Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (1926 Views)

Why Cant Marriage Vow Stop Couples From Cheating ? / I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating / Caught My Husband From Cheating :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by calebo10(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2013
Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Dreal1247: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Exactly. Laughter is contagious , so also virtues. Most things that people complain that others are lacking in their lives. In life, almost everything is reciprocal.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Eneze1(f): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2013
even with everything u listed op, a man can still cheat, it only takes the grace of God and self discipline

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Aniah4u: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Eneze1: even with everything u listed op, a man can still cheat, it only takes the grace of God and self discipline
Tell them... @ Eneze1, cheating is a habit,though, but the efforts listed above can help u keep ur man. Xperiment it and see.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by mgbeketoto: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
I don wan im to stop o! grin
Me sef wan KYEAT! cool
Who nor like fresh YOGURT? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by prettyem(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Men will always be men...jst trust God 2 give u a disciplined/principled man as a husbby...daz all
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
mgbeketoto: I don wan im to stop o! grin
Me sef wan KYEAT! cool
Who nor like fresh YOGURT? cheesy
lol grin you again grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by OmoAlata1(f): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2013
if your man is a serial cheater. there is nothing you can really do to change him. You have three choices 1). endure and not complain 2).have an open relationship or 3).leave
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Mynd44: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2013
Aniah4u: Tell them... @ Eneze1, cheating is a habit,though, but the efforts listed above can help u keep ur man. Xperiment it and see.
A Leopard does not change its spots. A cheat will cheat even if he has the most attractive and best wife in the world

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by LewsTherin: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2013
A pity the attitudes of some towards cheating.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Jeezzzz, Nigerian women will kill themselves haba.
Its is not your job to "stop him from cheating", its his decision and his responsibility not to.
Do yours and let him keep his, he is an adult and its him who will decide if he is responsible enough to be faithful.
Don't you carry enough already? Nigerian woman only you cook, clean, baff and change baby, he does nothing just watches TV and drinks beer, you are worn out from doing it all yet you still want to carry on his own job on your head, in addition to running around chasing his girlfriends away.
Kai, well done

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Steps to stop a man from cheating? R u kiddin me? U think all these women married to serial cheaters don't do more than enuf?
U never jam a cheater.from today,check out these cheaters,they hv the best of wives!
Its in the brain,simple.tell ur brain to stop thinkin about cheatin and it will obey. Make it think about how to better ur home and u will move in that direction.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by swagqueen(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
angryCC,debrief and yellowpawpaw,u are so on point! The only way you can stop your man from cheating is by killing yourself! Dat way,the lady will be saved from the misery forever
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by oln: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
@Calobo10:You must really be sick.Steps on how to stop your man from cheating indeed...Mshewww

How about steps on how to stop your woman from cheating?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Ifyann: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2013
Are u for real? You can only take a horse to the stream but you cannot force it to drink water.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2013
Ifyann: Are u for real? You can only take a horse to the stream but you cannot force it to drink water.
No mind am
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2013
You can't stop a man from cheating. If he's destined to cheat, he will, even if he's married to a rich supermodel. Ladies can reduce the likelihood of this happening, but if her guy's the cheating kind, it won't make much difference.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by larasmith: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to Dr ofua which i met online.
On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr ofua brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr ofua e-mail address.
After reading all these,I decided to give Dr ofua a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ofua is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...
If you have a problem and you are looking for a means to solve that problem think no further contact Dr ofua today, he is the the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com Thank you ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com!!!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Godmother(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2013
^^^ You must be kidding me! :O

For starters, this your story sounds fake. And even if by some stroke of miracle it is true, are you that clueless that you dnt know nothing goes for free in life? Are you sure u haven't sold your soul or sometin to d devil? Anyways, I just feel for all those desperate enough to try this out.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by tamunoibiso(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
larasmith: My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to Dr ofua which i met online.
On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell temple. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Jessy,she testified about how Dr ofua brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop Dr ofua e-mail address.
After reading all these,I decided to give Dr ofua a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ofua is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...
If you have a problem and you are looking for a means to solve that problem think no further contact Dr ofua today, he is the the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com Thank you ofuaspiritualtemple@gmail.com!!!

I can't believe a woman like u can still patronise a fetish person in this our century. Babe shine your eyes, there is always the other side of the corn which u might not know now. But all the same, I wish u well in your endeavour.

@ calebo10 For your information, a cheater will always remain a cheater even if u like add more stuff to what u wrote. Most men are born to cheat and nothing can stop them.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by tamunoibiso(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
larasmith: My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to Dr ofua which i met online.

I can't believe a woman like u can still patronise a fetish person in this our century. Babe shine your eyes, there is always the other side of the corn which u might not know now. But all the same, I wish u well in your endeavour.

@ calebo10 For your information, a cheater will always remain a cheater even if u like add more stuff to what u wrote. Most men are born to cheat and nothing can stop them.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by tamunoibiso(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2013

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by tamunoibiso(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2013

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by gladiator12: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08: Jeezzzz, Nigerian women will kill themselves haba.
Its is not your job to "stop him from cheating", its his decision and his responsibility not to.
Do yours and let him keep his, he is an adult and its him who will decide if he is responsible enough to be faithful.
Don't you carry enough already? Nigerian woman only you cook, clean, baff and change baby, he does nothing just watches TV and drinks beer, you are worn out from doing it all yet you still want to carry on his own job on your head, in addition to running around chasing his girlfriends away.
Kai, well done
cheesy abi oh.... Some women are real super woman oh....
A man that wants to cheat will cheat, no matter what.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ponco: 2:35am On Aug 21, 2013
I think poster really needs to understand why cheaters cheat.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/why-cheaters-cheat.html
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Bootylicious(f): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2013
. quote author=calebo10]Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.[/quote]
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Bootylicious(f): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2013
STORY!!! Dre are 3 major ways 2to stop a man from cheating 1) is SEX!!! exhaust him b4 he goes out he won't av d strength 4 anoda woman, keep ur bed room romantic not scattered, make it sexually appealing,if dre was any style u used 2give him b4 u got married, continue wit it, bliv it or not men cheat just because their wife stopped giving them BLOWJOBS. 2)Respect him,dont Eva make ur man feel low. 3) feed him well, shekana... come back and thank me

(1) (Reply)

The Importance of physical attraction in a relationship. / How Do I Stop My Friend From Cheating? / Need To Borrow Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.