Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? (796 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2013
When you talk about lagos,what readily comes to mind is ikeja,lekki and victoria island. That's why you most times,find massive developments in these areas. But there are lots of places in lagos that needs attention urgently. Tax payers in V.I,Ikeja and Lekki should not be given special treatment over other areas. It's like robbing peter to pay paul. The pictures below show a vivid presentation of what most areas in lagos looks like. Some of the pictures below,are pictures of roads that are just 5minutes walk from one of the local govt offices(Egbe-Idimu lga,headed by sunshine,to be precise). Information gathered around,which can be verified,shows that the council chairman of egbe-idimu lga,Adebayo A. Bello was a local barber in the community prior to his election. If these are the calibre of people ruling in Nigeria,what hope do these poor masses have? Some of these areas haven't been attended to in almost 16 yrs of ACN governance in these areas. If the dream of a mega city in lagos should be achieved,I think the govt would need to diversify funds into providing infrastructures in these areas as the general outlook of these areas,is a total eyesore. Pictures below are from ejigbo,isolo,pipeline,idimu and environs.

Pictures courtesy ChronxMedia360.

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
More

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Pics

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Here

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
More

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Icsp

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Here

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Pics

Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by omiobo: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Rome was not build in a day. Pele,be patience. If you must enjoy comfort you must endure. Nobody is robbing Peter to pay Paul. How much does a landlord in Mushin,Agbado,Ajegunle etc pay for land use charges compare to what is being pay by landlord in Lekki,VI and Ikoyi?
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
These are the kinda roads that make mechanics your best friends due to regular visits to them.
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by debetmx(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
omiobo: Rome was not build in a day. Pele,be patience. If you must enjoy comfort you must endure. Nobody is robbing Peter to pay Paul. How much does a landlord in Mushin,Agbado,Ajegunle etc pay for land use charges compare to what is being pay by landlord in Lekki,VI and Ikoyi?

What rubbish are you saying?
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Listen to yourself again. Is that the yardstick for development? What is the essence of collecting tax when you're not doing anything for the people paying it?
omiobo: Rome was not build in a day. Pele,be patience. If you must enjoy comfort you must endure. Nobody is robbing Peter to pay Paul. How much does a landlord in Mushin,Agbado,Ajegunle etc pay for land use charges compare to what is being pay by landlord in Lekki,VI and Ikoyi?
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by omiobo: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2013
debetmx:

What rubbish are you saying?
Don't blame me if you are a broke a.s.s blame it on money. I'm living in Ikoyi grin, I know how much pay for land use charges per anum. Tell me,why won't I enjoy more?
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by debetmx(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
omiobo:
Don't blame me if you are a broke a.s.s blame it on money. I'm living in Ikoyi grin, I know how much pay for land use charges per anum. Tell me,why won't I enjoy more?

Congratulations, you can even live in Heaven that is your business and if I may ask, how much do you pay for land use charge per annum?
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by omiobo: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
debetmx:

Congratulations, you can even live in Heaven that is your business and if I may ask, how much do you pay for land use charge per annum?
If I may ask too,how is that your own tin of milk?undecided
Re: Fashola,tinubu And Lagos A.C.N;what's Happening To These Tax Payers Money? by chronique(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Beautiful Lagos;reminds me of London and Newyork. undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Bone Setter Laments Loss Of Customers / The Rise Of Taraba's Puppet Masters / Facebook Message From President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.