Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture (1255 Views)

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / Run Away From Them (they Are 419) / Future Millionaires & Billionaires Of Nigeria Will Come From Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture by Nosu(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2006
I hv gone thru all the posts in this forum, l realse that everybody want to eat fat goat meat, mature eggs, big chicken part, sweet corn,coconut, apple, pawpaw etc. but nobody is ready to go to the farm. The last time a went to my villa, l saw a lot of hectare of land laying fallow, but when u get to the market u buy four tomatoes for 50 naira this make my heart quack. can u guys give praticals ways by which will can increase only productivity in this respect without involving the government,pls let leave them out of this.
Re: Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture by Oracle(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2006
Well, i guess farming is hard work
so why farm when you can get it in the market? grin

Re: Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture by nico(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2006
Are u prepared to stick your hands in the backside of a Cow?
Ewwwww tongue
Re: Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2006
emmmm undecided
Re: Why Is Everybody Want To Eat But Run Away From Agriculture by TOYOSI20(f): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2008
Heard of eating ur cake and having it too. . . . . . wink cool tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~But I must say thank God for Farmers kiss kiss kiss kiss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Animal Is This? / Wonders Of Pawpaw Leaf!!!. / Who Knows The Name Of This Plant (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.