Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP (953 Views)

MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
LET me state first of all that, this is a true story.

we are on the same staff and were very close.
she was all over me.
she was bursting my pimples on my face, chatting with me and made me become fond of her.
i sent her a txt that i loved her,
she later told me, she had a guy.
however, she become more closer to me after my failed proposal,.
She began picking silent quarrels with my fiancee and as a result of that, i decided to stay a bit far from her.
when she sensed this, she deliberately befriended othe r co-workers who are not on good terms with me to perhaps intimidate me, or make me unhappy, but i didnt care.
This lady has now turned out to be my worst enemy on the staff, and at every board meeting, she would deliberately attack me verbally even when i have not provoked her.
what is she really up to??

i need serious evaluation of the whole episode, thank you
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
help!, help!, help! cry cry
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by shirleywhyte(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are you a graduate? undecided
Where do you work? angry
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
shirley whyte: Are you a graduate? undecided
Where do you work? angry

i have an m.phil......
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by shirleywhyte(f): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
For real?? angry
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
shirley whyte: For real?? angry

yeah.. lipsrsealed
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by angelTI(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bin Gbagbo, u caused the whole ish. I wonder why people cant keep office rapport polite and formal? Am not saying u should not relate wt ur colleagues o bt limit suppose dey now.

Just bone the lady entirely abeg and face ur life!
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
idnoble135: Is she a Nigerian?

yeah
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thats ladies for you. Some of them are problematic... They are dating some one and prefer to still have some one to hold on to, just in case(like a next option)... And you happen to be the latter. It looks obvious that even though she did not assent to your request, she still wants you for her self. She creating problems for your fiance suggests so.
And you would be in more trouble in the future except you settle the case once and for all. Besides, how did she meet your fiance? Is she working in the same organization?
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
idnoble135: Thats ladies for you. Some of them are problematic... They are dating some one and prefer to still have some one to hold on to, just in case(like a next option)... And you happen to be the latter. It looks obvious that even though she did not assent to your request, she still wants you for her self. She creating problems for your fiance suggests so.
And you would be in more trouble in the future except you settle the case once and for all. Besides, how did she meet your fiance? Is she working in the same organization?

she was always talking about meeting my fiancee, so i decided to introduce her to my my fiancee who works in a different company. cant believe that, with her initial enthusiasm of wanting to see my fiancee, we got to my fiancee's work place and i couldnt see that enthusiasm again. she now entered a phone shop near my fiancee's work place and was now buying a phone, when she had no money on her, she had no plans of buying a phone and i had to drag her to take her to my fiancee
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
^
would comment tomorrow. Need to catch some rest.
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
idnoble135: ^
would comment tomorrow. Need to catch some rest.

aiight
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by jhydebaba(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
What's going on here

*looks right, looks left*
poopoo on thread.
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
jhydebaba: What's going on here

poopoo on thread.

embarassed
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
jhydebaba: What's going on here

poopoo on thread.

bush pig angry
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2013
like someone said earlier, u made a mistake mixing work with romance..... Obviously she was smitten... Buh was posing... She didnt wanna come cheap, i guess... Then u came up wth d fiancee thingy... Tot u were joking initially bout having a fiancee and I m so sure she just wanted to meet the chick to size her up.. Act like u dont care n move on... Buh be careful....
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2013
ladunsky: like someone said earlier, u made a mistake mixing work with romance..... Obviously she was smitten... Buh was posing... She didnt wanna come cheap, i guess... Then u came up wth d fiancee thingy... Tot u were joking initially bout having a fiancee and I m so sure she just wanted to meet the chick to size her up.. Act like u dont care n move on... Buh be careful....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm embarassed
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Morning dude, hope your night was fine?
The issue at hand is that you want to resolve everything. Wait! Just struck me now! You commented on another thread that you have a son and here you talk of fiance?
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by jhydebaba(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2013
bin gbagbo:

bush pig angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2013
idnoble135: Morning dude, hope your night was fine?
The issue at hand is that you want to resolve everything. Wait! Just struck me now! You commented on another thread that you have a son and here you talk of fiance?
no mind am... He s just a joker... And to think i commented.....
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by tunamost: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2013
idnoble135: Thats ladies for you. Some of them are problematic... They are dating some one and prefer to still have some one to hold on to, just in case(like a next option)... And you happen to be the latter. It looks obvious that even though she did not assent to your request, she still wants you for her self. She creating problems for your fiance suggests so.
plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so such and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she don't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl become stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doent want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she really don't like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool domw or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
tunamost: plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so such and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she don't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl become stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doent want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she really don't like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool domw or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot

my brother, run for your dear life embarassed
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2013
tunamost: plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so such and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she don't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl become stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doent want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she really don't like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool domw or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot
create a new thread in the romance section. You would get more replies.
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by tunamost: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
idnoble135:
fanx alot bro...I really appreciate...but how do I do dat cuz am new on dis forum...I just hope I get it once...
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
THOU SHALL NOT SHIIIT WHERE YOU EAT!
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: THOU SHALL NOT SHIIIT WHERE YOU EAT!

cry
meaning??
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Urgent ke? Dude, how's it urgent? You dying? LOL. This' a thread in a thread, click "create a new topic" at the top of this section to get a thread running.
To your 'urgent' situation, enjoy all the looking into your eyes, calling you on phone, coming to your house, cuddle etc. . .while it last. That girl is enjoying certain benefits from her 'man' even when she claim not to like him. Dude, kill your attraction for her and be "a very good friend" that she wants.
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
bin gbagbo:
cry
meaning??

it means that this is simply the outcome of someone shiitting where they eat. every adult know that the only possible outcome of GOING into a r/ship, is BREAKING UP that said r/ship....... so knowing this, you would make sure that when it is over between you and your ex Cinderella, you dont have to be forced to have some kind of r/ship with her that you do not want to.

this is why it is highly recommended NOT to date your neighbors, schoolmate, colleague etc because of exctly what you are going through. what next? dating your boss daughter? or dating your next door neighbor?
Re: Serious Romance Analysis Needed ASAP by bingbagbo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

it means that this is simply the outcome of someone shiitting where they eat. every adult know that the only possible outcome of GOING into a r/ship, is BREAKING UP that said r/ship....... so knowing this, you would make sure that when it is over between you and your ex Cinderella, you dont have to be forced to have some kind of r/ship with her that you do not want to.

this is why it is highly recommended NOT to date your neighbors, schoolmate, colleague etc because of exctly what you are going through. what next? dating your boss daughter? or dating your next door neighbor?

angry

(1) (Reply)

21 Secrets To A Successful Relationship / Wat Is It With Gurlz N Packz On A Quyz Body / Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.