Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (34858 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / The Lord's Chosen Ministry Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
HolyHolla:

My dear peteregwu, please permit me to rock your boat a little. What you have posted only smacks of tagging your church a secret cult... I quote, for instance, "... for your information, it is a taboo for us as chosen evangelists to use any other material from other source for evangelism ..."

Paul planted, Apollo watered, others too built on the same foundation without dividing the body of Christ. The early Christian disciples retained the unity in the Body of Christ. But from the precedence I see in your church, you believe that only your members are saved and heaven-bound. Meanwhile, what happens to Christians in other churches, other towns, cities and villages where you have no membership and even those who have died before your church was birthed?

Please, I believe that these are the questions you should be asking yourself, not defending the defenceless.

There is no perfect church. Even the seven churches in the opening book of Revelation all had their vices. I hate it when people preach 'church' or 'pastor' instead of Jesus.

AM SORRY I DONT NEED TO FLOG MUCH ON THAT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2013
peteregwu:

AM SORRY I DONT NEED TO FLOG MUCH ON THAT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!

Good answer! You got off my hook. You are right; I can't understand what the Bible does not sanction and is completely antichrist.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
HolyHolla:

Good answer! You got off my hook. You are right; I can't understand what the Bible does not sanction and is completely antichrist.

to you it is antichrist, and to some it the great doing of the Lord Jesus.

I perceive that people like you are those that put there bible under the pillow without reading it.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2013
peteregwu:

to you it is antichrist, and to some it the great doing of the Lord Jesus.

I perceive that people like you are those that put there bible under the pillow without reading it.

Wrong perception. I'm a Bible scholar and with added degree in Theology. Studying the Bible and knowing its depths doesn't make me a Christian, though, just like your church membership doesn't make you a Christian. Please accept Christ, not Mouka.

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2013
“One hundred religious persons knit into a unity by careful organization do not constitute a church any more than eleven dead men make a football team.” ― A.W. Tozer
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
HolyHolla:

Wrong perception. I'm a Bible scholar and with added degree in Theology. Studying the Bible and knowing its depths doesn't make me a Christian, though, just like your church membership doesn't make you a Christian. Please accept Christ, not Mouka.

A BIBLE SCHOLAR INDEED WHO CAN NOT DISCERN WHAT IS TRUTH AD FALSE. A ONE WHO CANT PRAY AND ASK GOD TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT CHOSEN AND PASTOR LAZARUS. HE WHO JUDGES BEFORE A MAN HE KNOWS NOT OF. FUNNY, AFTER ALL SOME MUSLIMS TOO ARE BIBLE SCHOLARS AND STILL DOUBT THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS. BUT IF THE MUSLIMS PRAY AND ASK GOD THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS, SURELY THE TRUTH WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO THEM. YOU ALSO LIKE THEM!
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 2:25am On Sep 09, 2013
peteregwu:

A BIBLE SCHOLAR INDEED WHO CAN NOT DISCERN WHAT IS TRUTH AD FALSE. A ONE WHO CANT PRAY AND ASK GOD TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT CHOSEN AND PASTOR LAZARUS. HE WHO JUDGES BEFORE A MAN HE KNOWS NOT OF. FUNNY, AFTER ALL SOME MUSLIMS TOO ARE BIBLE SCHOLARS AND STILL DOUBT THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS. BUT IF THE MUSLIMS PRAY AND ASK GOD THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS, SURELY THE TRUTH WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO THEM. YOU ALSO LIKE THEM!

Wrong again. I judge noone. I never believe in judging others. I may condemn what is wrong, but not who is wrong. If anyone is judgemental, it is those who believe they are the only ones who are right and all others are wrong, like "Choosen" members who cannot use other Christians' resources when they are on evangelism and who do not believe that other Christian groups are saved. They judge other Christians.

I have nothing against your pastor. I do not yet believe that what they say against him and your church is true. The allegations have not been proved. Even if proved, I will still not judge him or your members but only warn others to note the errors and avoid it. Anyone can be wrong, so I have no 'holier than thou' syndrome in me.

But I find it preposterous that you are more concerned about your pastor and church, than about Jesus. Your posts reek of this. Some words you use on others make me wonder if new abuse words have been added to Christian righteousness. The desperation to cover up for your church and pastor is alarming. If you are right-standing, I expect you to leave your vindication to God, not to attack and malign others.

Perhaps, with a little biblical education, you may realize this, and that is my only reason for getting involved in this tread. I rest my posting from here, hoping we have shared something to benefit each other.

This is what I see you saying about your church:

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
HolyHolla:

Wrong again. I judge noone. I never believe in judging others. I may condemn what is wrong, but not who is wrong. If anyone is judgemental, it is those who believe they are the only ones who are right and all others are wrong, like "Choosen" members who cannot use other Christians' resources when they are on evangelism and who do not believe that other Christian groups are saved. They judge other Christians.

I have nothing against your pastor. I do not yet believe that what they say against him and your church is true. The allegations have not been proved. Even if proved, I will still not judge him or your members but only warn others to note the errors and avoid it. Anyone can be wrong, so I have no 'holier than thou' syndrome in me.

But I find it preposterous that you are more concerned about your pastor and church, than about Jesus. Your posts reek of this. Some words you use on others make me wonder if new abuse words have been added to Christian righteousness. The desperation to cover up for your church and pastor is alarming. If you are right-standing, I expect you to leave your vindication to God, not to attack and malign others.

Perhaps, with a little biblical education, you may realize this, and that is my only reason for getting involved in this tread. I rest my posting from here, hoping we have shared something to benefit each other.

This is what I see you saying about your church:

WHY WONT I SPEAK ABOUT MY CHURCH, WHEM PEOPLE ARE BUSY BELIEVING WHAT THEY CANT PROVE. WHEN WE GO OUT TO PREACH AND THEY GET TO KNOW WE AEE CHOSEN, THEY ASKING QUESTION. "WHY IS YOUR PASTOR EVIL?", COME OUT OF THAT CHURCH, ID YOU REMAIN THERE YOU WILL GO TO HELL." ALL SOUGHT OF NONSENSE THEY CANT PROVE. AND WHEM I ASKED THEM WHAT DO THEY SEE THAT IS WRONG IN OUR PREACHING OR CHURCH? THEY WILL SAY, "NA YOUR APRON, GOD OF CHOSEN, GOD OF MY PASTOR, I AM A CHOSEN." JUST IMAGINE? I COULD REMEMBER ONE PARTICULAR CHEMIST THAT TOLD ME THAT THE REASON HE DOES NOT LIKE MY PASTOR IS BECAUSE HE IS A POLITICIAN. I WAS SURPRISE. I SAID HOW? HE SAID HE DOES NOT PREACH TO D POLITICIAN. I NOW ASKED IF HE HAD LISTENED TO THE PASTORS MESSAGE BEFORE, HE SAID YES. WHEN I LOOKED IN HIS SHOP WELL, I DISCOVERED HE SELLS ALCOHOL, AND CIGARETTE. AND I POINTED AT THOSE THINGS AND ISAID, "THAT IS THE REASON YOU HATE MY PASTOR." HE WAS FILLED WITH SHAME AND STARTED LAUGHING. I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS BORN AGAIN, HE SAID YES. WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT CHURCH HE WORSHIPS, HE DECLINED TO ANSWER. HE LATER REPLIED IN MOCKERY, "AMADIOHA (EASTERN DEMONIC god).
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
peteregwu:

WHY WONT I SPEAK ABOUT MY CHURCH, WHEM PEOPLE ARE BUSY BELIEVING WHAT THEY CANT PROVE. WHEN WE GO OUT TO PREACH AND THEY GET TO KNOW WE AEE CHOSEN, THEY ASKING QUESTION. "WHY IS YOUR PASTOR EVIL?", COME OUT OF THAT CHURCH, ID YOU REMAIN THERE YOU WILL GO TO HELL." ALL SOUGHT OF NONSENSE THEY CANT PROVE. AND WHEM I ASKED THEM WHAT DO THEY SEE THAT IS WRONG IN OUR PREACHING OR CHURCH? THEY WILL SAY, "NA YOUR APRON, GOD OF CHOSEN, GOD OF MY PASTOR, I AM A CHOSEN." JUST IMAGINE? I COULD REMEMBER ONE PARTICULAR CHEMIST THAT TOLD ME THAT THE REASON HE DOES NOT LIKE MY PASTOR IS BECAUSE HE IS A POLITICIAN. I WAS SURPRISE. I SAID HOW? HE SAID HE DOES NOT PREACH TO D POLITICIAN. I NOW ASKED IF HE HAD LISTENED TO THE PASTORS MESSAGE BEFORE, HE SAID YES. WHEN I LOOKED IN HIS SHOP WELL, I DISCOVERED HE SELLS ALCOHOL, AND CIGARETTE. AND I POINTED AT THOSE THINGS AND ISAID, "THAT IS THE REASON YOU HATE MY PASTOR." HE WAS FILLED WITH SHAME AND STARTED LAUGHING. I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS BORN AGAIN, HE SAID YES. WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT CHURCH HE WORSHIPS, HE DECLINED TO ANSWER. HE LATER REPLIED IN MOCKERY, "AMADIOHA (EASTERN DEMONIC god).

I like the tone of your last post, so I'll chip in one more so you can get my drift. Honestly, you can only defend your church as much as you like, but that will change nobody's mind. Those who want to be mischeivous will still be. That is the lesson to learn from the Chemist. He was only mocking and looking for something to taunt you with. A lot of Nairalanders too are on that same page.

You can also try to defend your faith, which is what theologians call opologetics and it is acceptable. But your defence should be entirely scriptural based.

If someone says anything bad about your church or your faith, all you need do is correct their opinion by saying what is right angle to it and leave them to the convinction of the Holy Spirit. By attacking their own churches in return, or their personality, you are violating scriptural provisions. Apostle Paul said to Thimothy, a bishop:

"Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself." ITim. 6:5

You can't defend God as if He were like those graven images who have no mouth to talk and no power to act. God Himself would answer by fire if He wills to defend Himself.

Seeing this, I believe that from now, we would no longer be bothered to dispute with mockers about our churches or our faith. Rather we state what we know and leave the rest to the Holy Spirit to convince and convinct them. That, is His job.

At times too, we may wish to examine ourselves in the light of what people say about us or our churches so that we can correct what is wrong, which we ourselves are too jaundiced to notice, or just to do it better. It may be a way of God correcting us!!!

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by asco15(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
One question i kept asking and havn't gotten a good answer is, MUST the Lords chosen use 'god of chosen' or 'God of mouka'?? Since the use of 'God of chosen or God of my pastor' is now questionable, WHY can't the church just refrain from using it and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like the early apostles, since we say both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder WHY
Pls pastor mouka, u need to act quickly, cos many people, like me, like ur church and want to be full member, bUt this thought always keep me on-hold to see as events unfold.
God Bless you.
peteregwu:

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by asco15(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
One question i kept asking and havn't gotten a good answer is, MUST the Lords chosen use 'god of chosen' or 'God of mouka'?? Since the use of 'God of chosen or God of my pastor' is now questionable, WHY can't the church just refrain from using it and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like the early apostles, since we say both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder WHY
Pls pastor mouka, u need to act quickly, cos many people, like me, like ur church and want to be full member, bUt this thought always keep me on-hold to see as events unfold.
God Bless you.
alexleo:

so you want to continue forward ever to wallow into the deceit of your demon god of chosen? May God in his mercies deliver you and make you to see the real light which is Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Nelsonwildsout: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Instead of condeming a church or pastor,why don't you pray for God to open your eyes to see the truth.in the bible we have God of elijah,abraham,daniel jecob etc when Christ came He was moked still He said he came for the sinners.He will come back,but this time for the rightouse,becareful about what you say the race iS personal.linda only talked about strong bible believing churches in nigeria,she is an agent of darkness.why nigeria?all the pastors she called are pastors that torment the devil by preaching salvation.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Nelson_wildsout: Instead of condeming a church or pastor,why don't you pray for God to open your eyes to see the truth.in the bible we have God of elijah,abraham,daniel jecob etc when Christ came He was moked still He said he came for the sinners.He will come back,but this time for the rightouse,becareful about what you say the race iS personal.linda only talked about strong bible believing churches in nigeria,she is an agent of darkness.why nigeria?all the pastors she called are pastors that torment the devil by preaching salvation.

u said rightly!
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Nelson_wildsout: Instead of condeming a church or pastor,why don't you pray for God to open your eyes to see the truth.in the bible we have God of elijah,abraham,daniel jecob etc when Christ came He was moked still He said he came for the sinners.He will come back,but this time for the rightouse,becareful about what you say the race iS personal.linda only talked about strong bible believing churches in nigeria,she is an agent of darkness.why nigeria?all the pastors she called are pastors that torment the devil by preaching salvation.

When the Church of God refuse to judge and correct their errors, they are judged by the devil and the world. I advise that we all examine ourselves and correct our errors before the world start to accuse us before man and before the Throne of God. At that time, we would have our shame exposed and noone else to blame than ourselves.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by Nobleemmanuel: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2013
My dear bro. & sis. in d LORD, centiments apart pls. I beseach evrybody 2 test all spirits & knw if dey r of God (1John4:1), by siking HIS(GOD's) face, more especially dis perileous time, through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST (& not anoda name Act4:12). Secondly, am not against nor in support of any body or church(1cor. 3:4), but jst want to giv a peice of advice. If we take a record in d new testament, u'll discover dat since d death of our Lord Jesus Christ, GOD does not have a grand child. So my brother it's wrong 4 a man to anchor his faith on sb else other dan God his maker. So my bredren in Chosen & all other churches it's pertinent dat u stop praying to ''the God of my pastor'', rather say ''my God'' if truely his ur God 4 no one knws (but God) ano person's life in the secrete . & not putting ur faith on anybody or thing. Therefore my bredren, let everyone learn how to hv personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ His Son and our Lord. Amen. Remain RAPTURABLE.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by harrybarn: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
[b][/b]@ Nelson_wildsouth and other like brethren. HAVEN't You come around this TRUTH in your BIBLE?>=> 2 corinth 11:
14 And no marvel; for
Satan himself is transformed
into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if
his ministers also be
transformed as the ministers of
righteousness; whose end shall
be according to their works.

So not ALL Pastors you see that preach RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS (even seriously) are from God. That can be an effective BAIT to deceive the Very ELECT . They come in Sheep's clothing (ie you maynot see anything you can use to suspect them except by the Spirit of God alone). They will deceive many. Just reread your bible in "mat 24" and see how serious that warning was from the mouth of JESUS HIMSELF. Am not judging am just advising " Don't be carried away my dear". WORSHIG GOD ALONE IN HIS ORIGINAL FORM AND NAME.[color=]@ Nelson_wildsouth and other like brethren. HAVEN't You come around this TRUTH in your BIBLE?>=> 2 corinth 11:
14 And no marvel; for
into an angel of light.
his ministers also be

So not ALL Pastors you see that preach RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS (even seriously) are from God. That can be an effective BAIT to deceive the Very ELECT . They come in Sheep's clothing (ie you maynot see anything you can use to suspect them except by the Spirit of God alone). They will deceive many. Just reread your bible in "mat 24" and see how serious that warning was from the mouth of JESUS HIMSELF. Am not judging am just advising " Don't be carried away my dear". WORSHIG GOD ALONE IN HIS ORIGINAL FORM AND NAME.[/color]@ Nelson_wildsouth and other like brethren. HAVEN't You come around this TRUTH in your BIBLE?>=> 2 corinth 11:
14 And no marvel; for
into an angel of light.
his ministers also be

So not ALL Pastors you see that preach RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS (even seriously) are from God. That can be an effective BAIT to deceive the Very ELECT . They come in Sheep's clothing (ie you maynot see anything you can use to suspect them except by the Spirit of God alone). They will deceive many. Just reread your bible in "mat 24" and see how serious that warning was from the mouth of JESUS HIMSELF. Am not judging am just advising " Don't be carried away my dear". WORSHIG GOD ALONE IN HIS ORIGINAL FORM AND NAME.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by okcharles7(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
I urge you all to face your own race, stop aguing about pastors, its non of your useless life, I pity thoses talking against muoka cox he don't even care if you waste your tym here or not, if you are envious about his church why not say it, watever one says u tackle him/her cox ua jobless, ua jst an anti-christ, mention the name of ur own church let's hear.... Fools alone talk about peoples good work. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2013
PASTOR LAZARUS IS THEIR GOING FRON STATE TO STATES, FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRIES PREACHING THE GOSPEL. THE NEXT PLACE OF CALL IS ONITSHA THIS MONTH, AND YOU ARE THEIR TALKING ABOUT PASTOR LAZARUS. PASTOR LAZURUS IS THEIR HOLDING CRUSADES EVERYWHERE IN STATES AND NATIONS, HE IS NOT LIKE THOSE SEATED IN COMFORT WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME.

IF I MAY ASK, YOU THAT IS TALKING, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE CARRIED A MEGAPHONE TO PREACH ON THE STREET OR IN THE BUS. THE PROBLEM WITH SO MANY CHRISTIANS IS THAT THEY ARE COMPROMISERS AND DONT PREACH TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GO OUT THEIR TO PREACH. THAT IS SATAN ENTERS THEM EASILY AND USES THEM TO SPEAK AGAINST TRUE SERVANT OF GOD.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by evergreen247: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
peteregwu: PASTOR LAZARUS IS THEIR GOING FRON STATE TO STATES, FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRIES PREACHING THE GOSPEL. THE NEXT PLACE OF CALL IS ONITSHA THIS MONTH, AND YOU ARE THEIR TALKING ABOUT PASTOR LAZARUS. PASTOR LAZURUS IS THEIR HOLDING CRUSADES EVERYWHERE IN STATES AND NATIONS, HE IS NOT LIKE THOSE SEATED IN COMFORT WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME.

IF I MAY ASK, YOU THAT IS TALKING, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE CARRIED A MEGAPHONE TO PREACH ON THE STREET OR IN THE BUS. THE PROBLEM WITH SO MANY CHRISTIANS IS THAT THEY ARE COMPROMISERS AND DONT PREACH TO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GO OUT THEIR TO PREACH. THAT IS SATAN ENTERS THEM EASILY AND USES THEM TO SPEAK AGAINST TRUE SERVANT OF GOD.
Actually I don't believe all these revelations going on and I strongly condemned the massage but this drama I saw here today that I lady nearly go insane by burning Chosen materials make me ask the following questions?
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing Jesus Christ?
...Why do chosen ppl keep wearing apron that the supposed date of the programme has passed, some even wear 2012 meetings?
... Since there is now a big question mark on using "god of chosen", god of of our pastor etc, why not channel it to Jesus Christ, known saints in the Bible that God himself mention as their God if they the same?
( the other person said is very important to develop personal relationship with your God)
......... Please sincerely ponder on this and remember the Christ 's massages to the early Church in revelation, don't be over confidence!!!
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
but I thought you said you dont believe in the revelation...then why are u telling us to ponder over the name 'God of chosen' or even the apron? my friend , I think you believe in the revelation somewhat. cos if you don't believe, what you supposed to have done is to pray and ask God question for He knows the end from the beginning, a wise Christian will do that.

if you dont belI've the revelation, why do u think Linda condemned the apron and God of chosen? where as, Jesus is the God of chosen.

1 Peter 2:9-10 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: [10] Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

MY FRIEND, TIME WILL TELL AND WE SHALL KNOW IF THE LORD JESUS IS THE OWNER OF THE LORDS CHOSEN OR NOT.
INFACT, THE REASON MANY OF US STARTED WEARING IT ALL THE TIME IS BECAUSE LINDA WITH HER MASTER, THE DEVIL CONDEMNED IT. SATAN IS SCARED OF THE APRON AND D NAME GOD OF CHOSEN. BE A WISE CHRISTIAN, PRAY AND ASK GOD QUESTION, DONT JUMP INTO CONCLUSION.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] "I asked God and said, "why do people call God 'the God of Chosen?' He asked me, "what do you call me as your pet name for me?" I said, I call you Jehovah kaka-bibi." He said, "Does this mean that you have your own god?" I said 'no'. He asked, "why do people call me the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of shedrack, mishack and abednigo? Does itbmean that those people, who call me by those names, have their own gods?" I said "no". He said, "I AM THE GOD OF CHOSEN. Call me 'THE GOD OF CHOSEN' AND I WILL ANSWER YOU. THIS IS WHERE I DWELL - THE LORDS CHOSEN." again He said to me, "you can go now."

As I we were walking, He said, "stop! Can you here what these people are saying on television? Have you watched it?" I said, "God forbid." He told me that as many that have watched it, are already possessed with demons and they will come to the Lords Chosen for deliverance, so that I will deliver them. Go and tell them."

Praise the Lord Jesus
Brother Chukwuemeka chinenye
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
evergreen247: Actually I don't believe all these revelations going on and I strongly condemned the massage but this drama I saw here today that I lady nearly go insane by burning Chosen materials make me ask the following questions?
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing Jesus Christ?
...Why do chosen ppl keep wearing apron that the supposed date of the programme has passed, some even wear 2012 meetings?
... Since there is now a big question mark on using "god of chosen", god of of our pastor etc, why not channel it to Jesus Christ, known saints in the Bible that God himself mention as their God if they the same?
( the other person said is very important to develop personal relationship with your God)
......... Please sincerely ponder on this and remember the Christ 's massages to the early Church in revelation, don't be over confidence!!!

www.nairaland.com/1510102/shocker-confusion-spiritualist-consults-source

Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist
Consults On The Source Of Lords
Chosen Power
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by evergreen247: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Sir, did you read my reason for changing my mind?? Here is it again!
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing
Jesus Christ
Open your eyes wide, in fact this testimony you posted by Chinenye makes me believe more!!!
... Why is that God of chosen ( always god of chosen, why can't the name change if they are the same) will do the deliverance
NOTE: Don't justify it with God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or other ones that is clearly stated by Himself in Bible.
... Concerning the Testimony you posted, anything can appear to anybody and claim to be Christ or whatever that is WHY I don't believe in all these revelation but I reason with fact that is why I change my mind!!!
... IF IS THE SAME JESUS, LET HIM ANSWER "JESUS CHRIST" GOD DID NOT INSIST YOU MUST CALL HIM GOD OF THIS OR THAT!!!
... I repeat, Will ALMIGHTY GOD make someone insane because he burned his materials
... Go and pray for real Almighty God to reveal Himself to you not all Spirit is from God.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
evergreen247: Sir, did you read my reason for changing my mind?? Here is it again!
... Will somebody run mad by renouncing
Jesus Christ
Open your eyes wide, in fact this testimony you posted by Chinenye makes me believe more!!!
... Why is that God of chosen ( always god of chosen, why can't the name change if they are the same) will do the deliverance
NOTE: Don't justify it with God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or other ones that is clearly stated by Himself in Bible.
... Concerning the Testimony you posted, anything can appear to anybody and claim to be Christ or whatever that is WHY I don't believe in all these revelation but I reason with fact that is why I change my mind!!!
... IF IS THE SAME JESUS, LET HIM ANSWER "JESUS CHRIST" GOD DID NOT INSIST YOU MUST CALL HIM GOD OF THIS OR THAT!!!
... I repeat, Will ALMIGHTY GOD make someone insane because he burned his materials
... Go and pray for real Almighty God to reveal Himself to you not all Spirit is from God.

pls, what sin did the Lords chosen commit..or what sin did Linda your pastor said the Lords chosen commit? and what church do you worship, are you a worker in your church?
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by asco15(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
so can anyone tell me who chosen worship by calling Almighty God, Jesus Christ, Jehovah etc? Or do u tink dat we only pray wit God of Chosen? Beside, if we are chosen, and our God is the almighty God, what is wrong in calling Him God of Chosen.
Now, can any1 also tell me what d devil will profit in preaching genuine truth of salvation 2ru chosen?
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke - Official Page
My church cannot save me and yourchurch cannot save you. This is because no church died for us. No pope, no bishop, no pastor, no evangelist can save us, because none of them died for us. But here is the name of the one who did die for us. It is JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! Only Jesus saves! God bless you.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by peteregwu(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
HolyHolla: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke - Official Page
My church cannot save me and yourchurch cannot save you. This is because no church died for us. No pope, no bishop, no pastor, no evangelist can save us, because none of them died for us. But here is the name of the one who did die for us. It is JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! Only Jesus saves! God bless you.

my friend you are ignorant, why do people get saved in the church then. how will they here the word of God if not from the church. their are true churches that preaches the undiluted truth. through the truth, sinners get saved. we need to commend such churches. don't come here and say just empty things. why then are you going to church. the kind church that one goes is important. one can be in a church where the truth is not being preached, and because, not knowing the truth, he/she may die and go to hell. the bible says, "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall mmake you free." what if some does not here d truth in his church...how then can be free? if he dies what will happen? it is hell! so, the church that one goes matters. that is why in the Lords chosen you see armed robbers, prostitutes, killers, occult men surrendering their materials and occult properties and burning them, fraudsters, fornicators, adulterers etc giving testimony of their salvation. this is because they have tested and proved the high power of God in manifestation. if the power of God is not there, how then will they surrender? they will be thinking their own demonic power is higher.

what of all those church legalizing gay marriages, that does not preach truth. those churches that allow women to put on miniskirts and trousers, and allow mm to plait their hair and even jerrycurlw their hair, churches that does support divorce and polygamy without speaking agiants it and many will think they are on the high to heaven not knowing they are on the high way to hell, what do you say to that?. so, the church that one attends matters a lot, which will also helo an individual to make heaven so long the truth is their. it is only a church without jesus and truth will make one to be doomed.
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by okcharles7(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2013
obyrich: Please someone should give me the address of choosen in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Saudi Arabia. Abi the god of choosen dey FEAR those people?
pls search the google and see that chosen is in all your aboved mentioned countries so relax, The God of Chosen is so gr8
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by okcharles7(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2013
clefstone: Be a Catholic and all your restlessness will be settled. There, there is the FULLNESS of God's presence.
God forbid the worship of idol
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by okcharles7(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] I don't care what people say, if anyone condeming The Lord's CHOSEN church is a terrible sinner, infact if Chosen church worships demon that "demon" must be a gud one, the demon dat made me repent from being a dreaded cultist from the AYE confraternity, a CP for tha matter, into an EVANGELIST!!! Hahah I like this demon if u say so, I knw and use more than 150 chapters and verses to preach in buses, morning cry, and other evangelism works, wow!!! I beseech you all blasphemers come and witness then u can be sure of ur claim, if I may ask u 2day were is linda nguajah? Can sm1 remember wen another lady propheciesd that Deper Life Kumuyi buried cow to multiply member and do miracles? Now its Chosen time bt I am a living witness... God of Chosen is so gr8
Re: The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry by HolyHolla(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
peteregwu:

my friend you are ignorant, why do people get saved in the church then. how will they here the word of God if not from the church. their are true churches that preaches the undiluted truth. through the truth, sinners get saved. we need to commend such churches. don't come here and say just empty things. why then are you going to church. the kind church that one goes is important. one can be in a church where the truth is not being preached, and because, not knowing the truth, he/she may die and go to hell. the bible says, "ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall mmake you free." what if some does not here d truth in his church...how then can be free? if he dies what will happen? it is hell! so, the church that one goes matters. that is why in the Lords chosen you see armed robbers, prostitutes, killers, occult men surrendering their materials and occult properties and burning them, fraudsters, fornicators, adulterers etc giving testimony of their salvation. this is because they have tested and proved the high power of God in manifestation. if the power of God is not there, how then will they surrender? they will be thinking their own demonic power is higher.

what of all those church legalizing gay marriages, that does not preach truth. those churches that allow women to put on miniskirts and trousers, and allow mm to plait their hair and even jerrycurlw their hair, churches that does support divorce and polygamy without speaking agiants it and many will think they are on the high to heaven not knowing they are on the high way to hell, what do you say to that?. so, the church that one attends matters a lot, which will also helo an individual to make heaven so long the truth is their. it is only a church without jesus and truth will make one to be doomed.

The Bible says, "Take heed lest there shall be any one that maketh spoil of you through his philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ:" Col. 2:8

I have NEVER come across someone more ignorant when it comes to the practical truth of Christianity. You have kept on and on with your defence of a church and its standards whereas you should understand that Christianity is not about church, but about Jesus. You are yet to understand that no church is perfect. In the messages of Christ to the 7 churches in Asia Minor in the opening chapters of the book of Revelation, only 3 passed the mark, but none was adjudged perfect as all had their own deficiencies. What you quoted as the vices in other churches are mere child's play compared to what the book of Revelation blames the churches in Asia Minor for.

But you believe not only that your church has no flaws, but your pastor is also perfect. If it is the church you attend that matters, then none of those in the 4 churches in the book of Revelation would be saved. Yet, the Lord keeps referring to a remnant that are still keeping the faith in each and every one of them. I have seen people getting saved and maturing into adult Christians, even in churches where the preaching of the gospel is scanty, while many in churches where the "undiluted truth", as you put it, is preached remain immature and extremely dogmatic, carnal and without substance.

You also need to realize that God at times, intentionally places some true believers in some churches where there are deficiencies in order to correct and prune them to His standards. The Apostles kept attending the Jewish synagogues to preach, even though they were places with corrupted forms of worship of Jehovah at their time. So, to God, the church you attend is not as important as your heart. There are people saved in Catholic, Anglican, RCCG, DLBC, TREM, and other churches, not only your church. If you don't understand that, it means, you have very myopic understanding of Christ and His Church.

Unfortunately, you are one of those I tag as "worshippers of man-made gods" and one of those who make men of God to become arrogant and conceited and eventually fall because you worship them and their establishments rather than worshipping God. You are also a part in dividing the body of Christ by saying,

"... I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not men?

"What then is Apollos? and what is Paul? Ministers through whom ye believed; and each as the Lord gave to him." I Cor. 3: 4-5

You are merely behaving, as Apostle Paul described, as a carnal Christian. I will not be surprised to discover that your church activities are only a facade to prevent people from seeing through your real private life, which I believe CANNOT be a good Christian witness with the ways you interact even on the social network. I can't seem to put my finger on a light shinning through you. Only church dogmas.

I once read a comment you made in another post that all who attend Catholic church are on their way to hell. This is similar also to your pronouncements of hell fire in this your last post. Haba! You have already become the Christ to pronounce judgements of hell. Perhaps, we should interview some people who know you personally to discover that you are merely a church goer without true traces of Christian virtues of love, devotion, moderation and grace. There is a whole lot of difference between Christianlty and Churchianity, you know.

Yes, I sometimes watch your church programs on the satellite chanels and seen "armed robbers, prostitutes, killers, occult men surrendering their materials and occult properties and burning them, fraudsters, fornicators, adulterers etc giving testimony of their salvation (sic)." But I have seen more of that on TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV too.

The Bible is very firm in condemning what you are gleefully engaging in by trying to prove that one church is the good one or the better one, but you cannot even see that the line you are towing is very wrong. You are vehement against wrong practices in other churches, but you see none, absolutely none, in your own church. But I have personally been duped by some of your members before, yet, you believe that it is in your church only (and probably churches like your church) that God has established true salvation. I am very disappointed with the way you present your arguments. I will recommend that you transform by the renewal of your mind in learning at the feet of Christ and the Holy Spirit, rather than sticking to the traditions of men.

I would not have bothered with responding to you, but for the fact that you are leading others astray too with preaching church rather than Christ, just as so many others who hold their church leaders in higher esteem than Christ Himself. I have NOT read you extolling Christ, only your church. I perceive that you may as well be a senior person in that church, whom others are looking up to for guidance, but what you are sowing is not right way of Christian thinking and it will affect them too.

Please, do yourself a favor, educate your mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio / Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.