Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? (534 Views)

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? by Ayima: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
For me i think is Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Then you are a fool! In other words, u could be bleeped in the a.ss and wouldn't know.
Re: Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? by LFJ: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who has the power is not in doubt, the President as the custodian of machinery of government win. The question should be who demonstrate higher level of maturity. In this regard, the President failed. No matter the situation, no matter the interest, the President should guide his image and the image of that office.

If the President started to look at who greet or who didn't greet my wife. Who is eyeing my position ... This is where the President got it wrong.
Re: Amaechi Vs Jonathan Who Have Got More Power In Politics? by Ayima: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Nayef is that what your teacher told u in ur village school? That instead of bringout ur points to convience people you should rather call someone a fool? Please if you are still in the university just go back to primary one please.I think your own foolishness is worst because in ur case u are a foolish fool.

(1) (Reply)

Face The Fact On Orji Kalu / Tension Rises In Edo State As JTF Invades Ex-militant's Leader Home Of Armours / Boko Haram Gun Down 25 Civilians In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.