Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

"I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji (1317 Views)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji by Youngtekkey(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2013
hocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevive Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon. Our FNN reporter got into asteamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.
”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’tsettle down, luckily for me, I havefound a man now to spend the rest of my life with”
Miss Genny’s fans are now keeping their fingers crossed because they had earlier thought she had given up on settling down, especially with lyrics like “the more I gave him loving, the more he gave me nothing” From her NO MORE hit track. Source; http//www.tundeola.com/2013/07/hocking-confesssion-i-havnt-had-sex-in.html posted:25 july,13

Re: "I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji by Jalal(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Yes and i am Pope Francis!!!! tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: "I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji by Eneze1(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Youngtekkey: hocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevive Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon. Our FNN reporter got into asteamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.
”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’tsettle down, luckily for me, I havefound a man now to spend the rest of my life with”
Miss Genny’s fans are now keeping their fingers crossed because they had earlier thought she had given up on settling down, especially with lyrics like “the more I gave him loving, the more he gave me nothing” From her NO MORE hit track.

the bolded got me laughing in chinese, op what is ur source?
Re: "I Haven't Were Intimate In Ten Years"-genevive Nnaji by Youngtekkey(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Eneze1:

the bolded got me laughing in chinese, op what is ur source?
pulse.ng/2013/07/25/true-confession-i-have-not-had-sex-for-ten-years-genevieve-nnanji/

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Photo? / 5 Things ALL Nigerian Celebrities Should Learn From Psquare / Chiwetel Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.