Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3300 Views)

My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is a true life story it chronicles the past 1 week and 2 days of my life. Last week Thursday I was on my bed when my phone rang the number looked strange I don't pick strange calls so I dropped the phone i said to myself anyone that knows me will know that I don't pick calls if that person is ready to talk he/she would send me a text my phone kept ringing non stop and I decided to answer from the other side of my phone I heard a lady's voice and she asked me where are you?
I couldn't make out the voice so I kept silent
she asked again where are you? I replied am on my bed she was surprised why? i said because I am tired,
she replied ok start coming to my house right now
I really wanted to know who I was speaking to but I dreaded that question I never like asking Who are you? It sounded rude so I thought of a way to find out who I was speaking to I asked are you still living at your house she yeah yeah I am and she mentioned the place then I remembered who she was, she wasn't really a close friend I met her while I was working and she was a customer I was nice to her and we exchanged numbers, I kept on wondering what could she want from me?
It took me less than an hour to prepare myself and I boarded a taxi to her house when I got there I called her and she came out wearing only a bra and a mini skirt with a bottle of beer I swallowed hard because I still really don't know my mission here.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2013
I got to her place exactly 7:04 pm, i walked into her living room there was an ash-tray on the table with a cigarette stub, she said to me welcome I smiled I still wondered what does this lady want from me after a couple of hours after pleasantries have being exchanged I stood up to take my leave she said no she wanted me to spend the night I was a bit hesitant but she was right it was late and weeks before I was robbed at gun point she took me to a spare room, the night crawled like a slug because I really wanted to go home I wasn't comfortable here and no one knows where I was.
Friday morning came as slow as it could and she asked me to make breakfast for her and I did, then started the conversation I want to go to the salon to change my hair please come with me I told her I didn't bring toiletries and clothes she said ok no problems after a while I heard her call I walked into the living room and she gave me a bag in it was all I would need I thanked her walked into the room changed and I went to take a bath after my bath I changed into the clothes and she was ready we went to the salon I sat there like a statue because I really still had no idea what I was doing miles away from home with someone I barely know.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2013
proceed
Re: . by deekseen(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
I will try to get to the end of this.
Re: . by Adufaye(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2013
Followin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2013
whats spongeback upto with this suspense?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2013
OP, where u @, Or have u been kidnapped or mauled by that ur supposed friend who lives miles away from u?
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2013
A story?
Re: . by Shugamania(f): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2013

Were u hypnotised

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44: A story?
or maybe a confession.
Re: . by Michelle55: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2013
continue
Re: . by megareal: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2013
haaa.....
Re: . by annexes: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2013
D lady has been kidnapped. #searchteam
Re: . by Mynd44: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2013
idnoble135:
or maybe a confession.
Okay ooo. Make we see wetin e be
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
It's 4:00pm and we are still at the salon I couldn't get my eyes off the clock on the wall I checked the time every minute, I wanted to go home I've not had enough sleep cos I spent the night coming up with reasons and excuses to give to my host. By 6:00 we were still at the salon and the conversation was so explicit but I still sat on the chair trying to distract myself I closed my eyes for a bit and when I opened them it was past 7 OMG she looked at me and asked any problem I said not really but time is going too fast and she said ok, we spent about half an hour more at the salon she did everything you could think of hair, nails, eyebrows and foot scrub when she was done, I helped her bring her wallet from her bag so she wouldn't spoil her manicure she paid and when the salon door opened the sky was pitch black but I said in my head I must go home.
She hailed a cab and told the driver our destination he agreed to the price and we boarded the taxi, it was past 8PM and she said to me zee I want you to follow me to church tonight my pastor sees vision and performs miracle I want you to join me so she can pray for us. I haven't been to church since the beginning of the year so I agreed to go with her although I had my reservations but I had to go cos it's church and I am a Christian, when we got home she said she was hungry and she wanted to eat I asked her what she wanted she told me noodles I prepared the noodles and I brought it to her she looked at it an she said to me how many packs is this?
I replied its two she said ok after she finished eating she lit a cigarette I needed to leave the room the smell of the cigarette filled the room I picked up the plates and I took it to the kitchen and I decided to spend more time in the kitchen I started doing the dishes when I finished I went to the living room and in front of her was a bottle of beer I smiled and she smiled back at me. She lit another cigarette but this time I had to stay put cos I had no other excuse to leave the room, I checked my time and it was past 10 I look up and she had passed out on the sofa I walked up to her and i shook her she lazily answered me I asked her what about the all-night aren't we going again she yeah we will be leaving the house by 1:00am so I can go rest for a while but I should wake her up by 1.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello thanks for reading and dropping your comments this is a true story it happened and it still happening to me since last week Thursday.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay ooo. Make we see wetin e be

i told ya!
spongeback: Hello thanks for reading and dropping your comments this is a true story it happened and it still happening to me since last week Thursday.
Ok... We are still following though i wonder why you chose to update it at a slow pace....
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello who is this? I heard her ask and I stood up from the couch, I went to know what's up with her I checked the time and it was past 11, she was on the phone and she sounded angry at the person she was talking to "ok if you want to come you can come" she hissed as she dropped the phone zee please go to the kitchen you will see pineapple peel it and bring I want to eat it, I didn't hesitate I went peeled the pineapple and brought it to her I heard a knock on the door, she was closer to the door than I was but she called me zee go and check who is at the door I did and a man in his mid twenties walked in and he asked me where is Vera? She was still lying down on the couch and I showed her to him. He tapped and she woke up by now it was 12am she got up went into her room and after some minutes she came out looking heavily made up and all this while she never said a word to her visitor and the way the guy looked I guessed he was her help cos she told me earlier she can never be caught dead with a black man except he is rich so here in my friends living room sitting sheepishly was this jobless looking fella she lit another cigarette and she looked up at me what's the time? It's past 12 I replied she finished her cigarette went back into her room after awhile she emerged and at last she spoke to the guy rudely lets go, she picked up her bible and she walked out the guy ran after her I made sure I locked the door and I ran after them when I got to the roadside I saw them arguing I kept a reasonable distance and she flagged down a taxi we got in and she kept going on and on then I heard her say to him "still you f**cked my maid" I was speechless what? Vera is dating this guy, this guy is at least 5 years younger than she is I wanted to swallow but I couldn't I didn't want them to know I heard what they said we got to church she dragged me to the main auditorium while the guy decided to stay outside after the service she still gave him the cold treatment when we got home I was expecting him to leave but as she went into her room he followed her. She emerged few minutes later stark naked my eyes followed her I was still trying to process what was going on , I sat on the sofa in the living room chatting to a friend online at about 5am I heard the bed creaking and my friend moaning I picked up my phone and walked into my room still in disbelief what about her husband ? She told me she was married to a Swedish guy so what's going on.
Re: . by toluleke(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
»»»OLOSHO««« yeap i was right by calling you that
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Trying to make sense of this or did you by any chance miss the literary section
Re: . by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
moreeni: Trying to make sense of this or did you by any chance miss the literary section
What section? No play rough play ooo

1 Like

Re: . by Segunagagu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
What section? No play rough play ooo
Hahahaahhahahahaaa werey..ur di*k don dey hard abi....Lolsssssssss
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hypnotized OP. You don turn maid for someone you don't even know.

2 Likes

Re: . by Shugamania(f): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2013
lorretta u: Hypnotized OP. You don turn maid for someone you don't even know.

I been dey wonder whether nobody else see d pattern o.
Re: . by Akinagirl(f): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Same here. She is what a house girl now? Go get this and go do that umm why are you even there? She still did not state your business at her house.
Re: . by ayurdavid: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2013
this is d fakest story of d century. how will u go to a person's house unprepared & be acting like househelp for days. u no get work? silly story
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2013
ayurdavid: this is d fakest story of d century. how will u go to a person's house unprepared & be acting like househelp for days. u no get work? silly story
Na jazz na. They got the OP's IP and logged in
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Saturday didn't come fast either like its predecessor it crawled, this time I wasn't worried about my mission here but what I've just heard, it was 6:30am when I finally got up from my bed. I picked up the ashtray and emptitied it's content clean every part of the house. I took my bath got ready and I sat on the couch waiting for my host to emerge so I can take my leave, she came out later still naked she walked past me without saying a word moments later she reappeared I greeted her she sat opposite me and she could see the disappointment in my eyes, I told her am ready to leave she fixed her gaze on me without batting an eyelid after a minute she lit a cigarette and she said to me I AM PREGNANT it was more of shock than surprise because I've been here for two days and I've seen the way she smokes and the way she gulps alcohol. She continued she pointed at her room but he isn't the father OH, ok was all could say I watched her light the second cigarette and I felt a pain in my heart how selfish can one be at least try for the sake of your unborn baby easy on the smoking. She looked at me and she told me I called you because I've no one and you see my condition I shouldn't stay alone and I saw your whatsapp status you said you were bored so I decided to call you please stay with me till your summer break is over, I looked at her she looked helpless and the moments I've stayed with her I noticed she hates anything stress including cooking her own meal. I will go home make some arrangements I've been away for long and I've my own responsibility, why don't you call someone now? I know if you go you wouldn't come back did she just read my mind of course I wasn't going to, i wasn't coming back to a house where a lady is pregnant for God knows who and is still being f..cked by another isn't it the height of immorality?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
this sounds so unreal. Just like how it was said earlier, you became her maid just like that? No work? No school? No personal engagements? No other friends and relatives to wonder about your whereabout?
Why do i have the feeling that this could be a copy and paste work?
Goodluck to you OP, but me, i unfollow thread.
Re: . by toluleke(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
OLOSHO SPONGE PU*55*Y. You better change all this sex stories would take you no where
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2013
Disclaimer Alert..........*****
This is a true story like I said earlier it happened and its still happening to me I don't live in Nigeria although I am one. I stay alone in a foreign land, we are currently on a 3 month summer break i don't work or have any engagements because the reason i left Nigeria was to school.
I didn't want to go home this holiday because am only allowed one holiday per year and I prefer going home during the Xmas periods. My family are back home in Nigeria so I am responsible for my actions thanks for reading and dropping your comments.
Re: . by Segunagagu(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2013
I feel u baby.but continue ur story na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Babe Get Nakéd And Curse Her Boyfriend / can anybody explain why this happened? / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.