Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Husband In Nite Clubs/discos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband In Nite Clubs/discos (12465 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Leilah(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2008
Thats great! cool! thanks for the imput. Believe it or not its actually NOT about me its about someone form my husbands family and yeah he goes missing for days. Ok well that explains that.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Spermdrops(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2008
funkybaby:

Lmao! I will do all four and even worse.

Seriously, he can't try it. Nah, i married a gentleman not a dog.

He calls me to say, ''Funke love, i wont be coming home this weekend, i am going clubbing''. Nah. He dare not. He can't try it. Nahhhh, he can't.

Thank your stars he is not the clubbing type. cheesy

Cos ain't nothing you can do about it.

Leilah:

Thats great! cool! thanks for the imput. Believe it or not its actually NOT about me its about someone form my husbands family and

yeah he goes missing for days.

Ok well that explains that.

He he he he he he he he he he he.

A missing in action husband?  Tell the wife to keep fasting and praying.  This is a for better for worse situation.  When she gets tired of his tricks, I am sure she will have a solution to the problem.  All she can do now is fast and pray. It looks like the man  has reached the "point of no return"! I thnk this lady is losing grounds fast!

Too bad! lipsrsealed

Her pussy has gone stale! No cure for a soured toto in a marriage!!! Cannot be used even as a "spit cup" for snuff!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2008
IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR HIM TO GO AS FAR AS HE IS MARRIED NOT EVEN WITH ME,THE LEAST HE CAN ATTEND IS A DINNER,THANK GOD,I GOT A GOOD BOYFY
THAT IS VERY RESPONSIBLE.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Jamco45: 3:03pm On May 28, 2008
Leilah:

Thats great! cool! thanks for the imput. Believe it or not its actually NOT about me its about someone form my husbands family and yeah he goes missing for days. Ok well that explains that.

Missing in action husband trust me it is not about the clubbing. There is more to it than she is telling you guys. No responsible man will leave his home for days without a good reason and without his wife knowing.
new arriva:

IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR HIM TO GO AS FAR AS HE IS MARRIED NOT EVEN WITH ME,THE LEAST HE CAN ATTEND IS A DINNER,THANK GOD,I GOT A GOOD BOYFY

A lots of Nigerians have the wrong idea. Going to club does not make you irresponsible or responsible. What you do there define you. Incase most of you don't know club has classses.
funkybaby:

He calls me to say, ''Funke love, i wont be coming home this weekend, i am going clubbing''. Nah. He dare not. He can't try it. Nahhhh, he can't.

He will tell you that he is off to a business meeting in Abuja or somewhere. Won't you believe him.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by funkybaby(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2008
Jamco45:

He will tell you that he is off to a business meeting in Abuja or somewhere. Won't you believe him.

'Funke love, i am going clubbing' is totally different from ''Funke dear, i am off to a meeting'.

The former, he dares not, the latter, no problem at all but hell will be let loose if i find out that the so called ''meeting'' is actually at a night club.

Like i said before, i trust my partner and we both know what each other is capable of doing.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2008
new arriva:

hahahaha
blah blah blah
grin
braaaap! braaap!! braaaap!!!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Jamco45: 3:40pm On May 28, 2008
funkybaby:

'Funke love, i am going clubbing' is totally different from ''Funke dear, i am off to a meeting'.

The former, he dares not, the latter, no problem at all but hell will be let loose if i find out that the so called ''meeting'' is actually at a night club.

Like i said before, i trust my partner and we both know what each other is capable of doing.

Read between the lines. what I was trying to say is that he will lie to you if he believes you don't trust him enough to go out with the boys. If you nag, if you are insecure etc. A cheater and an irresponsible person will always be that regardless of clubbing or not. If he is a good player believe me you will never find out if he was lying or not. How many men do we hear have a whole family elsewhere after their death. Freedom, trust and communication is better than a marriage full of dictatorship, insecurity and secracy.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by idupaul: 3:40pm On May 28, 2008

hmmm, what a heart
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2008
funkybaby:

It would shock you like NEPA current! grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 4:15pm On May 28, 2008
Ladies,you tell a man how to treat you.
By that I don't mean you go around bossing him and pointing at his face but you pretty much set the tone regarding the way your household moves by the things you let happen at those initial stages right from coursthip.

You don't expect a man who frequents strip joints to stop suddenly because he walked down an aisle.
As for night clubs,if the wife is not going,he has no right to be there period!
What and who is he planning to be with if she can't come along.

Thank God my man is a man of God. cool
Our own disco is right in our bedroom and of course he ain't going to any gatherings or parties without asking me to come along.
That's just the way it is.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by proo212(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2008
@JAMCO45 and dee02, Thanks for your mature input on this. Sadly a lot of these highly strung females just don't get it. If he is that way inclined, he will do what he wants to do without you finding out.

Because he still cares and he knows you cannot handle the truth, then he will go on a business trip. Once he's tired of the nagging, he will say he's going clubbing. What are you going to do then? Divorce? He'll say fair enough and good riddance. Both of you lose out.

I'm not asking for the man to mess around but once in a while, I need to be with my friends. I have absolutely no problems with my wife doing a girls night out as often as she wants, within reason of course.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tRoOE(f): 4:17pm On May 28, 2008
@TOH AKA De-reloaded
wtf is always wrong with you, why are you abusing the poster
are you any better than her undecided at least she's got a husband, where is yours, and nope not your nland bfs abi na yim boyfriend or the imaginary ones grin grin
You are here criticizing her pasts posts, like you are innocent yourself !!!!!!!!rubbish pot calling kettle black!!!!!!!!shio
Gosh i wonder what type of a man will settle down with an ignorant lady like you,  better change the way you talk to people.

@topic

My advice is to find something interesting to keep you occupied, whenever your husband goes clubbing.
Sometimes men some little space to themselves, which is why some of them either go clubbing with their friends or chill someone and have a drink.
You shouldn’t be mad at him for going clubbing, if you trust your man enough then there is nothing to worry about.
Na wa ooooooooooo people worry themselves too much sha, abeg make you no give yourself and hypertension over a man
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 4:20pm On May 28, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000] @TOH AKA De-reloaded
are you any better than her undecided at least she's got a husband, where is yours, and nope not your nland bfs abi na yim boyfriend or the imaginary ones grin grin
You are here criticizing her pasts posts, like you are innocent yourself !!!!!!!!rubbish pot calling kettle black!!!!!!!!shio
Gosh i wonder what type of a man will settle down with an ignorant lady like you, better change the way you talk to people.
[b]

This all happened yesterday and the thread has moved on from there,did you have to say all that?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by tRoOE(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2008
sheniqua:

This all happened yesterday and the thread has moved on from there,did you have to say all that?
I don't care if it happened last week, yesterday or today, it still doesn't change nothing, SAY WHAT undecided, how she just opens her mouth without thinking 1st.
I posted my comment based on all what i read from the beginning to the end, so what is the fuss about it undecided
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2008
Haba ladies make una relax now!

grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by biolly(f): 5:06pm On May 28, 2008
i dont know when that become nigeria culture that husband in nite club/ discos
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by teddyshyne: 5:34pm On May 28, 2008
Leilah cut the bull, you have too much time on your hands watching Jerry Springer and Ricki Lake, do something creative, shovel the snow or mow the lawn, you might actually get occupied doing stufff, grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2008
teddyshyne:

Leilah cut the bull, you have too much time on your hands watching Jerry Springer and Ricki Lake, do something creative, shovel the snow or mow the lawn, you might actually get occupied doing stufff, grin

she can read MILLS and BOONS, listen to TALES BY MOONLIGHT

Or she can knit a sweater or socks for the kids in her spare-time!

So many things you can do love, honestly!
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by sheniqua: 5:46pm On May 28, 2008
How sexist you guys
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by oziomatv(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2008
This is not a Nigerian culture Lailah, It's men's way of behaving.
Frankly smeaking Our Nigerian men married to Nigerian women don't party or go night clubing without their women I can say that for sure. But to change oil in their engine I can't defend them on that.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by TOH(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2008
Rofl  grin

osisi, the girl has been looking for me to fight with her. I've told her already months back that "fighting" with her is so last year and it wont be happenining anymore.  One min she plays cool (Fashion thread), next min she's nasty (this thread and others), I no get time for such bipolar nonsense.

I've made it clear that any negative garbage from her end towards me or through her pals to me will not be acknowledged. So please leave her. Let her continue to look for reasons to try to get my attention especially in issues that have nothing to do with her. Most people know that my "outburst" towards Leilah wasnt just random. Anyway I only hope her "born again-ism" gives her peace.  wink
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by LetThemSay: 8:39pm On May 28, 2008
You make your marriage what you want it to be. If you are not independent and don't have a mind of your own that's when you generalize your statement saying it is a "NIGERIAN MAN THING". I hope people wake up to reality and see that marriage is about mutual respect understanding and sometimes compromise (within reason). There are wonderful and great Nigerian husbands out there, at the same time there are husbands that, that, that, (let me keep quiet). JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MARRIED DOES NOT MEAN YOU YOU SHOULD ACCEPT EVERY BULL CRAP FROM YOUR PATNER, (if i don't dish it out don't give it to me). If u decide to siddon inside wahala na u sabi, if u decide to go for counselling na u know, if u decide to divorce na your headache. How woman wey no get money wey no dey independent fit open mouth. CULTURE vs REALITY.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dominictj(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2008
Its not normal in my culture, but some times its good to try and revived some old lost skills. Or dont you think so?
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by dee02(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2008
Certainly no big deal if husbands find their way into the club or discotheque

Strip joints, gentlemen's club and pole joints are a different class so maybe BIG DEAL DEY WIT THEM LOT grin

I don't see anytin wrong if a married dude decide to tag along with a few boys for some club fun as long as he don't start groping a few bouncing bossoms or some jiggly booty creepers that is wrong {or come back home reeking of alchie grin}

Married ladies get on your feet and swing away in the clubs if you want to as long as u don't grab some balls coz that would be perilous  grin
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Anuliph(f): 10:04pm On May 28, 2008
This stuff is not unusual at all. It all depends on the wife in question.
I may allow my hubby have a night out with the boys, once in a blue moon. Its not like i can even vouch for his whereabout at all times.
but i know my man would always prefer to go to such places with me.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 28, 2008
tRoOE:

@TOH AKA De-reloaded
Gosh i wonder what type of a man will settle down with an ignorant lady like you, better change the way you talk to people.

Thanks for all that, but we've already settled the score, abi na fight you want too? undecided
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by davidif: 1:17am On May 29, 2008
@leilah
Don't mind that D-loaded guy or whatever they call him, that's how Nigerian men are (not all though), the truth is just too bitter for him to stand jo.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Nobody: 1:26am On May 29, 2008
davidif:

@leilah
Don't mind that D-loaded guy or whatever they call him, that's how Nigerian men are (not all though), the truth is just too bitter for him to stand jo.
atleast before you say sth, know exactly what you're saying. . .
dnt just jump into water without knowing if it's a pool or a waterfall. . .
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by LadyT(f): 1:27am On May 29, 2008
Davidif

please shut up.

kiss
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Kwibus: 3:38am On May 29, 2008
Now, i'm wondering if Leilah is for real or she has some unlterior motives, I wonder if she is telling the truth about her husband forcefully having anal sex with her, if so why give the info, what do you hope to achieve and imprint on the minds of the audience? Learning about culture sounds like a lame excuse, you can learn better by visiting some elders around you or in the rural areas, or u can simply visit a library. Well let me enlighten you a bit, it is not in our Nigerian (and African culture at large) to practice the degrading and debasing act of anal sex, so if ur subtly trying to get us accustomed to the idea, forget it. It is one of those denigrating and animalistic habits learned fromed the atheistic and valueless western soceity which they are trying to infect other sane soceities with. And please do not in any case try to compare Nigeria, and Africa with the West, we are unique, with wonderful values and morals which they envy (at least my friends over there have confesed it). As for the qestion you are asking, i think you already know the answer, if not, then best to ask the person who officiated the matrimonies in question.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by Kwibus: 3:46am On May 29, 2008
Ehe one more thing, all this seriuos talk about husband control and stuff, that is u put him on a wire and keep him up on a satellite tracker and if he takes a different bend from the one he normally takes when coming home, Wahala, just remember, the harder u hold the farther they go. Give him some elbow room, cos even handcuffing him won't stop him from carrying out whatever he proposes in his mind to do. I think trust and prayer is the key.
Re: Husband In Nite Clubs/discos by acidrop(f): 5:37am On May 29, 2008
if he is a responsible man, he dosent need that control or monitoring. like a babysitter angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist / Cooking Beans For Twins (ewa Ibeji)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.