of poo are we talking about?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Adamskuty(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
ikekings: I don't get it... So una girls dey sh*it for inside that pampers una dey wear? Holy moses!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by slap1(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Thank God I'll be a Reverend Father!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2013
SugaryBelle: ,though it helps relieve d painful cramps.
and i use to think my sister is weird cos she says the same thing. Infact another reason i hate to poo during my period is dat it even makes the cramps more painful.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2013
druid06: Damn, this thread is disgusting,

Topics about women undergoing through their cycle and anything that has to do with shi-t is just too irritating.

Is it every topic you guys discuss online.

There's meant to be civility and caution regarding these kind of sensitive matter.

Girls, take it easy. We don't have to learn what's coming out of your "You Know What" when it's your time.

you saw the topic, and probably knew its a 'disgusting' topic, and still went ahead to open it. So why and to who are you complaining and whining. Abeg sit ur yansh down for one corner my friend.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2013
ikekings: I don't get it... So una girls dey sh*it for inside that pampers una dey wear? Holy moses!!!
padlock dey the pant dat we cannot remove it b4 we poo?? Yeye
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nomski0(f): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaaarap! I'm still here angry

Did i drive you before? Are you not the one that flew with your imaginary wings. You're very much welcome to stay, woman-wrapper.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by somegirl1: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
SugaryBelle: The
worse is even when you eat less the pangs to go to the toilet will still be there. Onila u see what you caused,now guys know we poo alot when on our period...*hides face*

Not a lot, just one or two times more than more than is usual for a given lady. Doesn't happen to everyone and doesn't happen with every period however.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by druid06(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
booqee: you saw the topic, and probably knew its a 'disgusting' topic, and still went ahead to open it. So why and to who are you complaining and whining. Abeg sit ur yansh down for one corner my friend.

Well, I was curious but seriously, women are disgusting ( Except my Momma though ).

So girls go through their cycle while shitting their pants out and yet some form high maintenance and sophisticated like they don't fart..

Some even pretend to the extents where I begin to doubt if they've ever taken a dump..

My hopes and dream of getting hooked up to a perfect lady is forever shattered..

Guys, next time you're wooing a girl and she's forming not too easy to get or you're trying to get over a broken heart just picture the above topic. That would make things easier for you..

LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Has World Largest Breast / My Girl Has Serious Mouth Odour / World Drug Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.