Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? (3521 Views)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by gatb(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
How long should a woman wait to sleep with her new man?
It’s the eternal dilemma – do you sleep with a new man on the first night or is it always best to wait?

A new survey has revealed nearly a third of women wait three weeks, or until their fifth date, to have sex with a new bloke, while just 15% get intimate with a chap the first time they meet.

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by adanduka: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
WEDDING NIGHT

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
As long as you want. He should wait. tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Eyepencil: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Till when you are officially married.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
There is no basic rule, you can sleep with him on the first date and the relationship will wax stronger, or you might not , the relationship will fail. So I think its a personal something.

#opinion

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Acekidc4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sharpaly Sharpaly Na!! No Time at allgringrin

@adanduka!! Wedding Night Bawo

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by rawpadgin(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who said there is specific time to wait
the manner @ which laws are being made to govern relationships is alarming, that's why there are fake a$$ niggas & bitches everywhere. nobody want to be real cuz they scared of making mistakes

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
What is the need of delaying,except the lady is a virgin....if a man will keep u after sex,he will but if he wants to fuccckkk and dump,nothing can stop him so ladies,tender the kpomo joor!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by peezu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
adanduka:
WEDDING NIGHT
which generation are you from,mine don't even wait a day after yes.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by myqel(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wait till eternity grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Enegod(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
one week

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by ibrokola(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Whenever it feels right for the lady. As for me, on the second date I'll start pressuring o. Life is too short. Lol
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by imbless: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
First date
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Acekidc4(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
imbless:
First date

Correct Sharp Niggagringrin!!
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by saxwizard(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
as x→~
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by terridabull(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
As long as you want. He should wait. tongue
. Wait for what,abeg with that kind of ass of urs I can as well start counting seconds
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Cholls(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
my sister wait till he shut the door.
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
simple... after marriaqe :-/
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
simple... after marriaqe :-/
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Chimastical: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by pretydiva(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Till he pays ur pride price
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP afta marriage
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by okotv(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
after the wedding
Re: How Long Should You Wait Before Having Sex With Your New Man? by emperorchedda(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
grocery:
There is no basic rule, you can sleep with him on the first date and the relationship will wax stronger, or you might not , the relationship will fail. So I think its a personal something.

#opinion
I find it hard to believe you're female, you made gigantic sense here. Your female folks never reason like this. Bless you

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies That CanNOT Do Without It In Public / Ladies Staring At A Guy-what Does It Mean / I Trust Him So Much, Now This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.