Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. (2316 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / Global Currency War, Who Is The Winner And The Loser? / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
sub saharan Africa vs south america
western Europe vs middle East + north Africa + israel
central America + mexico vs Australia + New Zealand + pacific islands
eastern Europe + russia vs America and Canada
far east Asia + india vs Europe - russia

who would win among these people? If my pairing is faulty, i would like you to do a better pairing. Thanks
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Op I'm sure ur planning for third world war. Sub saharan African will defeat South America. Numbers and rock strong military men will bounce the fight to favour Africa. South America as a continent is not a force to reckon with when it comes to war(both technology and foot soldiers)
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by kevoh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
WE DON'T WANT WAR. WE WANT PEACE. angry
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by enny5: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
They dont even need too much to wipe africa off the face of the earth. Infact we would be an obstacle for the real countries to fight. They wont waste their resources. Maybe just throw 1 Big bomb that will just wipe us off. That is even too expensive and too much work, THey will use toxic gas. Clean, Simple and effective. Then d real war will start among the real countries.
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Check the pairing before you post your comment
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by agaugust: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2013
souldust: sub saharan Africa vs south america
western Europe vs middle East + north Africa + israel
central America + mexico vs Australia + New Zealand + pacific islands
eastern Europe + russia vs America and Canada
far east Asia + india vs Europe - russia

who would win among these people? If my pairing is faulty, i would like you to do a better pairing. Thanks

it would take quite some time and effort to answer this question based on the grouping of those continents. however, my own little contribution is this, a list of the most powerful countries in each continent....i hope it helps to guide anyone who is interested. thanks

strongest military forces by continents in the world : ranking

1. ASIA....china, india, israel, pakistan, north korea, south korea, japan, saudi arabia.

2. EUROPE....russia, france, britain, germany, turkey, italy, greece, sweden, spain.

3. NORTH AMERICA.....united states of america, canada.

4. AFRICA.....egypt, nigeria, algeria, ethiopia, south africa.

5 SOUTH AMERICA.....brazil, argentina.

6 AUSTRALIA & OCEANIA....no powerful country

surprised ? africa is not bottom of the world list !

surprised again ? asia is number one in the world, i pity those who laugh at chinese, indian, pakistani made weapons !

china produces a stealth jet fighter, europe has none. pakistan produces JF-17 thunder block II jet equal to a Gripen jet.
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2013
chidindufrank: Op I'm sure ur planning for third world war. Sub saharan African will defeat South America. Numbers and rock strong military men will bounce the fight to favour Africa. South America as a continent is not a force to reckon with when it comes to war(both technology and foot soldiers)

I have always said youre one of the biggest dunces we have on here. Every continent on Earth will defeat Africa in any battle they fight, but ur too silly to know that when all ure versed in is licking GEJ's crud from the middle of his butt.
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2013
enny5: They dont even need too much to wipe africa off the face of the earth. Infact we would be an obstacle for the real countries to fight. They wont waste their resources. Maybe just throw 1 Big bomb that will just wipe us off. That is even too expensive and too much work, THey will use toxic gas. Clean, Simple and effective. Then d real war will start among the real countries.

Lmao exactly!
Re: If These Continents Were To Go To War, Who Would Win? Indept Analysis Pls. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2013
like someone said, why dont you guys just check the pairing and comment based on it. Pls give indept analysis.

Like i said in my first post, if you think my pairing isnt the best, i would like you to do a better pairing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Need Buhari Again! / Tompolo To Murder Festus Keyamo - Cramjones / Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.