Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating (5476 Views)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Caught My Husband From Cheating :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
I have to confess
my sins ,this image keeps coming into my head and
each day i get more paranoid.
The thing is i believe my girlfriend is way out of my
league, because she is extremely beautiful and will
probably find a guy better than me.
This thought pains me seriously i want to cry like a
child because of it.So i want to impreganate her so
she will be around me for the rest of her life.
i don't want to lose her.
plus i am going away for some months and she has
d chances chances to cheat and i wanna lower the
bar of her cheating by getting her preganant soon. I
tried getting her to marry me so we don't sin,but she
said she only knew me for few months and she is not
ready.
God has to understand i am desperate......
I need advice pals...
what to do
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
the only PhD older in impregnating ladies lolz.,,,....I dunt fink its necessary 2 do so. its nah by force after all there R many fishes in the ocean ma guy. pray 2 God 2 giv u a lady that will make a good wife instead of dying 4 beauty nw and u end up wit a demon as a wife 4 d rest of ur life. Use ur head don't kip it idle!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by emorse(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Don't let this feeling of insecurity eat you up bro. She's not out of your league or she wouldn't be with you in the first place. Most relationships start like this. In a short while, the euphoria will wash away and rational reasoning will take charge. If she's yours, she's yours. If she isn't, you'll find yours. Getting her pregnant cannot guarantee you anything. She could get rid of the pregnancy and move on. You're good enough for any woman bro and she's not an exception. If she leaves, her loss.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
no kidding, immediately i saw this topic, i already knew it is andyblaze hand work

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
emorse: Don't let this feeling of insecurity eat you up bro. She's not out of your league or she wouldn't be with you in the first place. Most relationships start like this. In a short while, the euphoria will wash away and rational reasoning will take charge. If she's yours, she's yours. If she isn't, you'll find yours. Getting her pregnant cannot guarantee you anything. She could get rid of the pregnancy and move on. You're good enough for any woman bro and she's not an exception. If she leaves, her loss.

Thanks so much sir. You have really enlightened me more
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: no kidding, immediately i saw this topic, i already knew it is andyblaze hand work

grin grin una no go allow me rest abi
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
emorse: Don't let this feeling of insecurity eat you up bro. She's not out of your league or she wouldn't be with you in the first place. Most relationships start like this. In a short while, the euphoria will wash away and rational reasoning will take charge. If she's yours, she's yours. If she isn't, you'll find yours. Getting her pregnant cannot guarantee you anything. She could get rid of the pregnancy and move on. You're good enough for any woman bro and she's not an exception. If she leaves, her loss.
Lwkmd
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

Or u are d one not giving urself rest
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Or u are d one not giving urself rest

What is wrong with my been sincere here
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

How do this?? grin grin grin grin ;Dlmaoo
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: How do this?? grin grin grin grin ;Dlmaoo

Babes u likes my way?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by BloggingIq: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
no pix, its not true op

for you to feel this way I want to believe that this babe is a killer, but I can only agree if you post her pix

so?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
BloggingIq: no pix, its not true op

for you to feel this way I want to believe that this babe is a killer, but I can only agree if you post her pix

so?

See her pics

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by NadiaSA1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hummmm
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Zags001: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze: I have to confess
my sins ,this image keeps coming into my head and
each day i get more paranoid.
The thing is i believe my girlfriend is way out of my
league, because she is extremely beautiful and will
probably find a guy better than me.
This thought pains me seriously i want to cry like a
child because of it.So i want to impreganate her so
she will be around me for the rest of her life.
i don't want to lose her.
plus i am going away for some months and she has
d chances chances to cheat and i wanna lower the
bar of her cheating by getting her preganant soon. I
tried getting her to marry me so we don't sin,but she
said she only knew me for few months and she is not
ready.
God has to understand i am desperate......
I need advice pals...
what to do

OP, y nt tell dis story/plan of urs to ur pastor for advise. & know dt dis is d only honest advice so far on dis thread...u can tnk me lera man cool
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by rosebetty(f): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
I cant believe Pple are actually giving their advice. Una no see the name of person wey open thread? grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
rosebetty: I cant believe Pple are actually giving their advice. Una no see the name of person wey open thread? grin grin grin

Wetin be him name?
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Danhumprey: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

Babes u likes my way?
You know you're really sick in the head,right? angry
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by DarryOsh(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mtchew! So u practically bullied me into viewing this thread by advertising it ln all fronp page threads so that i read this fictional tale?

U deserve a ban!
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze again ? Is d girl u wonna impregnate the same person as the one u wonna break blood ties (...sorry oath, vow, covenant or whatever) with ?

On behalf of d mods, and indeed, d entire sane members of nairaland, I OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by adexsimply(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Crazy guy grin grin
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by olupentane(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
The op is
very crazy, bizarre, but booked.

The question is who booked you?
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
olupentane: The op is
very crazy, bizarre, but booked.

The question is who booked you?

vous comprenez francais?
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bertadayz: Andyblaze again ? Is d girl u wonna impregnate the same person as the one u wonna break blood ties (...sorry oath, vow, covenant or whatever) with ?

On behalf of d mods, and indeed, d entire sane members of nairaland, I OFFICIALLY CLOSE THIS THREAD

Insane people deserve a right too
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: You know you're really sick in the head,right? angry
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by youngPRO(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is this what u call "a better thread"?
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

Insane people deserve a right too

oh ...of course. Guess thats why you are on nairaland !
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by olupentane(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

vous comprenez francais?
oui, courtesy of ASUU still a learner.
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by chemashie(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze?? Shiorr!
If you are a Nairalander and you know musiwa very well you should also know this guy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by Andyblaze: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
olupentane:
oui, courtesy of ASUU still a learner.

Lol, should I speak more french with u bro? Since ur still a learner
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by olupentane(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

Lol, should I speak more french with u bro? Since ur still a learner
I will appreciate bro, I've been skipping my lessons lately.
Re: I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating by alaafyn(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
story of sex, survival and escapades.... a series to read at https://www.nairaland.com/1524219/lagos-dudes-beginning/3#19749211

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wedding Ceremony Of A Nairalander / Relocation Sales (household Items For Sale). / Looking For Oga Friday A Globstar Staff In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.