Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) (32107 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Dee60: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian: The Amaechi guy is eloquent, charismatic and presidential. He looks calm, in-charge, and knowledgeable. He has his facts to issues being discussed.

Amaechi will make a good Nigerian President.

We have to pray. The establishment do not like people like him and that is why they are fighting so hard. Those 'Abuja' people are so mad at his achievements and they are wishing him dead!

Please, Oga Jona, 6 years at the helms is enough. Dont contest again, for the sake of Nigeria. Nigerians fought for you when you were being trampled. It is now time to step down and not contest again. We want real good leaders, like Lamido, like Amaechi.

I am ever impressed by Amaechi's candour, intellect, drive, energy and charisma. Rotimi Amaechi for President 2015.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by leggo: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
ALTRUTH: Let amaechi speak all d grammer he wants, fact is his political career is over nd he shld get ready to relocate permanently to BBC after his tenure because d heat shall b too mch 4 him.
ho much were you paid to suck mr shepopotamus ballz
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by leggo: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
ALTRUTH: Let amaechi speak all d grammer he wants, fact is his political career is over nd he shld get ready to relocate permanently to BBC after his tenure because d heat shall b too mch 4 him.
how much were you paid to suck mr shepopotamus ballz
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by abokinside: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2013
TechyGuy:

No one needs a crystal ball to tell the region you are from.
Ofcourse no one needs a crystal ball to tell who camp you are in. Clown! Like leader like follower. All dumb!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Ayima: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2013
When you refused to answer yes sir everytime,that is exactly what will happen to you in this country.Amaechi is the best gorvernor so far, take it or leave it.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by mbhs139(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Amaechi, you better go and reconcile with your master than to be running around, spending River State money for rubbish publicity. Why can't you be humble for a day. What impact has BBC interview you went for has for a common River State man? How many Rivers can afford watching BBC news in their home? Is the BBC publicity for who, for what?

See level of intelligence ... God!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2013
abokinside: Very compose, eloquent and confident . Yet obasanjo was against him. Now I believe Obj bequeathed us Jonathan to punish us for not supporting his third term bid, cos how else can you explain how on earth we ended with the Otuoke clown, out of all the eminent and brilliant personalities in the Niger delta, haba Obj u wicked no be small. Is Donald duke not from the Niger delta? See Ameachi speaking like a president. Niger Delta why do you guys want to foist your worst product on the rest of us? Obasanjo hated a brilliant medical dr like Ngige but preferred Andy Uba with the fake PhD, same way he preferred Jonathan to Duke. Smh country where the worst of us rule the best of us!

Biko Biko My friend Andy Uba has a GENUINE PhD from UCS

University of Creditcard Scam I saw him graduate here in California with my own eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: Hello wat did u expect an English graduate to speak? U guys shud be more reasonable not been sentimental ok. Even Ameachi suppose to speak more than a maths professor. Bt bet me no matter his degree in English he can nt and will nt measure wit Rochas in terms of English language speaking. Gej learn English to carry out his profession in science. Do u know how many years Ameachi studied only Grammer? If he fail to defend himself and his English degree SHAME TO HIM.......

It beats me. Here is a person that supposedly has a BSc degree in English, which means he spent four years studying English in the university. Yet, some dimwits here prefer to applaud him for exhibiting barely average capability in what should be his area of expertise.

For someone who majored in English, I'd say his fluency or "eloquence" is mediocre at best. This is notwithstanding the likelihood that he must have spent a huge sum of Rivers State's money to 'arrange' the needless interview, which possibly explains why the interviewer was unduely lenient and agreeable with him. . .

Such an insufferable and misguided fellow. Can't wait for him to be unceremoniously removed from office and dragged down his high horse, hopefully sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by ibietela2(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2013
stebell: ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy forget those haters. d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥s wat they know ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ do best. If they talking about fluency, then Amaechi is no where near τ̲̅ђe presido. Amaechi dat was refused admission into RSUST PH ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Law. He then went ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ UNIPORT ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Pol. Science. He contested for State Assembly but didn't win instead imposed by Peter Odili ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest for state Assembly. At de Assembly, members were blackmailed into choosing him as speaker. Why am i saying all these. τ̲̅ђe point is d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ he can't stand an election and win clearly unless he's helped. Lest i forget, he didn't win election in 2007, he was brought in thro de court. And yu compare him wit our president who God has bleseed frm childhood. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff una. Let me ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ something ‎clear ​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ y'all. There is no crisis in Ph. Even if there is, it will never affect de outcome of 2015 if GEJ wants ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest. Majority of peeps in de state are solidly behind de presido. So, Amaechi shud grant enough interviews as he likes no problem. Why has he not talk ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de Naija press all dis while? Cos he feels they are not Ǥ☺☺Đ enough abi. Fresh Air Tins on ♍Ɣ mind Jare

Dude get your keyboard fix.... I can't read a single line you wrote......... Get raid of that BB

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Dee60: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2013
Please advise His and Her Excellency in ASO to douse the tension in the land and to forget 2015. His entire body language is showing that he is 24x7 fighting for 2015 while the ship of state runs adrift (abubakar, 2013).

By meddling with NGF and by setting up PDP GF, the man has set his own house on fire! Those are two 'unpresidential' moves and two bad products of bad advisers!

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by mbhs139(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2013
I wonder what being eloquent and compose got to do with the interview and matter at hand. Why didn't you people focus on the subject matter; what he said and what he failed to say.

And for those of you saying Rotimi should listen to his Oga, let me remind you that even the Vice Chancellor of a University does not Lord it over other members of staff because he's not their employee. They are all employed the same way with the VC. He only holds that position in trust.

Same goes to Amaechi and GEJ: They were both vote seekers, who were rightfully voted for in their respective capacity as Governor and President. No one of them can Lord it over the other. Except in constitutional matters.

At least, you people did Government in WAEC, haba!
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Nigerians are easily fooled by little things. A man gave some shallow interview and people started calling him eloquent and president material cos of english language Does that make him less corrupt, better manager of his state when he unilaterally sacked local govt chairmen and supervise the 'macing' of a house of assembly member

He equates BH with ND militants e.t.c some nls still considers him special? What about the PIB? Not surprised some of his people called him a betrayal.

I wouldn't be surprised if he grants another interview to CNN/ALJAZEERA but being a political dramatis personae will not help him, he should do the needful and liase with other stakeholders to halt the tensions in rivers state rather than flexing muscles with his party and the president.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote

author=sincerenigerian]The Amaechi guy is eloquent, charismatic and
presidential. He looks calm, in-charge, and knowledgeable. He has his
facts to issues being discussed.

Amaechi will make a good Nigerian President.[/quote]
Sorry guy, power comes from God and not by making good speeches. God can choose the most unqualified to rule the best people. First class graduates dont work in the best companies around. Are u wiser than God? Power is given not taken. God knows the heart of everyone.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by deluckiest(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Kamanda:

Lying Scumbag.Paid to post agent.

Prove him wrong then gej haters.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by obayaya(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2013
nwekesimon68: yes but he had derailed recently bkos of the problems he cause for himself. So many project nw abandoned bkos of all this troubles.

maybe he created the problems, maybe he didn't. I don't care.. all I want is that he should be left alone and encouraged to keep bringing dividends of democracy to rivers state.

his methods might be wrong but he gets results just like mourinho. Nigeria needs a strong hand and not arsene wengers type of conservative rule that doesn't bring results..
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Bawss1(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Team GEJ

Yesterday Amaechi was the poster boy for PDP. Now he is looked at as an outcast.

When will you guys quit the politics and get on with developing the country?
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2013
IF only it was Amaechi on the ballot paper in 2011 cry cry cry
We need a president like this.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by ijawkid(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2013
double08: I must admit his answers to the questions were all spot on, Nice one Ameachi. unlike GEJ and obj I can recall a BBC Radio programme ''focus on Africa'' when the then Nigerian president OBJ was been interviewed someone for Togo called in and asked if Nigeria was an English speaking country because of the English OBJ was speaking grin,for once am proud

It is easy for ameachi to be eloquent now....the moment he becomes president(if ever that happens) his eloquency would just vanish into the thin air.......

cheesy
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by theoctopus: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian: The Amaechi guy is eloquent, charismatic and presidential. He looks calm, in-charge, and knowledgeable. He has his facts to issues being discussed.

Sometimes I don't understand some of you. If you believe in him so much, why not advise him to take the yoruba elder's advice and join APC. Then they can make him the presidential candidate and presto. Problem solved. Isn't that simple enough? Or are you people planning on voting pdp if they make Amachey the presidential candidate just because Amaechi is eloquent? You need a brain check.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Gayigaskia: Amaechi is just another daft, Nigeria needs to pass beyond these guys ( Jonathan Amaechi)
tired of these Ogboni rulers
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by TechyGuy: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2013
abokinside: Ofcourse no one needs a crystal ball to tell who camp you are in. Clown! Like leader like follower. All dumb!

And it didn't take long to show how uncouth you can be. Most of you ACN/CPC supporters are the same with some exceptions though.
Can never disagree without being an "agbero".

I am not a PDP member nor am I GEJ's die-hard supporter, in fact, I was an ACN supporter until I saw the deception, hypocrisy and "agberoism".
By the way, Amaechi is PDP, so why are the supporters of Amaechi in every thread ACN/CPC and from mostly SW or N?
People who in most cases have not gone past Lagos Ibadan expressway?
The exact deception I speak of!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2013
kaorama:
Sorry guy, power comes from God and not by making good speeches. God can choose the most unqualified to rule the best people. First class graduates dont work in the best companies around. Are u wiser than God? Power is given not taken. God knows the heart of everyone.
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Izontubo(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Those who are clamouring for a proud man like ameachi to become president don't even know this man called ameachi,,,,,...

AMEACHI DOES NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE,TO ANYBODY........

If I dey lie make ona go ask RSUST students and lecturers....ameachi becoming the president would be the same as reverting back to the military regime.....

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by PStacks(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
stebell: ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy forget those haters. d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥s wat they know ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ do best. If they talking about fluency, then Amaechi is no where near τ̲̅ђe presido. Amaechi dat was refused admission into RSUST PH ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Law. He then went ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ UNIPORT ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ study Pol. Science. He contested for State Assembly but didn't win instead imposed by Peter Odili ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest for state Assembly. At de Assembly, members were blackmailed into choosing him as speaker. Why am i saying all these. τ̲̅ђe point is d̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ he can't stand an election and win clearly unless he's helped. Lest i forget, he didn't win election in 2007, he was brought in thro de court. And yu compare him wit our president who God has bleseed frm childhood. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff una. Let me ‎​♍åƙε̲̣̣̣̥ something ‎clear ​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ y'all. There is no crisis in Ph. Even if there is, it will never affect de outcome of 2015 if GEJ wants ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ contest. Majority of peeps in de state are solidly behind de presido. So, Amaechi shud grant enough interviews as he likes no problem. Why has he not talk ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de Naija press all dis while? Cos he feels they are not Ǥ☺☺Đ enough abi. Fresh Air Tins on ♍Ɣ mind Jare

You talk of Amechi in so much bad light and with Bad blood. Have you forgotten that GEJ was only a Deputy Governor in Bayelsa and Became governor only by Alamiesegha's undoing? Becoming Vice president to Yar'dua wasn't that he won any election to be Deputy president, Fate had it that Yar'dua would die (May his Gentle soul rest in peace) and Jonathan became President, GEJ couldn't even win an election without sentiments.. I voted for GEJ because he had no shoes. I'm ashamed of myself that I allowed "No shoes" to sway my opinion.. He won free and square with "No shoes".. This is GEJ.. But Amechi at one point or the Other was voted for and accepted to be the most qualified to Be Chairman Governors forum.. A Governors Forum that has the Likes Of Fashola my man, Amosu my Man, Aregbeshola my man, Oshiomole my Man.. These are all men of timber and caliber, men of substance yet Amechi emerged Head of Governors forum to head Technocrats such as Fashola and co, that Amechi must be God sent, he must be a messiah to even assume head of a Forum that has Fashola.. Fashola is a messiah to almost every nigerian except we wan deny all we want, but even Fashola duffs his hat for Amechi and accepted Amechi to head him in the NGF.. I won't let an idiot rule over me.. Amechi is governor and u say he didn't work for it.. Were u the one that dashed him, pls dash me counsellor of my ward since u dash people political appointments nao..

Amechi is a Messiah and that's what he would Remain..

You can deny all u want but Amechi is the Man of the Moment with Popularity rating far higher than GEJ.. BBC doesn't just call any riff raff to #HardTalk.. Nooo. Its only Movers and shakers.. Amechi is one..

Amechi My Hero.
Amechi For Mankind.
Amechi for 2015..

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Chebaby2: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013
tokunboh:

May you remain blessed, chief. You are one of the few people that have been objective on this thread. This interview brought Amaechi's ignorance to the fore.
I don't know what people take eloquence to be - Eloquence is simply fluent, strong and persuasive speaking.
Was Rotimi Amaechi eloquent? No, he might have spoken english fluently but his delivery was poor, weak and not persuasive.
He gave a lot of vague responses and usual rhetoric to questions asked.

3.15 - On how to address insecurity through education - The solution he absolutely agreed with is the northern governors setting aside 2percent of their resources for education (spending 2percent out of 100percent on education is what Gov Amaechi thinks is best for northern states education - That's his ignorance on display again.

4.15 - On how to address unemployment: ..... one of the ways of addressing it is Agriculture.. Rivers State Government is looking at Agriculture, Agriculture will then address the uneducated class...wtf!!! Does that make any sense at all? !!!

7.15 - On the reasons why the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB) has not been passed: .... He commended the present national assembly for being patriotic (They have not been able to pass PIB into law during the 2 legislative years that they have been at the national assembly, yet he called them patriotic ffs.) The only example Ameachi could cite as one of the reasons for the delay in passing the PIB is the power PIB would give to the minister of petroleum.

12.35 - When asked on his opposition to amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants and if he has any alternative to amnesty: He could not offer any alternative . He then proceeded to equate amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants to amnesty request for Boko haram - How shallow? (The anchor now went ahead to lecture him on how amnesty has reduced violence and restored peace in Rivers State - That is so disappointing.

For the remainder of the interview, Ameachi just dwelt on technicalities rather than solid facts.
With the above amongst other numerous missteps that portrayed him as being shallow, how can you tell me he did well on this interview. We should learn how to analyze things based on substance and content.

tel dem jor nw i knw many nairalander dnt have a mind of dere own is wat pple tink dey tink many lack PERSONAL CONVICTION ameachi shud knw GEj humble his self be4 God took him To dat level he is and God humble those dat humble dere self
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Longeria(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2013
tokunboh:

May you remain blessed, chief. You are one of the few people that have been objective on this thread. This interview brought Amaechi's ignorance to the fore.
I don't know what people take eloquence to be - Eloquence is simply fluent, strong and persuasive speaking.
Was Rotimi Amaechi eloquent? No, he might have spoken english fluently but his delivery was poor, weak and not persuasive.
He gave a lot of vague responses and usual rhetoric to questions asked.

3.15 - On how to address insecurity through education - The solution he absolutely agreed with is the northern governors setting aside 2percent of their resources for education (spending 2percent out of 100percent on education is what Gov Amaechi thinks is best for northern states education - That's his ignorance on display again.

4.15 - On how to address unemployment: ..... one of the ways of addressing it is Agriculture.. Rivers State Government is looking at Agriculture, Agriculture will then address the uneducated class...wtf!!! Does that make any sense at all? !!!

7.15 - On the reasons why the Petroleum Industry Bill(PIB) has not been passed: .... He commended the present national assembly for being patriotic (They have not been able to pass PIB into law during the 2 legislative years that they have been at the national assembly, yet he called them patriotic ffs.) The only example Ameachi could cite as one of the reasons for the delay in passing the PIB is the power PIB would give to the minister of petroleum.

12.35 - When asked on his opposition to amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants and if he has any alternative to amnesty: He could not offer any alternative . He then proceeded to equate amnesty granted to Niger Delta militants to amnesty request for Boko haram - How shallow? (The anchor now went ahead to lecture him on how amnesty has reduced violence and restored peace in Rivers State - That is so disappointing.

For the remainder of the interview, Ameachi just dwelt on technicalities rather than solid facts.
With the above amongst other numerous missteps that portrayed him as being shallow, how can you tell me he did well on this interview. We should learn how to analyze things based on substance and content.

May the Lord bless your " hard work " during this cold weather with TRIPLETS. You have said the truth and it shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by BrightCar: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2013
biafranqueen:
AMAECHI IS A FLOP, HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER IN THAT INTERVIEW HE GRANTED.
HE CLAIMS HE HAS NO SELFISH INTEREST LIKE OTHER POLITICIANS, BUT THAT THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE ARE PARAMOUNT TO HIM. THIS IS A BLATANT LIE WE ALL KNOW. WHAT AND HOW WELL HAS HE DONE TO THE PEOPLE OF RIVER STATE? I PITY HIM BECOS HE KEEPS BEATING HIS CHEST AS RIVERS MESSIAH TO HIS UTTER FOOLISHNESS. THOSE SINGING HIS PRAISES TODAY, BY THE TIME THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, THEY WILL TURN AROUND SINGING CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM, THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by omenka(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
sincerenigerian: "That is not correct, that is not correct" Jona the Otuoke fisherman

Hahahahahahahahaha. I remember this line!! My friends n I use it to inject some humour and douse tension whenever we have heated arguement. I give GEJ the glory!gringrin
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by adanny01(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013

You, together with you master Jona, think the state or south south is the key to his success in 2015. Well, it is just disappointing that he is strugling to win popularity at home, while 5 other geopolitical zones and up for grasp. If he had played cool, Ameachi would still have been a nobody and his chances better.

Feel free to lecture me, but Nigeria has taken more steps backword than forword under Jona. Those who support him are doing so for either selfish, ethnic or religious reasons which is unpatriotic.

Forget Ameachi. Its all about the Presidency which is a dream for Ameachi and farfetch for Jona.

Both are losers!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Funshy86: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2013
This is my next president.gbam
Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by Fadelex(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2013
well I've never watched the interview, that's one tin I like about dis forum, there's objectivity which means we are human cuz it's only 1000 computers will execute ctrl + v as paste.... back to d topic, one of the qualities that makes a leader acceptable is his speech delivery, that's y people love Obama, bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and so on. you can't deliver what you don't understand unless you wanna disgrace yourself, some people are sayin president goodluck is a scientist but what about Benjamin Carson? he's a neurosurgeon and a best seller, his speeches were smooth and convincing.. I think the president should hire a good speaker to train him, I was actually rooting for the president in d 2011 election but he lost my vote the moment he backed out of NN24 debate, I wanna see my president in charge.. as for 2015, I'm still watching.., for me I will choose my candidate based on his performance on d debate, american presidential aspirants attended more than 50 debates in d run up to election..so u need to be sound intellectually b4 u can win

1 Like

Re: Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) by kzokul(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013

It is u and ur 43 likes dt can b brainwashed with mouth...... sorry 4 u all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.