Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? (1527 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by FSU: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Can Fasola contest and win national elections that require non-Yoruba votes?

He has been deporting non-Yoruba Nigerians from Lagos.
He has been flouting the constitutionally guaranteed human rights of Nigerians to live where they desire
He has been sending thugs after non-Yoruba residents of Lagos
He has been syphoning tax payers money into bogus contracts for his godfather, Tinubu.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by frederal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yes...in his dream

3 Likes

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by 1wolex85: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Though not a national election, I guess it was only yorubas that voted for him in 2007 and 2011 right? I thought igbos were the majority in lagos? If that premise is true(which of course its not), I can conclude that most of his votes were from igbos!
@op, I respected you when you tried to show the sorry state of schools all over nigeria but since then, you have opened some threads with ethno religious bias. I really don't know what you guys derive from this.

1 Like

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by FSU: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
1wolex85: Though not a national election

You stupid illiterate.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Standing5(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
You mean the non Yorubas who are in Lagos with the aim of kidnapping their ever-migrating big men? No space for lost tribe of J*** outcasts or BH fleeing Abokis.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by solopumpy227: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yes I think he can win. I am not in support of this deportation thing but history has shown our leader's characters/actions hardly affect there political fortune.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by 1wolex85: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
FSU:

You stupid illiterate.
So I'm now a stupid illiterate right? Why don't you try and dispute what I have said instead of resorting to insults? It is common knowledge that if there is any election close to a national election (refering to presidential election in this case)in terms of interest, diversity of electorate, budget, competition and campaign its the lagos state governorship election. Besides, you need to clarify what you mean by national elections. If you consider the national assembly elections as national elections, then YES brf can win because a lot of non yorubas can vote for him in lagos but if you are refering to the presidency, then you need to rephrase your question. More insults?
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by ak47mann(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Standing5: You mean the non Yorubas who are in Lagos with the aim of kidnapping their ever-migrating big men? No space for lost tribe of J*** outcasts or BH fleeing Abokis.
you are right coolhttp://nifferiroh.net/?p=671 Thank lord for internet invented by the same j********s wink

MORE PHOTOS FROM THE RITUALIST ODI DOLLARS POSING WITH JUJU DOLLARS, NAIRA, EUROS AND POUNDS

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Hardfact: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
If ever there was a time, that was then.
Rihanna good girl gone bad. Fashola, formerly good guy now gone bad.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by FSU: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2013
1wolex85:
So I'm now a stupid illiterate right? Why don't you try and dispute what I have said instead of resorting to insults? It is common knowledge that if there is any election close to a national election (refering to presidential election in this case)in terms of interest, diversity of electorate, budget, competition and campaign its the lagos state governorship election. Besides, you need to clarify what you mean by national elections. If you consider the national assembly elections as national elections, then YES brf can win because a lot of non yorubas can vote for him in lagos but if you are refering to the presidency, then you need to rephrase your question. More insults?

See illiteracy. When did state elections become national?

1 Like

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by 1wolex85: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
I'm really done with you! Thought you were reasonable, gone through the threads you've opened and its obvious I shouldn't have tried to reason with you. You are what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2013
1wolex85: I'm really done with you! Thought you were reasonable, gone through the threads you've opened and its obvious I shouldn't have tried to reason with you. You are what you are.

Leave that joker....

His mind is made up on the comments he want on this thread.

Anything that will tell him the sweet thing that Fashola stand no chance is the sweet music he want to listen to here.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Emperor007: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2013

NO, he can not.

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Akpaife(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2013
Who is fashola?
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Goddex: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2013
OP
Truth is, most of my Yoruba kinsmen (Fashola inclusive) are mere village champions with influence mostly around South West. Awolowo may have set that precedence because even he too did not have that national outlook but was love dearly by his Yoruba kinsmen.

I can only mention a few who do not fall under this village champion category - olusegun Obasanjo, MKO Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka, Pastor Tunde Bakare (eventhough I don't admire him)

1 Like

Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by Standing5(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
ak47mann: you are right coolhttp://nifferiroh.net/?p=671 Thank lord for internet invented by the same j********s wink

MORE PHOTOS FROM THE RITUALIST ODI DOLLARS POSING WITH JUJU DOLLARS, NAIRA, EUROS AND POUNDS
How is Odi Dollar in his one room apartment in Ogun state going to influence the chance of Fashola winning an election? Face facts, there is no sane Okoro that will leave his/her one room apartment in Okoro_land to hussle in Lagos traffic jam that wouldn't want his/her village to be like Lagos . . . . Voting Fashola is their only choice.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by vedaxcool(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fashola has won my vote nd I happen to be a non Yoruba.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by greatestman(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
I AM FROM NORTH BUT I LOVE THIS MAN FASHOLA I WILL MOBILIZE ALL NORTH YOUTH FOR FASHOLA ANY TIME ANY MOMENT WHEN THE TIME ARISES.
Re: Can Fasola Contest And Win National Elections That Require Non-yoruba Votes? by adino(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
NO NO and a very big NO

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: ICPC Seizes 61 Houses From A Single NSCDC Official / 500 PDP Chieftains In Sambo’s LGA Decamps To APC / I Will Never Withdraw My Memo – Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.