Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE (4599 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Video link: Yoruba People Disgrace APC In SW / Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Bensonn: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
ilugunboy: SS and SE will not make GEJ President again come 2015. It is foolhardy to be depending on the votes from MB to tilt the election in favour of GEJ

He still need people that can help him mend fences with the people of the SW...that is where his electoral fortune lies...any other alternative is not a fool-proof alternative. The MB is too fluid to count upon.

nassarawa state is a middlebelt state, and am so so sure, that APC owns nassarawa state in toto, i dont know of the other MB states but, am sure of nassarawa,its APC inside out.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Bensonn: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
chukwudi44:

Jonathan will not only win in the ss and se states.The middle belt states are there too.even if you take away all the sw votes from GEj numbers in 2011,he would have still won the elections(mind you millions of ss/se votes were among tis sw numbers).

99% of northern xtians will never vote in a muslim candidate.That is a fact!! A southern xtian even have greater possibility of voting in a muslim than a northern xtian.The reason is not far fetched.

That's why all this talk about muslim-muslim ticket make me laugh.

you keep mention xtians,xtians and xtians, so u think everybody is a religious bigot like you?
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Bensonn: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
chukwudi44:

Jonathan will not only win in the ss and se states.The middle belt states are there too.even if you take away all the sw votes from GEj numbers in 2011,he would have still won the elections(mind you millions of ss/se votes were among tis sw numbers).

99% of northern xtians will never vote in a muslim candidate.That is a fact!! A southern xtian even have greater possibility of voting in a muslim than a northern xtian.The reason is not far fetched.

That's why all this talk about muslim-muslim ticket make me laugh.

you keep mention xtians,xtians and xtians, so u think everybody is a religious bigot like you?my friend go and think twice
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: I hate it when i see people trying to drag middle belt with SE,there is no why in hell gej is getting my vote and,i'm full blooded Igala man.So stop this rubbish,next time is u are in Lokoja or Minna try to insult c.p.c and see if u will make it out alive.The only part of middle belt gej have any support is platue and Benue.
If u will make it out alive.Rubbish. Who care? Hoodlum!
People like you dnt have any fud to eat and dnt care to have one..if u cant be alive let others be.
Re: 2015: SE,SS, MB, South Kaduna, All N Christians, Igbos In SW Versus NW, SW & NE by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
Yes i can.The reason u don't hear about edo muslims,is that they don't back like dogs,the way kaduna xtia do.What state is okene located?
Muslims are fast vanishing in Edo State just like much of the SW. Oshiomole was born a Muslim and converted. Every new Muslim generation in edo and the SW are less incline to adopt the religion of their parents. Many Yoruba girls with Muslim names are to be found in churches on Sundays. This is because Islam isn't 'cool'. The violence and incoherence of the religion will see it wiped out in these areas in another 50 years.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Cautions Buhari, APC Over Attack On Judiciary / List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.