Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (51884 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah:

now this is mean, the girl aint bad, i find her pretty undecided
dont mind the M0ron! angry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Black Kenichi:

@Sybellah:
Miss South Sudan is one of the prettiest African contestants by far!

You can do one of the 2:

a) Continue deceiving yourself and cover your ears, singing out loudly "la lah laa laa la"

b) Go to Specsavers.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by BlackKenichi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

You can do one of the 2:

a) Continue deceiving yourself and cover your ears, singing out loudly "la lah laa laa la"

b) Go to Specsavers.
You can do one of 2 things as well:

1. Kiss my @rse

2. Kiss my @rse then call me master!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Jiteshell(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Fake hair that's all we get from the africans representing us, smh, can u girls, African girls Learn to b yourself for once ? At least for a beauty pageant. How can u represent. Africa/African beauty and yet u are wearing weaves, dying your hair. What's African on these girls? No flesh, fake hair, etc ...ah ah
they have forgotten that Agbani Darego won Miss world with her natural hair

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

She is fine but I don't think she is that tall.

Max 5ft 11.
Not really she s taller than that and has really long legs! But the way she put it on relief makes her gracious

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by BlackKenichi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jiteshell:
That's the truth!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Black Kenichi:
That's the truth!
Some of Europeans and Asians put extensions but we do not know a lot of them but yes our sisters need to be more natural this is our identity

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by RedCard1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am I the only one who think they all seem to knock our Nigeria girl down? That Tanzanian chick. Ethiopia? OMG! They look so gorgeous. Anna Banner I hope you buckle up o cos the competition will surely be a tough one. You are pretty too and I wish you luck.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by tlops(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
miss lesotho and miss south sudan get as dem be, they better get stuff up/stairs..
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Red_Card: Am I the only one who think they all seem to knock our Nigeria girl down? That Tanzanian chick. South Sudan? OMG! They look so gorgeous. Anna Banner I hope you buckle up o cos the competition will surely be a tough one. You are pretty too and I wish you luck.

I have been looking for her pics there, along with Ethiopia and Cape verde but so I far, I have found only 3 pics, she looks very good don't worry, I hope to see more from her tho

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jiteshell:

And so?

What if they do not have hair like Agbani?

Nayah:
Not really she s taller than that and has really long legs! But the way she put it on relief makes her gracious

She does not look significantly taller than majority of the people around her, even when she is closer to the camera, babes.

I don't she is over 5ft 11.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
I cannot decipher what's going on with all those weaves covering their faces. I'm not sure if the artificial hair is meant to cover their self-low esteem or just that they are being plain stupid.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by RedCard1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
tok2sob: That lesoto and south sudan girl are ugly, if they are the most beautiful girl in their country then their guy shoul be single for life
I'm with you on this. Miss Lesotho looks like a tired wrestler. The South Sudan lady is the most worwor among them. Who chose them?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jiteshell:
she still had extensions on top of her head. .but still kinda natural, at least we cld see some part of her hair grin

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Red_Card: I'm with you on this. Miss Lesotho looks like a tired wrestler. The South Sudan lady is the most worwor among them. Who chose them?

I think she is pretty. The only thing I have against her is that she killed that beauty with messed-up artificial hair. Black like that would be able to put it off by braiding her hair. She is too dark to be rocking artificial hair.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by andy24(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
South Sudan is the worse. Nigerian, Cameroon and Ethiopia has my votes
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

And so?

What if they do not have hair like Agbani?

She does not look significantly taller than majority of the people around her, even when she is closer to the camera, babes.

I don't she is over 5ft 11.
Again you re wrong she s just as tall as her counterpart Miss CI

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by RedCard1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah:

I have been looking for her pics there, along with Ethiopia and Cape verde but so I far, I have found only 3 pics, she looks very good don't worry, I hope to see more from her tho
I hope so o. Just that her weight seem to be a problem. She should have shed some weight
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Red_Card: I hope so o. Just that her weight seem to be a problem. She should have shed some weight

nooo, i think she is skinny enough, check this, aint good to be too skinny

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nayah:
Again you re wrong she s just as tall as her counterpart Miss CI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha, Nayah.

Now I must commend you that that looks like better evidence. She does look quite tall next to those Indonesian women.

But I must caution you to be aware that the average height of Indonesian women is about 5ft. Actually "4ft 10" for 50 years+ Indonesian women.

So I still have my doubts as she looks only about 10 inches taller than them and is also wearing higher heels. grin wink
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Hahaha, Nayah.

Now I must commend you that that looks like better evidence. She does look quite tall next to those Indonesian women.

But I must caution you to be aware that the average height of Indonesian women is about 5ft. Actually "4ft 10" for 50 years+ Indonesian women.

So I still have my doubts as she looks only about 10 inches taller than them and is also wearing higher heels. grin wink

miss cote iviore is def the tallest african contestant
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
onila:

miss cote iviore is def the tallest african contestant

Seems so.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by alanmwene: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Hahaha, Nayah.

But I must caution you to be aware that the average height of Indonesian women is about 5ft. Actually "4ft 10"

for 50 years+ Indonesian women.

Hahaha dear I told you she s tall 1m 81 is not tall for you

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah: it's hard too choose, all gorgeous.
My top 5
Guinea
SA
Tanzania
CIV
South Sudan

cool

My top 5

1. Tanzania
2.guinea
3.ivory coast
4. Ghana
5.seychelles

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah:

nooo, i think she is skinny enough, check this, aint good to be too skinny

One of the most " African real shape for this pageant "

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by UjSizzle(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
On closer look, the South Sudan lady is beautiful

No I take this back...after the interview look I conclude she ain't beautiful
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Jiteshell(f): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
onila: she still had extensions on top of her head. .but still kinda natural, at least we cld see some part of her hair grin

yeah. But these girls look too fake, a little of artificial isn't bad but too much of it is terrible
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
collynzo2: Miss Nigeria is fat and ugly, not fit to represent us at all. GEJ should do something about it. Miss Gayna is also ugly, but that is expected.

Your hate for Ghana is going to be your downfall.

3 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Till this day, I am still amazed how this Agbani girl won though.

I was thinking: "there surely must be bribery thingz in these pageants".
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Miss cote iviore is one the best

but she looks kinda mixed

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

If you have seen the average South Sudanese women, you would give them a standing ovation for digging deep and searching wide to thrust this contestant forward.

From what I have seen, by South Sudan's standard, she is fcking STUNNING!

Ignorant fools, do u k ow how to make human. South Sudanese girls are beautiful but you fail to realize that because they are not whitewashed like you and your family that has been breaching to look like a leopard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.