Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program (21263 Views)

Meet 2 Kenyan Most Sexy Female TV Presenters (photos/video) / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Flirtyfemi: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2013
I couldn't agree less with their submission though, lol!
So there is this weekly entertainment program that airs Mondays to Fridays on Galaxy Television, 10am - 11am and it's usually anchored by two ladies, Alero and Pat.
The guest for today's show was Mike okri - the popular singer, whose hit songs, ‘Omoge’ and ‘Rhumba Dance’ dominated the Nigerian music scene in the 1980 - and it was quite fun.
Mike revealed that he is working on the remix of omoge - which would feature omawumi- and he also stated that he will be working with some of the new artistes in the indutry today.
So here's the gist:
Following Mike Okri's statement on "remixing his omoge hit song" one of the presenters stated that "wow, atleast you have something to remix...unlike the songs we have today, that Davido or is it Wizkid's Gobe for instance, all you hear is girl your behind is a killer, see Gobe, Gobe...Gobe, What is behind?! like what the hell."
"In years to come, who would think of remixing such songs. What will my children benefit from such songs, the artistes of tomorrow would not be able to remix such songs...I mean how? Check out Olaiyas remis of baby jowo ft 2face, it's so beautiful...I wonder if we can have such remix for davido's er-rr Gobe tomorrow, lol..."http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/galaxy-tv-presenters-diss-davidos-gobe.html

6 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by venorite(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
She's only hating,davido is where she can only imagine to be

8 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
he just said the truth

14 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by ocheejemb: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Crickets

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
na wa o
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by temizt: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
SMH

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by damosky12(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
The name of the programme xef na gobe (trouble). Well, know what to expect sha. Davido + Gobe= . You can guess
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by sexymoma(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Kini Itumo Eleyii Nsin undecided
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by supreme104: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
i made ittttttttttttttttttt,am coming back to comment

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by mrofficial(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na wa o. Personal thing I guess. wink
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Lagusta(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
but, davido is richer than both of them, with all their families combined together....

what does one gain from hating

14 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by wendyb: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmn
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sour grapes
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by ebamma(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
what should i say?
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by ebamma(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lagusta: but, davido is richer than both of them, with all their families combined together....

what does one gain from hating

.so because he is richer than them, the should not air their views again abi, this naija attitude of labelling any one who doesn't love your style of music a hater should stop abeg, one man's food is another man's poison, my best foreign rapper is drake but not everyone will agree with me,does that make them a drake hater no, the just have a different choice.

58 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Cutepie1(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Whether d song na gobe or no gobe. Lot of people wil dance 2 any party song even dose without meanin

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Iaz93: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Let them keep on dissing. .the lad is making millions . .he doesn't give a hoot... BTW people around here love his songs.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Any man who takes great interest in lyrics will definitely have no tolerance for the kinds of music being released these days by our clowns in Nigeria. I have stuck to my foreign songs as I value lyrics, as beats hardly interest me.

25 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by imsuboi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
She couldn't have said it any better..

After, stupid networks like mtn would sign them as ambassadors.

5 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by PStacks(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
This guy hasn't seen tommorow so doesn't know tommorow and can't tell us what would happen tommorow. He shouldn't say Davido's gobe can not be remixed..

That's a very young chap, he has done well for himself and that's it..

Time happens to everything, its only Time that would Tell.

Davido see gobeee ooo! U're on track..
This guy is still part of the see gobee Davido was talking about.
Why did he just choose to pick on the boy.

The boy is doing his thing, let him be. He would only get better with time.
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Trendy247: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dats d type of song dat sell dis days in naija... No more long grammer or whatever... We call it 'summerised' music. Ask wizkid!
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by adtiezy1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
supreme104: i made ittttttttttttttttttt,am coming back to comment
what is this one saying now your mumu collect b.s.c nd masters degree oh
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by amiskurie(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
its the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by chreldb(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Flirtyfemi:
I couldn't agree less with their submission though, lol!
So there is this weekly entertainment program that airs Mondays to Fridays on Galaxy Television, 10am - 11am and it's usually anchored by two ladies, Alero and Pat.
The guest for today's show was Mike okri - the popular singer, whose hit songs, ‘Omoge’ and ‘Rhumba Dance’ dominated the Nigerian music scene in the 1980 1990's - and it was quite fun.
Mike revealed that he is working on the remix of omoge - which would feature omawumi- and he also stated that he will be working with some of the new artistes in the indutry today.
So here's the gist:
Following Mike Okri's statement on "remixing his omoge hit song" one of the presenters stated that "wow, atleast you have something to remix...unlike the songs we have today, that Davido or is it Wizkid's Gobe for instance, all you hear is girl your behind is a killer, see Gobe, Gobe...Gobe, What is behind?! like what the hell."
"In years to come, who would think of remixing such songs. What will my children benefit from such songs, the artistes of tomorrow would not be able to remix such songs...I mean how? Check out Olaiyas remis of baby jowo ft 2face, it's so beautiful...I wonder if we can have such remix for davido's er-rr Gobe tomorrow, lol..."http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/galaxy-tv-presenters-diss-davidos-gobe.html

FIXED!

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by tellwisdom: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Galaxy S2 ??

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by imsuboi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Iaz93: Let them keep on dissing. .the lad is making millions . .he doesn't give a hoot... BTW people around here love his songs.

Have you taken your drugs this afteroon?

Who said anything about dissing?

And who are the "people around here" that love his songs?

3 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by lifestyle1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Olubodef: First 2 comment

You need to port!
Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
That song is nothing but crap. The presenter was right on point on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Lagusta(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
supreme104: i made ittttttttttttttttttt,am coming back to comment

1 Like

Re: Galaxy TV Presenters Diss Davido's "Gobe" On Live Program by Drpazienza: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
guy stp d hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Hot: Actress Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Uncovered "Bum Bum" And More [pics / 5 Ghanaian Musicians Who Need Fashion And Style Lessons / K-Solo: I Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.