Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE (4595 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW / Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by pistol: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2013
I don't unnecessary worry myself.
Quote me anywhere,
GEJ's victory come 2015 will be a landslide.
As of today,
There is no detrabilised competitor,
NIgerians don't trust APC cos of TINUBU's overbearing influence.
Most yorubas I have spoken to and core APC apologists just banter to it in a regional setting,
When it comes to the national setting,
The will leave tinubu in the lurch cos the don't trust him one bit.
we Nigerians suffer amnesia,
We seem to forget how the north ganged up against GEJ in 2011,
But we know how it all ended up.
Let them first blow the trumpet,
GEJ will suprise all you learners

1 Like

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Don't lie, you are not Christian but a Yoruba Babalawo man
sango worshiper, or Chris-Islam-sango
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2013
FSU:

How long has GEJ been in power to judge him like you would judge, for example Obasanjo?

Your story about BUHARI is false until you show concrete evidence
It is not a matter of how much but how well. Murtala Muhammed spent just seven months but his impacts, especially reforms were felt.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by aurenflani: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2013
mekaboy:

I use to say exactly what you said, but I have come to realize that 2015 will be christians vs muslims. Its is very dangerous to have a muslim president in nigeria now, that there is a growing islamic insurgency around the world.

Secondly a christian president though corrupt will manage to govern nigeria based on the constitution of the nation, and make decisions based on national interest.

A muslim president will govern nigeria with a mixture of the laws of nigeria and the laws of islam. He will end up making decisions that benefit a section of the country(muslims).

You have seen how senator yarima brought the child marriage issue in and claimed it is their religous right even when the nation frowns at it.

When we have a muslim president, who knows how many other laws they will fix into our constitution as their religious right?

I am not trying to discriminate against a religion but let's be honest.

Nigeria has lost a lot in these years of GEJ to islam.

We spent more on security because of islamic insurgents.

Lost so many lives and properties to islamic insurgency

Now the young girls are about to loose their protection to islamic rights, and be sold into slavery at young age.

So religion will play a major role in 2015.

I will rather vote a clueless gej than a northern muslim.

So christianism is the protector of girls? When christian girls are known to know men from as early as 11-12 years? When they consistently abort pregnancy until such sinful action is repeated like 6,7times before they are 30? Islamophobia has already eaten deep into your psyche.

1 Like

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
[Quote][Quote/]BTW people vote don't count here in nigeria, the governors determine vote for presidential election in their state [Quote][Quote/]
You really think so? So you believe when it comes to rigging the state governors can outrig the presidency!!! You people never cease to amaze me!!!who controls INEC ? Governors or state presidency?
The 2015 elections would be an eye opener to so many people.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2013
@ibrahim

Kadunna is definitely not a muslim dominated state.The populations of both religious adherents are almost the same or the christians might even be more.

On kogi state,I have not been there but the no of igalas I have actually come across are mainly xtians and from demographics I read online state xtians predominate.

@Ilugunboy

Yes Jonathan can win without the SW votes !! During the last elections he beat buhari with more than 12million votes and the total no of votes he got from the Sw was far less than this number.

Remember not every one who voted for him in the sw are yorubas.The millions of igbo votes in lagos especially will still be retained.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by dridowu: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2013
@fsu, change ur topic to christain vs muslim politics, nigeria will never b great with ur think
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2013
And what makes you think Yoruba xtains will vote for GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
chukwudi44: @ibrahim

Kadunna is definitely not a muslim dominated state.The populations of both religious adherents are almost the same or the christians might even be more.

On kogi state,I have not been there but the no of igalas I have actually come across are mainly xtians and from demographics I read online state xtians predominate.

@Ilugunboy

Yes Jonathan can win without the SW votes !! During the last elections he beat buhari with more than 12million votes and the total no of votes he got from the Sw was far less than this number.

Remember not every one who voted for him in the sw are yorubas.The millions of igbo votes in lagos especially will still be retained.
This is my last comment,it's clear that u live in fo ols paradise,how on earth can u say that kaduna xtian community is equal to muslims?Is like saying the muslims of edo states is equal to the xtian state.Even in southern Kaduna,the population of muslims is great.People like u ,only see what they want to see.

1 Like

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
chukwudi44:

@Ilugunboy

You are making it so simplistic ....and apparently you are a novice in political arithmetics...arguing with you won't get you out of the deadwood ...fortunately for GEJ...people with your type of understanding will be rare in his strategy and tactical team.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by MiloRambaldi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
D sage:

GEJ credible? Well, it depend on your own definition of 'credible leader', but to me, I doubt if there're credible leaders or politicians in PDP.

Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas or even Aregbeshola would've done better than GEJ. Though they might not be absolutely good but these leaders are honestly hungry for change/development.

Akpabio, who is in PDP probably bests them all. The parties are all useless- it's all about the individual.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by MiloRambaldi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
The SW may eventually may back GEJ, once the candidates all come out. A lot of SWerners already know the Northern agenda. They have also suffered at the hand of North-backed BH. Yet Tinubu urges them on. Come elections, many will use their head instead of just following Tinubu. Who knows, Tinubu might even switch again.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by DerideGull(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are making it so simplistic ....and apparently you are a novice in political arithmetics...arguing with you won't get you out of the deadwood ...fortunately for GEJ...people with your type of understanding will be rare in his strategy and tactical team.

Shut up your putrid mouth. The last presidential election instantly reduced SW to the level of political insignificancy. I should not remind you that loudmouth and tribal bigotry are the two things preventing SW from being totally submerged in Nigerian political sea.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ibrahim mr fish

How on earth can you compare the population of xtians in Kadunna to that of muslims in edo? Even elemntary pone pupil knows that kadunna is doivided into two equal parts based on either xtian or muslim.How many LGA in edo are muslim? Can you compare them to that of xtians in kadunna
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thhis is a map of kadunna state.The areas in yellow refers to southern Kadunna.As you can see there are in the majority.

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Dsage1: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

Akpabio, who is in PDP probably bests them all. The parties are all useless- it's all about the individual.

The monthly alocation and oil revenue of Akwa Ibon State treble those of the states i named their governors. Hope you get it now?
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by solopumpy227: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can we do some facts and figures analysis here.For me:

The Oppositions strengths are : The numerical strength of the North, GEJ lac-lustre/nd entroneduninspiring performance, Tinubu's SW influence, PDP crisis & Dissaffection of retired Generals with GEJ.

The Oppositions weaknesses are : The general perception of any Northerner in the SE/SS and some SW and MB, Tinubu's duplicity nature, & General Buhari's rigid nature.

GEJ strengths : Incumbency factors, Ability to play victim, weep sentiments, huge financial war-chest and all Oppositions weaknesses.

GEJ does not deserve a the 1st term not to talk of a 2nd term (IN MY BOOKS) but becoming Nigeria's presidenct is as complicated as the Nation.
For blind GEJ followers- GEJ did not win 2011 on us his own merits - He was lucky, supported and enthroned, unfortunately, the same people that made it possible in 2011 are the same spear-heading his 2015 downfall.
Currently, the odds are against GEJ. He is not certain of picking PDP ticket in a competitive primary contest. Well, he can force himself through (as he has done in recent time) but that might just be the end of PDP. He is currently running a One-man PDP; definitely he is not planning to win 2015 presidential election through a popular vote.

It is not advisable canvassing for SW support using religion sentiments. The SW votes would be very critical in 2015. SW seem to be the most liberal/flexible voters in Nigeria but A Northerner/Fashola on ballot in 2015 might just kill the game. I dont see SW Christians voting GEJ against Fashola Vice-Presidency.

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
chukwudi44: @ibrahim mr fish

How on earth can you compare the population of xtians in Kadunna to that of muslims in edo? Even elemntary pone pupil knows that kadunna is doivided into two equal parts based on either xtian or muslim.How many LGA in edo are muslim? Can you compare them to that of xtians in kadunna
Yes i can.The reason u don't hear about edo muslims,is that they don't back like dogs,the way kaduna xtia do.What state is okene located?
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
GEJ does not necessarily need the votes of the SW to win.The votes of the SS/SE/MB/core north xtians would be enough to win the elections for him.A SW support will be a guarantee of victory but does not necessarily mean he cannot win without him.

GEJ would still get within the range of 30-40 percent of the votes in Lagos even without yoruba support.

Fashola might be a catalyst for mobilising opposition votes from the yorubas but his recent actions(deporting of fellow nigerians) and the prospect of a muslim-muslim ticket would spell doom for them especially amongst a tensed xtian enviroment still suffering from the scourge of the boko haram scourge.

Fashola would definitely galvanise votes amongst the yoprubas but winning a presidential elections requires more than just getting votes from your regions.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by FSU: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
Yes i can.The reason u don't hear about edo muslims,is that they don't back like dogs,the way kaduna xtia do.What state is okene located?

Olodo. Okenne is in Kogi, not Edo.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ibrahim mr fish.

Edo state is more than 90 percent xtians as muslims are only found in etsako local Government.Even both the state Governors and Deputies have always been muslims.This cannot happen in a state that is evenly spread across both religions.

Okene is in Kogi state.You should know that comming from that state.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by FSU: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
chukwudi44: @ibrahim mr fish.

Okene is in Kogi state.You should know that comming from that state.

Tells you he is fake. He is one of those fake NL yorubas
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Malawian(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are talking too much with emotion rather than on cold facts....stop counting on the absolute support of Christians in the North. When you analyze issues with your head and not heart you will see it is inconceivable for GEJ ( he knows better than you anyway) to be depending on "Christian votes" in the North and MB....such voting pattern don't exist in those areas.

GEJ will win without a need for a run off if he can cleanly take the SW like he did in 2011. Any course of action outside of that is a guarantee for a run off which can lead to very serious and grave consequences.

We hope that Nigeria does not descend into anarchy in 2015.

grin grin grin
ilugun, you no go fashi that weed?
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Malawian(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
chukwudi44: @ibrahim

@Ilugunboy

abi o.
i stayed in kaduna. it is only after you cross over to Kawo do you begin to feel you are in a muslim area. even kaduna north lga were most of the offices are located can not really be said to be muslim dominated. in fact, i had been in sabo for more than 2 months before i sighted a single praying groung for muslims, there are only 2 of them in all of sabo area that i have seen.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2013
U are right,okene is in kogi just a slep of tongue.I wanted to say awochi.By saying kawo is were u see the present of muslims,that's just playing stu pid.What happen to zango kab?And when on earth,did i ever claim to be a yoruba?Provide a link,even one.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by christ4mi(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
chukwudi44: Thhis is a map of kadunna state.The areas in yellow refers to southern Kadunna.As you can see there are in the majority.
And how comes Kaduna has 2 Muslim Senators (Kaduna North and Kaduna Central) out of the 3. How comes Kaduna has always produce a Muslim Governor, How come Kaduna speaker, SSG and most of the commissioners are Muslims. Christians in Kaduna are only confine to southern Kaduna senatorial, any zone outside that, they are irrelevant. Had it been Sambo didn't get promotion to VP, a christian will never be a governor in Kaduna.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by christ4mi(f): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Malawian:

abi o.
i stayed in kaduna. it is only after you cross over to Kawo do you begin to feel you are in a muslim area. even kaduna north lga were most of the offices are located can not really be said to be muslim dominated. in fact, i had been in sabo for more than 2 months before i sighted a single praying groung for muslims, there are only 2 of them in all of sabo area that i have seen.
Since you are talking about central Kaduna, I laugh in Latin, to say u don't see muslims there. In the whole Kaduna central zone, only Barnawa, Sabo, Gonin goro, Some part of Malali like back of Ghana street u see a christian neighborhood. While the remainings are muslim area more than 200 neighborhood. Pls go around and see for urself
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2013
This ppl,are truely brain dead.Only a brain damage person will belive that,Kaduna is dominated by xtian.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by autoKay: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
D sage:

What does Tinubu administration got to do with GeJ errors now? Or did I mentioned Ameed Tunubu as a credible leader in my previous posts? Please let forget Tunubu at least for now.

As for Gen. Buhari, a reliable source told us he was not directly involved in the coup that brought him into power. Infact the Govt of alhaji sheu Shagari has already been toppled before he(Buhari) was invited to became a president. Besides,the coup was not bloody,so leave the General alone abeg.

Note; I'm not here to support any political party but credible leaders. GEJ as a person might have interest of the masses at heart,but can never achieve those aims under the umbrella.

How on earth would someone exonerate Buhari from 1983 Coup that brought him to power?

If Buhari didn't plot that coup, then who did? Pope John Paul? Or the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury?

Buhari truncated a democratic Govt and can never be president under a democratic setting. Let him go and plot a coup.

If you exonerated him from 1983, what 1966 coup that toppled Ironsi?
What of 1975 coup that brought Murtala?

Buhari is a Coup plotter and should be behind bars. Nigerians can never allow him again.

There's no vacancy in Aso-Rock. Its Jonathan all-the-way. Its Jonathan all the way.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by bennybaba(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: U are right,okene is in kogi just a slep of tongue.I wanted to say awochi.By saying kawo is were u see the present of muslims,that's just playing stu pid.What happen to zango kab?And when on earth,did i ever claim to be a yoruba?Provide a link,even one.
.... guy abeg rest from d way u talk am sure uve never gone to edo state and abeg is AUCHI not awochi nd there is d only place in ed wit significant nm of muslims but dat doesnt mean they are majority
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Kingspin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
You know some persons will never understand Nigerian politise..No matter who's involve Amaechi is a tool and the North are solely demanding the power return to them again after decades of ruling the country in the name of born to rule. What gives most of us no doubt, now is that GEJ with happenings around and those aganist him are pushing the presidnt for good governance in Nigeria..Whats wrong with giving everyzone chance to lead the Nigeria..The better you know how Nigerian politice is run the best you know whom and why you need to vote a Nigeria candidate come 2015..GodblessNigeria.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Bensonn: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
ilugunboy: SS and SE will not make GEJ President again come 2015. It is foolhardy to be depending on the votes from MB to tilt the election in favour of GEJ

He still need people that can help him mend fences with the people of the SW...that is where his electoral fortune lies...any other alternative is not a fool-proof alternative. The MB is too fluid to count upon.

nassarawa state is a middlebelt state, and am so so sure, that APC owns nassarawa state in toto, i dont know of the other MB states but, am sure of nassarawa,its APC inside out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra NLC Declares Fasting And Prayer Over Government Neglect / Radio Comments In Rivers Shows That The APC May Be More Purpular Than The PDP / NULGE Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term For Peace, Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.