Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists (28176 Views)

PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lucky girl... For Islam is light and the truth.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by dehot: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
wot a beautiful lady! May God continue to guide you. Try and get a translated Quraan too to knw d meaning of wot u r reading. This will convince u d more dat u r on d straight path. Baarakallahu fih. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by true2god: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
loskally: The gurl is ryt....coz a typical igbo man will rather kill him self dan alow iz daughter accept islam...Igbos are so intollerance
Can u cite a single case to support ur point? Can u give a single example where an igboman kill his child for accepting islam or other religion?

Of course u knw that 'honour killing' is only associated with islam. It is only muslims that do dat.
The point is this, conversion of any christian igbo to islam is seen as a big victory that must be celebrated across the muslim community in Nigeria and the convert will immediately attain a celebrity status across the muslim world cos it is very rare and difficult. An average igbo will NEVER have anything to do with islam.

So my broda\sister, it is only muslims\islam that issue fatwa if a family member left islam. Igbos might be sad for any of their pple embracing islam but will NEVER hurt him\her. It is not in our culture and will never be. It is just a figment of ur imagination cos thats wat is practiceable (killing apostate muslims) in islam.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by true2god: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
1oracle:
Do you mean the same light shown to usman danfodio that made him slash the throat of my northern brothers many years ago? Or the light shown to mujahideens, jihadist, boko haram, alqaeda, hezbollah, al-shabab etc?
Yes thats the same light. The same light dat made nigerian senators (islamic senators) endorse child marriage, the same light dat approve the bombing of churches by islamist boko haram and the maitasan group, the same light that asked the prophet (at 55yrs of thereabout) to marry a six-yr old tuddler and started havinf se.x with her wen she became 9.

Truly allah has shown her the light.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by faksy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Islam is peaceful,muslims are truthful....to al muslim in volved in this thread,plz dnt let exchange word with them (the kafiruun) coz as the coverter says "i av muslim(truthful)friend and i read the quaran" let them also do the same and see what wil happen to their life.
Advice to al muslim,plz let be truthful and practice islam wt our heart....masalam

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by sdpankshin: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lets reflects back to history,the present arch bishop of Sokoto diocess Bishop Mathew Kuka is from a muslim family. He hails from Hadeja local govt. council in Jigawa state.He was without the consent of his parents by christians and flown to Italy. Today, he is one of the greatest christian cleric in this country. Few months back, a muslim house wife from Nabordo town in Toro local govt. council of Bauchi state woke up one morning and divides she wants to take the christian faith, after all efforts proves abortive,the husband divorced her and today she is a christian. My question is this! must we over exaggerate issues that needs not be bothered about? The girl in question is 25 yrs old matured enough to be a house wife.Dont she has right to decide her faith?Or are the muslims fools for keeping quiet? You christians please use your SENSES.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Guyskiller: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol$....
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by elfico(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
When i tried reading Quran,i cam across this verse Surah 9:5 Which read "Kill the infidels(Infidels meaning All non-muslims)".Immediately i closed it-No go area.

Dats how some of u misrepresent things. If something is not clear 2 u, y not ask. In that verse, the word "mushrikeena" is used, and it means those who practise "shirk" i.e, those who worship gods rather the Almighty Allah (God). Similar meanings include, idolaters, pagans or polytheist, NOT christians as ur little mind has led u to believe.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Msgamble: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2013
My christian bro. let nt bother ourselves abt this girl although 'angel weeped for every loss of soul' buh let pray for her..we have every reason to thank the LORD, b4 independence xtianity only make up 35% buh now( 5-decades later) is 55% still growing in middle-belt(wikipedia n pew study)..let thank the LORD and keeps Evangelising(spreading the truth)..cos for a single convertees from xtianity,tens of thousand of non-believer souls are won for CHRIST here in SW n entire North at large(most reknowed cleric lyk bishop kaigama,rev. Dr. Mrs abdulsalami)..shalom
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by cjrane: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2013
I am happy for this girl for accepting the truth in Islam. It is her choice and her right to do so.

[size=17pt]But, why is this girl still held in Etsu of Nupe's palace?[/size]

Is it possible that this girl could be a hostage forced to say all these things to please her captors from killing her?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Judek2(m): 2:16am On Jul 29, 2013
First of all, this girl is not an Igbo.... I know it doesn't mater much but someone from Delta is not a real igbo..
She is a Fake Igbo..
If she needed protection physically or religiously, why not run to the police or a mosque?.. Its absurd.. There must be somthing suspecting about the Nupe palace thing.. Its like a muslim who converted to Christianity in Anambra to run to the Obi of Onitsha for protection instead of the Church..

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by todayguest(m): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Why the inconsistency with her age now? Yesterday she was 24,today she's 25,tomorrow she will 26 smh. @ topic: she definitely have no good reasons. Like, it's said, she's an adult and has the right to choose who, what or where to serve. The idea of staying off from parents and family baffles me. Maybe, she has seen a suitor in the Emir or somebody and want unhindered marriage. Importantly,have they educated her on divorce?otherwise it won't be long she goes into exit.!Maybe after one or kids. Every action has got its own price tag. She seem prepared. However, jazz or charm could be a suspect here. It's not new nor strange. Many today are living under such influences. Be it men or women. May God help his people. Amen.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by blaqoracle: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2013
babyosisi:

There are just too many Stoopid people in here
Quite alarming I must say
ASABA PEOPLE DONT DEMAND THE SAME OUTRAGEOUS BRIDE PRICE AS IGBO.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by nagoma(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Judek2: First of all, this girl is not an Igbo.... I know it doesn't mater much but someone from Delta is not a real igbo..
She is a Fake Igbo..
If she needed protection physically or religiously, why not run to the police or a mosque?.. Its absurd.. There must be somthing suspecting about the Nupe palace thing.. Its like a muslim who converted to Christianity in Anambra to run to the Obi of Onitsha for protection instead of the Church..

Your mistake - Obi is a traditional leader ," Emir " which is British corrupted is "Amir - ul- mumineen " which is the leader of the faithful.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Ishilove: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2013
Donmams: Allah has shown her the light of Islam and no one can take it away. It is my fervent prayer this Ramadan that more Igbos convert to Islam.
Keep dreaming grin
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Lukesh88: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2013
All d negative words u've been used on A'shah wl nt b her portion Insha Allah.....She has matured enough 2 control her metallity!Take it or leave she wont change her mind anymore,being a pastor daughter's doesn't mean is shld serve desame God wc her father does......All of u 'Kufar' shld paddle ur own canoe and let A'shah enjoys her newly accepted religion.Allah Akbar Kebeerah!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by chinedum45(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.

pitiably na when she carry belle her eyes go clear. Abeg na IMO girl?
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by chinedum45(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2013
princesammmy: when the charm the use On you finish your eyes go clear. its probably u were used to collecting free suya cause that's the major ways the used in the north to charm christian girls into islam.

pitiably na when she carry belle her eyes go clear.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by chinedum45(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2013
todayguest: Why the inconsistency with her age now? Yesterday she was 24,today she's 25,tomorrow she will 26 smh. @ topic: she definitely have no good reasons. Like, it's said, she's an adult and has the right to choose who, what or where to serve. The idea of staying off from parents and family baffles me. Maybe, she has seen a suitor in the Emir or somebody and want unhindered marriage. Importantly,have they educated her on divorce?otherwise it won't be long she goes into exit.!Maybe after one or kids. Every action has got its own price tag. She seem prepared. However, jazz or charm could be a suspect here. It's not new nor strange. Many today are living under such influences. Be it men or women. May God help his people. Amen.

she do buyday daz why the upward review of age grin
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by notinmege: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
A WAKE-UP CALL!
If Mohammed will not go to the mountain, what happens?
Since Christians have failed in their duty, what happens?
When we only parade ourselves as "Christians" what happens?
When we forget the origin of the word "Christian" what happens?
When our life does not make our community see us as Christians, what happens?
When the family's life(Pastor for that matter)cannot positively impact our life, what happens?

Mr. Paster, this is a case for God. Please lease CAN alone and do your duty as a man of God.
Are you a Man-of-God or Man-of-CAN? That is why you let loose & failed in your primary assignment.
Stop chasing shadows. If you are convinced of the God you serve, kindly go to your closest and commune
with your God; Then leave the battle for him. Our weapon is not carnal, for the arm of flesh shall fail thee!
BE WISE!
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Dereformer(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by rasabtol(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
It is very sad to hear this happening to a Pastor's daughter who should atleast know better and be deeply rooted in the word of God. God knows best. May God deliver you (Charity) from this deception from the pit of hell.

As for her to disown her people, she might have been brainwashed.

The 'Holy' Qur'an says:

''You (O Muhammad) will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even if they were their FATHERS or their SONS or their BROTHERS or their kindred (PEOPLE). For such He has written faith in their hearts and strengthened them with Rooh ( proofs, LIGHT and TRUE GUIDANCE) from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens (Paradise) under which rivers flow, to dwell therein (forever). Allah is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the party of Allah. Verily, it is the party of Allah that will be the successfull." Mujaadilah : 22 )

Even Surah Al-Maedah :51 was telling the believers never to take Jews and Christians as friends. The verse even said that any believer that did that will become a Kaffir (rejectionist, unbeliever, infidel)

Some of you here on NL said we should read Qur'an with an open mind. I did. But I still never believe that any rational being can think that those words of hatred towards Jews (Yahood) and Christians are from a TRUE God who is Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Umamman1(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2013
Inioluwa280: which kind rubbish u dey talk allah ko jallah ni,na only God,G.O.D i knw,he dn cum dy tak nnsens he no go beta 4 u and ur ramadan......mtcheew.....oloshi!!!
I only wish you understand the greatness you are missing. But In Shaa Allah (by God's grace) I II put you in my prayer that Allah show you the light and put you into the guided ones.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2013
donroxy: Let There be no compulsion in Religion Quran 2 vs 256 :::::: Kindly Google this !!!

Also, Check Quran 109 .......

Any Moslem that so coerce,force ,threaten or MALTREAT any person(s) into accepting Islam has committed a Huge Sin against Allah!!!

Infact, If my Housegirl/boy/Servant Should be a budha,Jew,Christain or Idol Worshipper, and She Must to live in my house, ALMIGHTY Allah Forbids me to maltreat Him/Her cuz she is not practicising what I am practicising !!!

Such is the flexibility of islam and the lesson of the above quoted portions !!!

A Moslem is meant to tell U about Allah via Quran Not Lure U ...... Within ur own violition if u agree fine if u don't fine ......!!!

The only time problem will arise is if u think U wanna threatened Islam or cause Fitna for Islam ....... Muslim has been obliged to defend themselves to the maximum of your attack and not beyond !!!

We have seen Daughter/sons of Imam that embraced xtianity .....

We have such in our family too (South West) ..... We will not threatened them nor harm them but occasionally we discuss it cuz they(christain part) have been obliged by their pastors to spread the Gospel and convince us all with whatever measures .....even Gifts ooo, then we keep discussing .....till we all resolved tis just One God with varying ways of worshipping him !!!
We still eat, merry(Owanbe parry) and sympathize with one-another !!!

Such is the beauty of Islam ------- islam is not a do or die affair !!!

Aisha own is difference, she know what her father is capable of ..... ......many pastors are not what they preach so are Imams .......... U people do not know her father .......but she knows better !!!

Runaway Home .......cuz she's scared !!!

My mother's sister a christian lived with us for 25 years, she does no know how to say Allahu Akbar, my mother, after 30yrs of marriage still goes to church, one of my sibling is a practicing christian, do you think this can happen in a christian home without a major crisis?
And the first time I slept in a christian family house, they woke me up for morning devotion knowing fully well am a muslim.
Islam is the most liberal religion, you talk of freedom of religion yours sister convert you want to commit suicide, christians know propaganda.
Re: Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you saying that no Muslim girl goes to school? Dropping out of school is a choice she made for whatever reason which may not be related to her conversion. The girl is 25 for crying out loud.

She stop going to school for the fear that her father might come and kidnap her there after his threat

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.