Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' (2426 Views)

Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? / Ojudu's Victory:born Out Of Inducement? / What Day Of The Week Were You Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by sennykenny(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

You are not doing yourself shameless self any faviour here, I'm paid to do what? Mugabe paid you because you are defending him? I'm so so happy that my posts annoys you, i will put more effort to post more so as to torture you eve more
. Justfool
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
There was this thread I saw yesterday on nairaland but ogugua and killz locked it.
You had to see how this bottom gay had his intestines excreated out of his anus, of course it can't get back inside unless he is operated on. His anus was widely separated that those worm like intestines poured out from his body and were hanging in the air, he was rushed to the hospital and the intestines were still hanging loosely on his anus, u have to c the bed as intestine full am.
Yuck that thread is so horrible to be true
#spits#
Bleep gay marriage and gay phockers#

You believed the contents of that thread?

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
sennykenny: .

Justfool
And who is this waste of space?
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2013

Nooo!!! Y U Do Dis? Y U Stop Fighting? sad ;(
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
Nooo!!! Y U Do Dis? Y U Stop Fighting? sad ;(

dude, are you for real? shocked
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Emmyk(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
The man is defo. having his flaws, but I'm with him on this.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88:

Go back to the thread and read my comments.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88:

what happened to that guy, happens to some gays as well. Legalizing gay will also multiply the number of HIV patients we have already. Africa has a very long way to go and legalizing that ish is so not on point. Gosh!
Legalizing gay in Nigeria will cause 90percent harm and 10percent good, I know.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
masonkz:

Culture this, culture that, culture bla bla. Yet you'll be on the next plane out of Nigeria to US if you were given a free ticket.

Is corruption also part of your innate African culture?
Don't derail the topic, stick to homosexualism, you can open a thread for corruption if you really wanna know if it is part of our innate African culture. Simples#
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
what happened to that guy, happens to some gays as well. Legalizing gay will also multiply the number of HIV patients we have already. Africa has a very long way to go and legalizing that ish is so not on point. Gosh!

Are there research articles or studies to back this? Or are you spewing your thoughts in hopes that I and/or others will consider them facts?

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88:

Are there research articles or studies to back this? Or are you spewing your thoughts in hopes that I and/or others will consider them facts?
Too bad that the one I personally witnessed was not publicized.
However, my reason for being on here is not to convince you guys but to say my mind. You can decide not to see them as facts.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

However, my reason for being on here is not to convince you guys but to say my mind. You can decide not to see them as facts.

You witnessed what? How long will you keep letting yourself down here?
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

South Africa not in Africa?
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thirty three years in power, 89 years of age. This baba refuses to retire. Shameless old man

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove: Thirty three years in power, 89 years of age. This baba refuses to retire. Shameless old man

He is fighting for another re-election, the old man wants to die in office, the country is struggling while he is busy blaming everybody else apart from himself

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

LOL!! Please tell me, what did you witness?? Pleasssssse tell meeeee. As in you were actually there when two grown men were getting down? Did you get turned on?? grin

Dude's gonna tell us how our life goes.

Swerve!!

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
masonkz:

LOL!! Please tell me, what did you witness?? Pleasssssse tell meeeee. As in you were actually there when two grown men were getting down? Did you get turned on?? grin

Dude's gonna tell us how our life goes.

Swerve!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Inside A Pot Belly ? / Old Slay Queens Should Retire” – Young Nigerian Female Secondary School Leavers / Yolicom Proclaim Oduduwa Republic In Ibadan Today Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.