Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? (7703 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2013
phcn we no dey get light ooo
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by mkmyers45(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Adex097:
Congrats...here in naija I get my lil light and am free to go anywhere!
Can you beat that!.

Where did you get the idea that legal residents are not free to move around?
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Tos87(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2013
For surulere here, for my side we ǟяɇ rocking ЂΞ light...15-18 ours daily. grin
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by seangy4konji: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2013
somewhere in Orita challenge in Ibadan they bring it for 3 hours during the midnight and thats just it...I only know cos i manage to drink cold water when i wake up in the morning.d rest is Generator...

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by hybeekay9: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2013
It's epileptic n bad.... It's regrettably lugubrious dat i'm living at Alagbado, we havn't av light 4 d past 1week..soo gloomy
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by hybeekay9: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
It's epileptic n bad.... It's regrettably lugubrious dat i'm living at Alagbado, we havn't had light 4 d past 1week..soo gloomy
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Erg2000(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Our own here is stable.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Willy4Willy: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Tos87: For surulere here, for my side we ǟяɇ rocking ЂΞ light...15-18 ours daily. grin
Thank your God for sending Jonathan, smiles have come back to your face.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2013
14hrs down here, its improving...but can still be better
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by dridowu: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2013
@ home, since two weeks , no light and we rcve our bills yesterday. Thanks to FG
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Onyiip(f): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2013
there's been no light in my place for the past 48hrs, im about to go into depression
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by 2fishes(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2013
It seems to me like the more the FG invests on Power, the worse it gets. I can't even fit sshout! Anyone still dependent on NEPA for sustainance in business or otherways should have a second thought, like really.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by ceejayluv(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Abysmal..... Averaging like 3 hours a day.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Mehn I swear we enjoy notin les dan 20hrs of lyt 4 MX
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Mehn I swear we de enjoy notin les dan 20hrs of lyt 4 MX
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2013
In Uyo (Aka Itiam), its almost zero. Both the quality and regularity is very poor. In the 1990s, we used to see 8 stable hours of power supply. Not so anymore. The standard has continued to diminish every passing day, inspite of govt claims of Eldorado in the sector. Bills have been introduced from June 2013, even as services are falling. The fraud they call maintenance fee has been increased N500 to N700. The maintenance fee is money Nigerians are forced to pay to PHCN whether there is light or not and of course, whether they go to work or not. This runs to more than N1 billion every month. Why did Nigerians permit this maintenence charge to be imposed on them in the first place? If Nigerians are not paying a fixed charge to the GSM companies every month, and they are the ones providing 24 hour service and running their generators 24 hours, why should we be foolishly daft to be paying the same illegal charges to government even when PHCN service is offline 99% of the time? Nigerians must demand that this illegal charge MUST stop henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by BankuTilapia: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dr pazienza: electricity suppy in my area has improved greatly ova d last 1 month.

Electricity supply in my area had improved greatly over the last 6 years, but in Ghana though grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by cute9ja: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
No light for the past 6 weeks, everybody here in ibafo is using a Generator
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
24 hours power supply, no shaking
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Revolva(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
playah P: For the past three days we haven't had light!
I stay in isaac john strt, ikeja. (lagos)

We've been blowing gen for the past 3 days and I don't know how long we can keep up...

So how's the power situation in your area??

Is this blackout affecting only people in ikeja or is it nation wide?

Oga na today you dey naija....its now a culture of us BIG SHAME to Nigeria
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by miz4oxley(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lols! That's my own option Bro!

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Cestmoi1(f): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
in gwarimpa area of abuja,i can boldly say we've been having constant lite for 3 or more days.18-20hrs....its been ok overall.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by titoetal(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Superised!! is the word. To have power supply through the night and still on now. Infact this is happening for the first time in two years in my area at Awka. Fuel stations and black market operators will experience low patronage this week cos there has been power since tuesday though not full voltage shaa.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gebest: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
They just brot d light now, o no dem don take am again b4 i type finish. AKURE
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Sheenor: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
solidbroda: 5 hours per month
Oboi.....wch area be dat naa
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by holycup(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Electricity supply is still very poor here in anambra,we ve not seen light since the past 2 days for example yet we re not owning.PHCN is the most corrupt firm in this country followed by p****e,getting paid for the services never rendered
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Complain: no light for almost a decade and my son that was born 6yrs ago has neva set his eye on gov provided electricity.

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by gebest: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Temismith: Atleast, even if na for 6hours, dey dey give us light daily...... Akure
ur own dey reach 6hours, which area u dey 4 Akure? My own na 30 minuits oh Nepa area Akure.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by debedebe1: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
worst in my area in ogba...

1 Like

Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by 2fine2fast(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Never been this worst.......
Think Patience is involved now angry angry angry angry
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by drealdoc89(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
D electricity situation in my area,BENIN CITY has been whao! Lite s always available ova here even wen it s rainy! D lite only goes off wen dir s a problem dat nids t b repaird. Am crious abt this.
Am in ekenwan road,benin,edo state.
Re: How's The Power Situation In Your Area?????? by Florblu(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let d phcn go to ...............lite in ma area is annoyinLet d phcn go to ...............lite in ma area is annoyinLet d phcn go to ...............lite in ma area is annoyin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database / Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $33bn –CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.