Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (34872 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / The Lord's Chosen Ministry Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2013
The reactions of lord's chosen pastors and members to the second vision/revelation shown to sis Linda the sierra leone lady recently smacks of double standard. It was gathered that when the sister gave the testimony of her first revelation of hell and warnings to pastors Adeboye of Redeemed church, Oyedepo of Winners chapel and Kumuyi of Deeper Life, the DVD was wholeheartedly accepted by members of the lord's chosen and they even helped in distributing copies of the testimonies freely to people as part of their evangelism. Now Linda had a second revelation in which she said she didnt "die" this time but was praying and the Lord Jesus appeared to her and gave her warnings to some more churches. As it turned out this time around, lord's chosen was mentioned as one of the churches to be warned. In her testimony, Linda said that Jesus showed her a demon in the vision and told her that this is the one that the chosen members refer to when they mention god of chosen in their prayers and songs as they usually do. In that vision he saw pastor Lazarus having a covenant with that demon and the demon told him to preach holiness as he wants(as this will make him appear truthful and genuine) but make sure that they refer to him-god of chosen always. The devil also gave him the idea of the apron which the lord's chosen members are using. Jesus told Linda that there is nothing like God of chosen in heaven and that he is not part of the apron that chosen members are using rather its in obedience to the covenant Lazarus Mouka had with the demon(god of chosen) that these things are done in chosen church. Jesus further said that he should tell children of God not to be worshiping their pastors as this is idol worship. And that whenever we listen to teachings or preachings we should cross check with the bible and if such teachings contradict with what is in the scriptures that we shouldnt accept it. That at the end of the day, each of us(including the pastors) will stand before the judgment throne to answer for our actions and believe. no pastor will defend anybody(and this is exactly what i ve been saying all the time too). On hearing this testimony, according to information, lord's chosen leaders ordered their members not to watch or listen to this part two of Linda's testimony. That anybody that listens to it will not make heaven.

I heard this on tuesdays this week and curiously searched for the testimony and listened to it to know why lord's chosen gave that instruction only to listen to the testimony and hear these warning to pastor Mouka. When the warning was given in part one to other churches it was good for lord's chosen church to use it for evangelism, now that their pastor and church is involved it is now dangerous to the point that they will miss heaven if they listen to it. Now this also confirms what Jesus told Linda that it will be difficult for lord's chosen people to accept the testimony when they will hear it because they are being caged seriously by that demon called god of chosen.
Finally Jesus told her to warn the pastor and his members to seek for his face and that he is always willing to show them mercy and forgive them their sins.

2 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by nuelle: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
who can bear witness to the first and now, second said revelations brought to earth by "sis Linda from Sierra Leone"? the truth remains that i have long stopped believing or falling for most of the accounts related to the the body of Christ by person(s) who have been involved in NDE's - Near Death Experiences or "Lazarus Phenomenon". I'd rather stick to the Holy Spirit inspired revelations about Heaven, Hell, God's Judgement and escatologies as documented by John the Beloved in the Bible Book of Revelation.
Let's stop this end-time Revelation Syndrome of attacking men of God, churches and ministries.

3 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
nuelle: who can bear witness to the first and now, second said revelations brought to earth by "sis Linda from Sierra Leone"? the truth remains that i have long stopped believing or falling for most of the accounts related to the the body of Christ by person(s) who have been involved in NDE's - Near Death Experiences or "Lazarus Phenomenon". I'd rather stick to the Holy Spirit inspired revelations about Heaven, Hell, God's Judgement and escatologies as documented by John the Beloved in the Bible Book of Revelation.
Let's stop this end-time Revelation Syndrome of attacking men of God, churches and ministries.

yeah you are right but the issue here is not about the revelations but about the double standard being displayed by lord's chosen. When the revelation involved other churches it was good to listen to and used for evangelism. Now that its about them, its now dangerous to the point of missing heaven when you watch it. Is this fair enough? No.

7 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by chinedumo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
If you dont mind.

What warning was given to the other pastors in the fist cd?
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by superior1: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have heard of some disturbing news about that ministry recently, while I do not know how true those news are, I however have problem with their style of evangelism. They seems to promote more of their Church denomination and Pastor than the Gospel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Candour(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
You see the confusion that this lady is brewing?

1st CD - Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo are questionable

2nd CD - Muoka is a demon worshiper infact

Which G.O will feature in subsequent editions? I'm sure by the time she's through with her pleasure rides to hell, all churches will be branded hell bound.I hope that happens as i'm sure it will make every christian so called abandon these delusions and go back to studying the bible for themselves.That is how the wife of my friend(a pastor in one denomination) had her long hair cut short because of this woman's video some weeks back.You can see her feeling miserable about it but i guess the fear of 'sister Linda' is the beginning of wisdom for her.

@alexleo, do you now believe she's a confused charlatan or you'll wait till she fingers your church before seeing her for who and what she is?

I believe in a day of judgement because my bible is clear on that.I'm heaven bound because Christ purchased the ticket for me with his blood and i believe it so i dont think of hell at all.

Come to the Lord Jesus Christ and exchange your self righteous rags for his perfect garment of righteousness and start living in liberty of the spirit.Therein lies peace with God and peace of mind my people.

5 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Pygru: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmm.... Ok
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
LOL. OP, we are all hypocrites. Christians more so. We all like to think we are on the right path and others not toeing that line are wrong. That is a fundamental ingredient for the brewing of double standards. We are humans.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by fluxbush(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Recently, a lady,Sis Joy, came to the pulpit of Chosen church and confessed that her kingdom is responsible for the 'false' revelations,being spread by Linda Ngaujah. She said her kingdom sent her(Linda) to spread lies against Lazarus Muoka when the Chosen church is taking over the world. I find this confession of sister Joy quite convenient for Chosen church. If the revelation of Linda is false as the Chosen church says,then everything she said about the materialism of Winners and Redeemed Church,and the lack of love of the DLBC is also false.

6 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
fluxbush: Recently, a lady,Sis Joy, came to the pulpit of Chosen church and confessed that her kingdom is responsible for the 'false' revelations,being spread by Linda Ngaujah. She said her kingdom sent her(Linda) to spread lies against Lazarus Muoka when the Chosen church is taking over the world. I find this confession of sister Joy quite convenient for Chosen church. If the revelation of Linda is false as the Chosen church says,then everything she said about the materialism of Winners and Redeemed Church,and the lack of love of the DLBC is also false.

If what you are saying actually happened in Chosen, then you can see the shameful extent this church can go in defending themselves. This action by chosen gives me more reason to believe that they are demonic as said. Honestly we should be careful of some these pastors. Chosen has by this action(if true) engaged in such dubious means of defence that we see the Nigerian politicians engage in each time their shame is being exposed. I hope they didn't do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Pygru: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
fluxbush: Recently, a lady,Sis Joy, came to the pulpit of Chosen church and confessed that her kingdom is responsible for the 'false' revelations,being spread by Linda Ngaujah. She said her kingdom sent her(Linda) to spread lies against Lazarus Muoka when the Chosen church is taking over the world. I find this confession of sister Joy quite convenient for Chosen church. If the revelation of Linda is false as the Chosen church says,then everything she said about the materialism of Winners and Redeemed Church,and the lack of love of the DLBC is also false.
this one serious ooo...

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
@candour,
Yes am also for the bible and want us to hold on to it but I do not also believe that Linda is confused and I see no reason to call her a charlattan. What she pointed out about these churches are things we see in them. Chosen prays often in the name of god of chosen or they say god of my pastor. This is highly suspicious. They worship their pastor and that apron they wear. That's why you see them wear the apron even when its faded on top of their suit, they say it protects them from evil and all that. How did those members come to this stage if not by evil manipulation? What he said about Deeper life not reaching out to other churches in love is also true. My church also does that and its bad. My dear am not here to defend any church. I wish she will say things about my church. My prayer is that God should expose every evil means of operation going on in churches. We can't be protecting our churches while members are trapped in evil's stronghold. Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by fluxbush(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
@alexleo,I know it might sound unbelievable but I was there,in the church,when this 'confession' was taking place. Funny enough,the testimonies on that fateful service,were mostly connected to the CDs and how it affected many people. Quite a number of people came out to testify how they watched the 'demonic' CD and became insane instantly. It took the grace of the god of chosen for them to regain their senses(according to them). These testimonies made the GO declare that no one must buy those CDs or run the risk of insanity. You can imagine the haste at which the members who already owned those CDs,destroyed and burnt their copies. All these propaganda makes me feel unsettled and uneasy in the spirit. The new thing is to say to anyone who tries to talk you out of the church,' I am a chosen,I cannot be deceived. Sounds like hogwash to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
fluxbush: @alexleo,I know it might sound unbelievable but I was there,in the church,when this 'confession' was taking place. Funny enough,the testimonies on that fateful service,were mostly connected to the CDs and how it affected many people. Quite a number of people came out to testify how they watched the 'demonic' CD and became insane instantly. It took the grace of the god of chosen for them to regain their senses(according to them). These testimonies made the GO declare that no one must buy those CDs or run the risk of insanity. You can imagine the haste at which the members who already owned those CDs,destroyed and burnt their copies. All these propaganda makes me feel unsettled and uneasy in the spirit. The new thing is to say to anyone who tries to talk you out of the church,' I am a chosen,I cannot be deceived. Sounds like hogwash to me.

My brother, this is really devil at work. Now, I only see the demon called the god of chosen visiting chosen members who listened to the message with so much fury or the lying wonders of the god of chosen being manifested among those members. Of course we can see clearly that it was the same god of chosen(demon) that delivered them in this stage-managed testimony and not the name of Jesus. Truly the demon called god of chosen cannot sit idly and watch his evil machinations being exposed. What does it cost the devil to manifest his lying wonnders? Nothing but willing hearts who will allow him manifest these lies in them. This is too bad. May Jesus deliver the innocent minded members from this stronghold of demons. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Pygru: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
fluxbush: @alexleo,I know it might sound unbelievable but I was there,in the church,when this 'confession' was taking place. Funny enough,the testimonies on that fateful service,were mostly connected to the CDs and how it affected many people. Quite a number of people came out to testify how they watched the 'demonic' CD and became insane instantly. It took the grace of the god of chosen for them to regain their senses(according to them). These testimonies made the GO declare that no one must buy those CDs or run the risk of insanity. You can imagine the haste at which the members who already owned those CDs,destroyed and burnt their copies. All these propaganda makes me feel unsettled and uneasy in the spirit. The new thing is to say to anyone who tries to talk you out of the church,' I am a chosen,I cannot be deceived. Sounds like hogwash to me.
shocked shocked shocked God haf mercy embarassed and my Old man like this church oo

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2013
Deeper life heard what linda said about them and we never heard them engage in this display of lying wonders to defend themselves, Redeemed heard their own warning and we didn't see such show of shame, same goes for winners. Its only chosen that engaged in this show of shame. This is really suspicious. I wonder how listening to a testimony that condemns their evil practices can make someone miss heaven. Does it mean that the god of chosen prayer and singing they do, and the apron worshp are what determines heaven for people? This is pure manipulations and may God intervene and save them. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Am really glad @alexleo is really begining to study for himself for he often criticizes @frosbel for condeming practices of christendom but now he is doing thesame thing. Very soon you will realise that frosbel is on the right path which you ought to be too.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Candour(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2013
alexleo: @candour,
Yes am also for the bible and want us to hold on to it but I do not also believe that Linda is confused and I see no reason to call her a charlattan. What she pointed out about these churches are things we see in them. Chosen prays often in the name of god of chosen or they say god of my pastor. This is highly suspicious. They worship their pastor and that apron they wear. That's why you see them wear the apron even when its faded on top of their suit, they say it protects them from evil and all that. How did those members come to this stage if not by evil manipulation? What he said about Deeper life not reaching out to other churches in love is also true. My church also does that and its bad. My dear am not here to defend any church. I wish she will say things about my church. My prayer is that God should expose every evil means of operation going on in churches. We can't be protecting our churches while members are trapped in evil's stronghold. Thanks.

@the bolded, i appreciate your candour.No gathering of believers is perfect but we shouldn't be found wanting on the weightier matters.

We must however exercise caution in believing these visions lest we make them the criteria of judging who is a christian or not.I see a lot of so called Christians check up these VCD's to know how to live their lives and that is bondage.1 Peter 1:19 tells us we have a more sure word of prophecy referring to the Bible and we are admonished to take heed to it.

We should pay more attention to the sure word as it's more reliable.People tend to get carried away with accolades and i perceive it happening to this woman.Her first CD was well received then now the second is out.I see more coming from her and the 'churches' rejoicing their names have not been mentioned by the hell visioner getting disgruntled when they become the next focus.

I have always looked @ any ministry that focuses on miracles and the demonic from afar and Chosen is no different.

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Candour:

@the bolded, i appreciate your candour.No gathering of believers is perfect but we shouldn't be found wanting on the weightier matters.

We must however exercise caution in believing these visions lest we make them the criteria of judging who is a christian or not.I see a lot of so called Christians check up these VCD's to know how to live their lives and that is bondage.1 Peter 1:19 tells us we have a more sure word of prophecy referring to the Bible and we are admonished to take heed to it.

We should pay more attention to the sure word as it's more reliable.People tend to get carried away with accolades and i perceive it happening to this woman.Her first CD was well then now the second is out.I see more coming from her and the 'churches' rejoicing their names have not been mentioned by the hell visioner getting disgruntled when they become the next focus.

I have always looked @ any ministry that focuses on miracles and the demonic from afar and Chosen is no different.

Thanks dear and you are right. People tend to be carried away by these revelations to the point that they now pay attention to it more than the scriptures. This is also bad. What made me search for this one was when I heard that lord's chosen leaders said that anybody who listens to it will go to hell so I wanted to know why they ll go to hell. The scriptures remains my stand. God bless you.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2013
IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT MANY ARE CARRIED AWAY BY SO CALLED REVELATION FROM LINDA OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HER. INSTEAD OF THEM TO PRAY AND KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN, THEY ARE THEIR CONDEMNING WHAT THE FINGER OF GOD HAS ESTABLISHED. MOST CHURCHES NOW ARE LISTENING TO LINDA WITH HER DEMONIC REVELATIONS FROM HELL. NOW THEY ARE NO MORE SEEKING THE TRUTH THROUGH PRAYER AND THE BIBLR, IT IS NOW LINDA. LINDA HAS BECOME THEIR GENERAL OVERSEER AND PASTOR. MY FRIEND IF YOU HATE GOD AND THE GOOD WORKS HE IS DOING IN THE LORDS CHOSEN, THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU OVER TO SATAN TO BECOME YOUR PASTOR AND G.O, JUST LIKE LINDA IS DOING TO THEM. AS MANY THAT LISTENED TO LINDA AND BELIEVED HER, EVEN PASTORS AND G.O HAVE SUBJECTED THEMSELVES UNDER HER. THAT IS THE PENALTY OF UNBELIEVE - HATERS OF JESUS AND HIS HOLINESS.

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 1:53am On Aug 01, 2013

so, you have been to chosen? and what do you believe?
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Pygru: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu:

Is that all
Wetin she talk na lie
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Pygru: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu, Is the bolded true embarassed
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu: IT IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT MANY ARE CARRIED AWAY BY SO CALLED REVELATION FROM LINDA OR WHATEVER THEY CALL HER. INSTEAD OF THEM TO PRAY AND KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN, THEY ARE THEIR CONDEMNING WHAT THE FINGER OF GOD HAS ESTABLISHED. MOST CHURCHES NOW ARE LISTENING TO LINDA WITH HER DEMONIC REVELATIONS FROM HELL. NOW THEY ARE NO MORE SEEKING THE TRUTH THROUGH PRAYER AND THE BIBLR, IT IS NOW LINDA. LINDA HAS BECOME THEIR GENERAL OVERSEER AND PASTOR. MY FRIEND IF YOU HATE GOD AND THE GOOD WORKS HE IS DOING IN THE LORDS CHOSEN, THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU OVER TO SATAN TO BECOME YOUR PASTOR AND G.O, JUST LIKE LINDA IS DOING TO THEM. AS MANY THAT LISTENED TO LINDA AND BELIEVED HER, EVEN PASTORS AND G.O HAVE SUBJECTED THEMSELVES UNDER HER. THAT IS THE PENALTY OF UNBELIEVE - HATERS OF JESUS AND HIS HOLINESS.

@Peteregwu,

you are just making noise. Linda just stated the obvious about your church. When she mentioned other churches in the part one, you people didn't call her demonic rather you used her CDs for evangelism. Now that she mentioned you people in part two she has suddenly become demonic. Nonsense. So chosen church is the determining factor of who is demonic and who is not? No bros. Again you talk about people not following the bible and I ask:- all those nonsense worshiping of your pastor and your apron are they approved by the scriptures? It is you people that are into demonic practices and needs to pray and seek the truth in the bible so go and sort out these errors in your church doctrines which I also pointed out in a thread here long time ago before Linda even came out. Stop defending your church. Break away from the cage of the demon called god of chosen. The earlier the better for you. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2013
INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN AND THE POWER BEHIND HIM, RATHER YOU HAVE TURNED TO LINDA. HMMMM....MAY THE LORD HELP YOU ALL. SEE, ONE THING IS CERTAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE AND SOME CHURCHES REALY HATE THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR ONE REASON; AND THAT IS THE MESSAGE BEING PREACHED, ZEAL AND RADICALISM FOR CHRIST. LET ME ASK YOU, WHO AKONG YOU HERE HAVE HEARD PASTOR LAZARUS MESSAGE HERE?
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by superior1: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu: INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN AND THE POWER BEHIND HIM, RATHER YOU HAVE TURNED TO LINDA. HMMMM....MAY THE LORD HELP YOU ALL. SEE, ONE THING IS CERTAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE AND SOME CHURCHES REALY HATE THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR ONE REASON; AND THAT IS THE MESSAGE BEING PREACHED, ZEAL AND RADICALISM FOR CHRIST. LET ME ASK YOU, WHO AKONG YOU HERE HAVE HEARD PASTOR LAZARUS MESSAGE HERE?

Why don't you address the issues raised in alexleo post. I presume you have read through the questions we want addressed since the beginning of this thread. You will make much sense and be of a better service to your church if you clear those questions
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu: INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO REVEAL TO YOU ABOUT THE LORDS CHOSEN AND THE POWER BEHIND HIM, RATHER YOU HAVE TURNED TO LINDA. HMMMM....MAY THE LORD HELP YOU ALL. SEE, ONE THING IS CERTAIN THAT MOST PEOPLE AND SOME CHURCHES REALY HATE THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR ONE REASON; AND THAT IS THE MESSAGE BEING PREACHED, ZEAL AND RADICALISM FOR CHRIST. LET ME ASK YOU, WHO AKONG YOU HERE HAVE HEARD PASTOR LAZARUS MESSAGE HERE?

Ahhhhh bros....you are still making noise o. What truth is there to be revealed again than the unbiblical practices which I SEE YOU people engage in which is very wrong? Have you addressed the issues raised here? No. Pls do and stop telling us about the holiness preached in your church. There are other churches that preach same too but we must speak out when we see unbiblical practices amongst us and that's exactly what we are doing in this thread. Feel free to point out the ones you see in my church. Even before Linda's testimony, I had already raised this same issues in your church in a thread I opened in this nairaland so stop calling Linda. Ok how about the 14 year old boy that had same vision about your church and other churches and individuals recently in Nigeria? He didn't "die" like linda. He was alive. My own is that you need to start re-orientating the minds of your members on the need to stop worshiping your pastor and apron. You can start from the youths and it will spread. Am not saying you people should leave your church but what am saying is that you can help to eradicate such unscriptural practices. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by fluxbush(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
A woman,Sis Meg Okah gave a testimony of how she suffered greatly after watching the 'Linda' VCD. She claimed that after watching the VCD, she burned all the Chosen materials with her. That night,she had a strange dream,where she saw herself in the midst of children,praying. Up in the sky,there was no cloud or signs of rainfall.In fact,the sun was shining brightly. Suddenly, thunder struck and mingled with fire from heaven and hit her hard and her entire body was on fire. She held her ears and shouted Jesus!! Then she woke up.
After that dream,she fell terribly ill and began to take leave of her senses. She had to go to her state pastor(Chosen) to confess that she burned and destroyed all her chosen materials,e.g apron,stickers,handkerchieves etc. After this confession and her testimony on the pulpit, she became healed of that affliction.
This is one of the many testimonies supporting the theory that there is a demonic power behind the VCD. As for me, I dnt see God as being a God of fear and vengeful wrath. If God decides to show me the errors of my ways,He would do that without rendering me half dead. This testimony reminds me of what happens when you offend an oracle.

5 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by fluxbush(f): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2013
peteregwu:

I believe that Jesus is the Christ,the Son of the living God. No one,not even a church, comes to the Father but by Him. This is what I believe. No more,no less.

2 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by alexleo(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2013
fluxbush: A woman,Sis Meg Okah gave a testimony of how she suffered greatly after watching the 'Linda' VCD. She claimed that after watching the VCD, she burned all the Chosen materials with her. That night,she had a strange dream,where she saw herself in the midst of children,praying. Up in the sky,there was no cloud or signs of rainfall.In fact,the sun was shining brightly. Suddenly, thunder struck and mingled with fire from heaven and hit her hard and her entire body was on fire. She held her ears and shouted Jesus!! Then she woke up.
After that dream,she fell terribly ill and began to take leave of her senses. She had to go to her state pastor(Chosen) to confess that she burned and destroyed all her chosen materials,e.g apron,stickers,handkerchieves etc. After this confession and her testimony on the pulpit, she became healed of that affliction.
This is one of the many testimonies supporting the theory that there is a demonic power behind the VCD. As for me, I dnt see God as being a God of fear and vengeful wrath. If God decides to show me the errors of my ways,He would do that without rendering me half dead. This testimony reminds me of what happens when you offend an oracle.

Now, is this not the same torture that ritualists suffer when they want to withraw from a convenant they had with the devil? For chosen members to suffer same confirms the demonic powers behind them. We have seen atheists and others here who abuse God anyhow and make a scorn of his word and name. Have they suffered this kind of torture? Why must it be those who burn the apron and handkerchief and other materials of Lord's chosen that suffer this torture? Na wa o. The truth of the demonic power in that church is being made manifest the more by this happenings. God help us o.

8 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by MAYOWAAK: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Igbos make all thier money only to give it out as tithes, donations, offering to clever yoruba pastors like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adefarasin, etc. These intelliegent yoruba pastors (charlatans) use the money to build big big churches, houses and universities in lagos.
I like the yoruba pastors sha, they are suave and they have style... the average Igbo pastor like Lazarus Muoka dresses like a tout, (that chosen church vest is an eyesore) and they dont know how to speak "phonee" english, they preach with their heavy igbo accent and look like wrestlers eg Bishop Mike Okonkwo. The igbo pastor/charlatan is a learner where his yoruba counterpart is! Dear Igbo pastors step up your game a little bit!
NB
A tip: Go and meet pastor chris oyakhilome to teach you some tricks in the game.

3 Likes

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
alexleo:

Ahhhhh bros....you are still making noise o. What truth is there to be revealed again than the unbiblical practices which I SEE YOU people engage in which is very wrong? Have you addressed the issues raised here? No. Pls do and stop telling us about the holiness preached in your church. There are other churches that preach same too but we must speak out when we see unbiblical practices amongst us and that's exactly what we are doing in this thread. Feel free to point out the ones you see in my church. Even before Linda's testimony, I had already raised this same issues in your church in a thread I opened in this nairaland so stop calling Linda. Ok how about the 14 year old boy that had same vision about your church and other churches and individuals recently in Nigeria? He didn't "die" like linda. He was alive. My own is that you need to start re-orientating the minds of your members on the need to stop worshiping your pastor and apron. You can start from the youths and it will spread. Am not saying you people should leave your church but what am saying is that you can help to eradicate such unscriptural practices. Thanks.

please I will like to know, what are the evil practices that the Lords chosen is practicing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.