Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Husband In Nite Clubs/discos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos (12472 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tRoOE(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2008
Like you said, why dnt I mind my business, well hon, I would have done that if you would have minded yours and ignored TOH's comment. I'm sure that no one whipped you and made you criticize her comment, so what were you doing not minding your business?
I dnt get some people and their way of thinking sha. You go up and down calling someone a hypocrite when you're not better off yourself. Please abeg, before you start preaching to me, make sure you're better off in that area.

As for not dealing with cyberwar, what happened on the other thread when you got your @$$ thrashed? oh yea, that was not cyber war, those two gals were just teaching you a lesson. A lesson well learned, I must say.

Who is your hon undecided keep that shit to yourself.
oh lard wtf, so basically what you are saying is, if I jump off the bridge, you will follow.
like i said early on, Learn to mind your fucking business, and stop going all around like a fucking mouse, sit your ass in a place or best bet sign the Bleep out if you ain't have shit to say.
Nor do I understand the type of mentality you have yourself, abi Why you dey carry someone else baggage for head

lmfao you call that cyber war, if you see one I don't think your ass can stand around, too bad those dayz are over cheesy cheesy cheesy damn miss the old nland

lol It took me 2min to know what the hell you were taking about, got me ass trashed how so undecided, gee your stupidity is getting out of control.
I bet your dumb ass was grinning like an asshole when you that comment, even thoughit was pointless
Btw, wtf does that thread have to do with this undecided, or did you run of shit to say
gosh bitches why am I not surprise, it's like me coming on here saying how you are hoeing around yim ahaha even though am trying hard not to go than road, for the sake of others, so they can do their job themselves!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMFAO

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2008
tRoOE:

Who is your hon undecided keep that shit to yourself.
oh lard wtf, so basically what you are saying is, if I jump off the bridge, you will follow.
like i said early on, Learn to mind your fucking business, and stop going all around like a fucking mouse, sit your ass in a place or best bet sign the mess out if you ain't have shit to say.
Nor do I understand the type of mentality you have yourself, abi Why you dey carry someone else baggage for head

lmfao you call that cyber war, if you see one I don't think your ass can stand around, too bad those dayz are over cheesy cheesy cheesy damn miss the old nland

lol It took me 2min to know what the hell you were taking about, got me ass trashed how so undecided, gee your stupidity is getting out of control.
I bet your dumb ass was grinning like an asshole when you that comment, even thoughit was pointless
Btw, wtf does that thread have to do with this undecided, or did you run of shit to say
gosh bitches why am I not surprise, it's like me coming on here saying how you are hoeing around yim ahaha even though am trying hard not to go than road, for the sake of others, so they can do their job themselves!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMFAO

Please, try to edit and revise your grammar errors next time you want to direct a post to me. . .
And this is not English class where you're trying to expand your English skills, you might want to cut down on the speeches you're making. I did not ask for paragraphs.

Now, c'mon edit that reply!

and whatever happened to you're done with this thread? another show of hypocrite?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2008
Another war here.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2008
Hope you girls don't want to spoil your week-end fun with this lousy fight, let play matured sometimes and let some troubles sleep away while we get move.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 31, 2008
As you can see, I haven't even started telling her the things she needs to know. . .

Cyber war? when I can barely read one of her sent. without having to wonder what da hell she's talking abt? I'll rather like to hold a conversation with someone that wnt give me a headache at the end of the day
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2008
Maturity is the ability to ignore certain things,

fine girls no dey fight na only the wowos do.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2008
oziomatv:

Maturity is the ability to ignore certain things,

fine girls no dey fight na only the wowos do.
coming from you ozii, I am surprised. Seeing how you did not ignore tribalism in the other thread.

As for wowo girls only fight, thanks. That's why am trying to settle some diff. with me friend here. . . she wowo, I wowo, but no fight.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2008
4Her:

coming from you ozii, I am surprised. Seeing how you did not ignore tribalism in the other thread.

As for wowo girls only fight, thanks. That's why am trying to settle some diff. with me friend here. . . she wowo, I wowo, but no fight.
I can now figure out who you're.
stop the fight.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2008
oziomatv:

I can now figure out who you're.
stop the fight.
Ozii, where did you see a fight?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2008
i have a friend whose Father goes to clubs and stuff.
she hates it and is really hurt.

it isnt right for a married man to go to such places alone.
he must go with his wife or he should sit down at home

its a dangerous world out there
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2008
What the hell do you know about club life?
Or are you mistaking it with crusade?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Emkayotis(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2008
If the 'WIVES' must do what their men do, they should start by leaning how to stand erect whilethey pee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 7:46pm On May 31, 2008

4 Him (m)
USA

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos
« #187 on: Today at 04:41:29 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what you get when you marry a man with the misguided idea that you can change him. Marry a man who respects you enough to not do those things that will get you upset, if you don't like clubbing then don't marry a clubber

Excellent.

Unfortunately, some people turn "clubbers" after the "marriage"! cool Do you then kill the spouse? Especially when some men or women decide to "grow" sickening pot bellies and can only fit in amorphous "flowing gowns" like some people on Nairaland here, or are too ugly to leave the house and appear in public places. kiss

Hey Leilah, good figure there keep it up and your husband will never go "clubbing" without you! kiss I have a great figure and my husband still goes clubbing without me.  No big deal I say. If you are confident in yourself, it does not matter what the other person does to entertain himself or herself.  Most people just get unecessarily jealous when the "other" is having a good time in some form of sport or occasion they cannot partake in. If you find your own means of entertainment, you will not worry what your spouse or boyfriend is doing with his spare time. Even if it does not include you. Find something you both can do together. For any relationship to work, there are somethings you MUST both do together and there are some things you MUST both NOT do together. Find and recognize those things. If Clubbing is his thing. . .let him be. You find yours and strike a healthy balance! Like someone wrote here:

Echidime:

What is wrong with that? Does mariage means LIVING IN BONDAGE?

My sentiments exactly!  May God forbid that marriage becomes a "LIVING IN BONDAGE" affair for wrapper tying shapeless people.  Only people with great figures can dare show up at clubs anyway.  First of all, what to wear will always be a problem since most look like humpty-dumpties! cheesy

All the excuses here would be valid, only that they are just what they are "excuses" for the inability to "flaunt" what "you don't have"! tongue  If you can fit into a nice outfit, of course you will spend time enjoying yourself at the clubs. Otherwise what else would you have to do?

Attend only funerals for entertainment like most Nigerians!  If you have a body like Doyin13 I would definitely spend my time at clubs of course to keep it fit "ALWAYS"! tongue For most of you. . . just sit at home and drink pammy so your bellies can hit the roof.

Like na only man or woman pesin dey go find for club. . . bush people!

Phooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Builder: 7:55pm On May 31, 2008
Dont you just love it when this oshodi babes fight online grin? i rather see the street fights , thats more entertaining
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 8:07pm On May 31, 2008
oziomatv:

What the hell do you know about club life?
Or are you mistaking it with crusade?

Or a cult? cheesy

Bush people!  Abeg help me ask them oooooooooooooooooooh!  Once some people hear or see club. . .they begin to think all kinds of things.

Gamine:

it isnt right for a married man to go to such places alone.
he must go with his wife or he should sit down at home

its a dangerous world out there

No different from allowing your husband or your wife to go to "night vigils' by themselves!  Yes! it is a dangerous world out there too. Club and night vigil no difference honey! kiss The same chance you have at getting fingered in the dark. You take your chances and I will take mine. We shall see who comes out better off! cool

Crock!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tyna1(f): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2008
How do we always make it look like only our men cheat,a lot of women do cheat on their husband too.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2008
Gamine:

Wetin baba lose wey e dey find for club? grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by PurestBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2008
@poster,

Now do you mean that non-clubbing husbands are the saints?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Leilah(f): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Doesnt matter in my view hoe slim and attractive the wife is if the man wants to go out he will. I personally dont see the point in allowing it as I dont want trouble on my doorstep ie -some pregnant slut. You just never know and whats a man supposed to do when there are all these babes eying him. They would do it in front of you these women, can you imagine when your not there!!!! shocked
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Raimond(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
Leopard+Spots=Leopard+Spots, 20 years after.

Bachelor+club=Husband+club, 20 years after (Except by special grace).
grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by amberella: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
Leilah:

Doesnt matter in my view hoe slim and attractive the wife is if the man wants to go out he will. I personally don't see the point in allowing it as I don't want trouble on my doorstep ie -some pregnant slut. You just never know and whats a man supposed to do when there are all these babes eying him. They would do it in front of you these women, can you imagine when your not there!!!! shocked

First, I agree with you that it doesn't matter how attractive the wife is.

I have a couple problems with your post, however.

For one thing, the idea of "allowing" you spouse to do something seems off. I don't allow or forbid my husband to do anything, and he doesn't allow or forbid me to do anything. He is who he is, I am who I am, and we understand that there are consequences for our actions. For instance, I don't forbid him to cheat on me. However, if he knows that IF he were to cheat on me, he wouldn't be able to call me a wife anymore. Action and consequence.

As well, you don't seem to give men much credit. What is a man supposed to do when pretty girls are smiling at him? Well, he smiles back, feels good about himself, enjoys a bit of attention, and reminds himself that his wife is much more beautiful, both inside and out. No big deal.

You don't seem to have much respect for men.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Chigotex(f): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
Girls, be ur sister's keepers now. This one wey all of una just dey bomberd the girl like this, na wetin happen. Even if she don make mistake before, a beg make una forgive am and answer her "innocent" questtion. "is it proper for a husband to go clubing without his wife"?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by SweetT1: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Leilah:

Doesnt matter in my view hoe slim and attractive the wife is if the man wants to go out he will. I personally don't see the point in allowing it as I don't want trouble on my doorstep ie -some pregnant slut. You just never know and whats a man supposed to do when there are all these babes eying him. They would do it in front of you these women, can you imagine when your not there!!!! shocked

Leilah is back, thank God she is not posting about Nigeria men are this, Nigerian men are that today.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
Lmfao. grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
Lmao @ inner beauty.

I have nothing against clubbing. I love a good party wink

Peole are saying husband and wife should only do night vigils hehehe  grin

After night vigil it's the same husband that will run to clubs to meet the so called "loose heathens"  tongue
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Radiant(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
What a funny topic grin

Rofl. . . "FAT" people don suffer. grin Anyway, don't see the importance of storing such grave disease(s) inducer. Loose that shit people!!! tongue
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tyna1(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2008
@Tchinasa you have said it all. grin grin grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
LOL.

My point of view was simple enough for someone to call me a CROCK

Wowww.

Anyways, Husbands abeg ooh, go with your wifey if u must go
why is that so hard.
If you must do it alone, you set yourself up for rubbish
then i guess thats what most marriages are, from the beginning.

Do as you please sha, when the consequences come around
blame ONLY yourself.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
Who called you a crock?  Abi you no sabi read with all those your "Covenant University" education!

Crock means bullshit. . . unless you are one helluva one! kiss

Which consequences?  Abeg go ask Chris Okotie wetin do im wives!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by theghana: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hi

Ummm me for one Im the mistress in the situation!
If your husband knows how to handle his house you are OK!

Let me show you. All that nightclub shit is bluffing - they go to just have a good time!
At the end of the night they go home HOWEVER
if he is not recieveing the proper treatment he will certainly go to his mistress or better more back to the club
where he can actually smile and be happy.

Women too have their lives! Let your husbands be free! hes going to be anyway REGARDLESS. You need to just be confidant to do your own thing.

I have a husband yes but i have my "friend" who is nigerian and trust me he knows how to take care of his home.
His girlfriend allows him at 5, 6 even 7am in the morning - as long as he is taking care of his kid and his responsibilities DO YOUR THING OOOHH SISTERS! DO YOUR SHIT!

Its the way they were created IDIOTS so ladies just be confidant smile and dont worry about your husband because I assure you HE DOESNT WORRY ABOUT U!
he knows you are there (if u are the submissive type)

I have been in the club with my naija and his wife - U THINK SHE DARE TALK TO ME?!?!?!?!? no way.
confidant wives are confidant enough to even talk to their husbands friends - Just be free!

Me I am a full ghanaian woman - A WOMAN. i take care of my own - so do the same ohh!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Xiomarra: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
That's right! Don't mind these bush people who only wander around like caged animals in their "compounds" never seeking any form of entertainment but engaging in "neighbourhood gossips" of who is phocking who!

Home rats!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by waffistyle(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2008
is marriage bondage, man and wife must not go everywhere together, no man likes been caged, or feel he is caged, if he feels like clubbing with his nfriends, what is the big deal!, and if he chooses to have a mistress can the wife really stop him, clubbing or no clubbing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? / Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / Advise : My Wife Is Pregnat For A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.