Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London - Entertainment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London (48070 Views)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adamskuty: hey monkey,i swear ur country is a sh!t hole,ruling over that country is just like ruling over lagos.

Ghana population 24milllion lagos population 25 million

and still yet 95% of ghanaians trek to school, 4% make use of bicycle,and 1% come to school through other means,ur country is a failure grin

shamless m0ron.

Thank God i ain't ghana

i'm so greatful to u ooh lord.

Thank you lord,i praise ur name

thank God u didn't make me ghana

grin look at them,ugly looking starving creatures
those girls are daughters of prominent Ghanians,there parents use tricycles.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hahahahaha . . . See that mumu dieselcedies wan carry hypertension for Nigeria matter . . . Did you save those pages or what?? Nawaa ooh . . .naso u dey research Naija?

I'm impressed ohh,mst Nigerians dnt even know mst of the crap you'r posting,and here you are aware of it all,hehehe!!! Impressive
seems Like you'v been promoted at the dirt eating factory!!

I tried googling something on ghana sha(good or bad) . . Shiyt,i found ntn . . . Obviously ur worthless, and businesses useles!! Even to google,kai!! Imagine...!!

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla:

so you think yo
it's what i typed actually my slave,people in london don't use bicycle to school,they make use of school bus,same in other country except that zoo which u live in called gayna grin

95% of ur students trek to school

5% make use of bicycle,and did u see how ugly,unkept and smelling they all are?? And those bicycles look like those my great granpa used to his farm in the 20s grin

ur laterine is 100yrs backwards

puhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha grin

i here by order u not to chat with me ever again,i desist ur kind,i look down on yall black monkeys,inferior beings grin

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah! What a zoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Adamskuty(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
striker9: those girls are daughters of prominent Ghanians,there parents use tricycles.
hahahahahhah! Really They all look like monkeys, my grand dad told me that in the early ninties ,ghanaians usually mate with monkeys,no wonder majority of them look so strange,ugly unkept and smelling grin

pls one advise for u,make sure u never associate with those monkeys through out ur life

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adamskuty: it's what i typed actually my slave,people in london don't use bicycle to school,they make use of school bus,same in other country except that zoo which u live in called gayna grin

95% of ur students trek to school

5% make use of bicycle,and did u see how ugly,unkept and smelling they all are?? And those bicycles look like those my great granpa used to his farm in the 20s grin

ur laterine is 100yrs backwards

puhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha grin

i here by order u not to chat with me ever again,i desist ur kind,i look down on yall black monkeys,inferior beings grin

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah! What a zoo grin
grin grin grin
[img]http://mlkshk.com/r/1D2P[/img]
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adamskuty: hahahahahhah! Really They all look like monkeys, my grand dad told me that in the early ninties ,ghanaians usually mate with monkeys,no wonder majority of them look so strange,ugly unkept and smelling grin

pls one advise for u,make sure u never associate with those monkeys through out ur life
don't you know what comes to a ghanian mind when he/she sight a monkey..bloods is thicker than water,bring your nyansh!

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gaynian President,John dramani mahama In a dialogue with Emelia brobbey when she landed in ghana.

Dramani: (anxious) emmy,i had to leave a meeting to meet you at the airport immediately i heard news you were back,how was The mission?

Brobbey: (with a failing voice,she says).... it was a failure sir, i almost got away but i was caught

Dramani: damn!!! I warned you not to get caught and abort if the mission was getting too hard

Brobbey: I'm sorry sir,but i knew you needed the bracelet for your wife's birthday, i wanted to try my best

Dramani: shut up!!! You'r a silly girl, you should have stolen money instead to get the bracelt, now we'v lost on both counts, The british should have kept you in prison

Brobbey,I'm sorry sir,i didnt know there were cameras and detectors at the mall,and they said my country was worse than their prisons,so i should go back and shouldnt get out for the next four years

Dramani: get out of my sight you ediot,i knew i should have sent mahjid or appiah for the job (sighs and adjusts shirt)

6 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Evestar200(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Who say there are no Ghanaians in nigeria? Am nt even talking about the ones in Abuja and Lagos,,there are almost 1,000 ghanaians in WARRI so what are u guys trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: Gaynian President,John dramani mahama In a dialogue with Emelia brobbey when she landed in ghana.

Dramani: (anxious) emmy,i had to leave a meeting to meet you at the airport immediately i heard news you were back,how was The mission?

Brobbey: (with a failing voice,she says).... it was a failure sir, i almost got away but i was caught

Dramani: damn!!! I warned you not to get caught and abort if the mission was getting too hard

Brobbey: I'm sorry sir,but i knew you needed the bracelet for you wife's birthday, i wanted to try my best

Dramani: shut up!!! You'r a silly girl, you should have stolen money instead to get the bracelt, now we'v lost on both counts, The british should have kept you in prison

Brobbey,I'm sorry sir,i didnt know there were cameras and detectors at the mall,and they said my country was worse than their prisons,so i should go back and shouldnt get out for the next four years

Dramani: get out of my sight you ediot,i knew i should have sent mahjid or appiah for the job (sighs and adjusts shirt)
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5
Starring...Emelia Brobbery
John Dramani
Grab your copy,54 Abipejo lane Idumota.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
torgbe: go get laid by Ur criminally minded igbo dog u LovePeddler..who told u itz only in nig dat hausa is spoken
ilaugh at Ur ignorance..u ain't worth my time
I argue with knowledgeable ppl not airhead bittcchhees like u..shege
kia! shocked so u can speak a 9ja language,u are a registered member on a 9ja site am sure u listen to more 9ja music dan u listen to ur useless Music becos d only time R2bees' music sound good is weneva dey ft wizkid or wande coal.U ghanaian should just stop hating plsss.u don't need dat just cool and learn of d swaggalicious nation.I see som Ghanaian speaking pidgin and I ican see dey can even speak it properly.u guyz should just chill and find somthing else and I realy know u joined dis site either to Know more about Nigeria or to be more Educative in all aspect.so just learn from great 9ja and stop dis hating of a thing cool undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
striker9: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5
Starring...Emelia Brobbery
John Dramani
Grab your copy,54 Abipejo lane Idumota.
a bLockbuster my brother!!! . . . Totally boxoffice!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Their politicians are drug lords, their celebrities are thieves. What a country Gayna is!!

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by WongFeiHong(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Girls these days!!They learn how to steal as soon as they step out of their fucking pampers.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Btruth: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
shocked

What?! .........how can you? Sorry girl, you've just been grounded for another 10 years before you can see London.

4 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: a bLockbuster my brother!!! . . . Totally boxoffice!
na so bro.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by victoriaGold: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
;
striker9: don't you know what comes to a ghanian mind when he/she sight a monkey..bloods is thicker than water,bring your nyansh!
;Dloll grin ; grin guy u just made me fall frm my bed ooooo.HABA 9ja una to dey abuse person free dis people joor dem no sabi DiSS.

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: Their politicians are drug lords, their celebrities are thieves. What a country Gayna is!!
I was wondering where you were grin grin. Mr Minister of Ghanaian affairs grin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
victoria Gold: ; ;Dloll grin ; grin guy u just made me fall frm my bed ooooo.HABA 9ja una to dey abuse person free dis people joor dem no sabi DiSS.
all na wash my brother, I'm just having fun ni jare .
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: And what is that stewpid air-headed obnoxious gaynian talking about her not being charged and shyt!!!! . . . They retrieved what she stole and forced her out of a whole country,aint that shameful enough for you?? She was shown d door,come'On Really??

Wtf were u expecting?? 2 years in jail for shoplifting a stupid bracelet??

Come'On!! I'm sure no gaynian is worth that space and time in d UK,no sir!! . . . Ahmean,by forcing her out,they were really saying

"go rot in ur pisshole country,shitty thing, our prison isn't designed for gaynian c+unts"
So well put!

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by NancyNelly: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nancy Nelly: i'm laughing @ devil, they international........ps guys complete it oooo, as ''fela kuty''sang it.
ITT things,I bet the bracelet would cost a fortune in Ghana
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nancy Nelly: i'm laughing @ devil, they international........ps guys complete it oooo, as ''fela kuty''sang it.
smiley "INTERNATIONAL TIF TIF" gringrin
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
victoria Gold: ; ;Dloll grin ; grin guy u just made me fall frm my bed ooooo.HABA 9ja una to dey abuse person free dis people joor dem no sabi DiSS.
Lol Trust me if i wanted to diss i would but i see no purpose in that. I find it quite childish. I could join and spend my day arguing about pointless ish but i now choose to rather just relax and take the amusement out of it. After all why should i care what irrelevant ppl(strangers) say or think about me or my country. I just wish my fellow ppl would stop their ish too because that is the only way this e-war will stop. Eventually one will get tired of arguing with themselves if the other party is not bothered. But when both get into it and keep on fighting then it gives more fuel and passion for the fight to continue. You are a lady, you should try not to be like the boys arguing over ish. Well thats my opionion anyways. Take care smiley
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wong Fei Hong: Girls these days!!They learn how to steal as soon as they step out of their fucking pampers.
u 2 u dey c am.Joke apart,galz are expert 4 stealing.Dem get masters degree in stealonology.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I was wondering where you were grin grin. Mr Minister of Ghanaian affairs grin
Did you miss me? My brothers did very well in my absence, they slayed you motherfûckers. I am so proud of them!!!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana, Vietnam

Our correspondents
February 15th, 2009
More Nigerians are fleeing to countries like Ghana and Vietnam to escape the harsh economic realities back home, even as some big businesses are gradually folding up and relocating. LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt that Nigerians now seek refuge in far-flung countries hitherto not considered as lands of "green pasture". Countries like Vietnam, Mozambique, Ethiopia and China are fast replacing the traditionally favorites like the United Kingdom, Libya and the USA. Most of the people leaving are pointing to the lack of electricity and insecurity as the cause of their exodus. Those abroad are also vowing that they won’t return home until conditions become better.
Godwin Ukwu (not real name) told our correspondents that he has finished all arrangements to relocate next month. Ukwu said his friends are "making it" in Cameroon and have asked him to join them there. He said: "I’m going to Cameroon to sell beer. My friends are there and they are making it big in their various business. In fact, last Christmas, some of them came home and told us that we are suffering here. For instance, transportation is such a huge problem there. In fact their roads are better than the ones in the East. Besides, my business is suffering as there is no light. Customers will come and they can’t drink my beer because it is not chilled. So, I’m losing customers and business is bad."
Another respondent told our reporters that if he has his way, he would flee the country. Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY, the man who gave his name as John said that Nigeria has become "hell" for him. John is a graduate of six years and has remained unemployed. According to him, every attempt to get a government or private job has failed. He said: "if I have the opportunity, I would leave this country. In fact, in looking for people who would tell me how to get to Libya. At least, I will get a job and my life would be safer," he said.
Like most unemployed youngsters in the country, John has tried to be self employed. He said: "my uncle gave me some money recently to start something. So I got a corner shop at Kubwa (In Abuja) to start a barbing salon. Right now, the place has been demolished and I’m looking for another place, but even if I get a place, what about light and water? Through the time I had the saloon, it was generator that powered the business and that is very expensive. Even with the generator some weeks, I will have nothing doing because of fuel scarcity. I really want to leave. I love my country but I can’t go on like this," he lamented.
LEADERSSHIP SUNDAY check shows that influx of Nigerians into Ghana doubled after the Presidential election that ushered in a new government there. A Nigerian living in Ghana told correspondents that many of his relatives are pestering him to get them accommodation in Ghana. He said: "I’m amazed at how Nigerians are moving into Ghana these days. You know, in the past it was as if we were stupid leaving here for Ghana, but see what is happening. Each day we see Nigerians trooping in their droves."
The Ghana resident, who spoke anonymously, gave reasons why Ghana is becoming attractive: "the truth is that the society works. In Ghana, there is orderliness, not the chaos you have here. There is constant light and this is important for living. There is also security and respect for human rights. If you ask me it is the turn of Nigerians to run to Ghana like the Ghanaians did in the 80’s. Many Nigerians are in Ghana today, intermarrying and looking for ways to become citizens. I don’t think they would want to return unless conditions change in Nigeria," he said.
A source in Vietnam, told LEADERSHIP SUNDAY that the Vietnamese government is trying to restrict the influx of Nigerians into the country because of the huge number running there.
Libya too has not lost its appeal to Nigerians. In spite of the precarious route, Nigerians daily put their lives on the line to cross over. The journey, mostly done by foot, find Nigerians crossing the Sahara, risking arrest and deadly attacks by patrol team to get to Tripoli, the capital of Libya. Says an official of a prominent government agency concerned with human trafficking, who do not want to be mentioned, " most of the travelers are girls going to engage in prostitution. The men are often their pimps. And no matter the campaign our office is making, the truth is that the rush is still on. We can arrest them or even sensitize them, but what is clear to us is that this is an ongoing war. Sex slaves are still been trafficked abroad. Our agency is helping to stave it off. But no one should be deceived, human trafficking is not going to go away in a long time. The harsh conditions here, coupled with the lure of greener pasture is just too much temptation for many of the girls and their manager to bear. The arrest and pains they suffer during the trips is a little sacrifice they make."
An emerging trend also is that of businesses folding up. Dunlop, for instance has folded up and may be relocating to Ghana. Part of the reason for the relocation is the unstable power supply in Nigeria. Checks show s that many businesses are already rethinking their continued stay in the country. South Africa and Ethiopia appear more appealing to such big businesses. Already, major stakeholders in tourism and hospitality business are looking downwards to South Africa- a country getting ready to host the world cup in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol Trust me if i wanted to diss i would but i see no purpose in that. I find it quite childish. I could join and spend my day arguing about pointless ish but i now choose to rather just relax and take the amusement out of it. After all why should i care what irrelevant ppl(strangers) say or think about me or my country. I just wish my fellow ppl would stop their ish too because that is the only way this e-war will stop. Eventually one will get tired of arguing with themselves if the other party is not bothered. But when both get into it and keep on fighting then it gives more fuel and passion for the fight to continue. You are a lady, you should try not to be like the boys arguing over ish. Well thats my opionion anyways. Take care smiley
shut the hell up and stop sounding Like an Innocent Apologist . . .
Abi No be d same Royal be this??
I too got tired and went in2 Hiatus for a while

You should know Nigerians don't give two craps about your shitty country
but all the Times I'v seen these wars take place it's always your cohorts that start the 'Pointless' battles
what the f*uck do u expect us to fold our arms and see our mother Nigeria get insulted over some petty matter by some jobless Kids??

Hell No,you might not respect your country but we Nigerians sure do ours! Take care....

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gaynaian websites always carry news about Nigeria, mostly negative. No Nigerian goes there to comment, but when there is Gaynaian news here they jump in like cockroaches only to receive mass beatings hahaha. They never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by segcymoor(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sad
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: Gaynaian websites always carry news about Nigeria, mostly negative. No Nigerian goes there to comment, but when there is Gaynaian news here they jump in like cockroaches only to receive mass beatings hahaha. They never learn.
grin grin grin grin Ghanaians always dominate you apes on nairaland and everywhere else, grin grin kicking you sh1theads in the teeth. just like we did on this thread and other threads grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1362564/10-things-ghanaians-know-nigerians grin grin grin grin modafaka! grin grin grin scum sucking low life and a friggin eeeediot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
petrodolla first of all,who would be so jobless to read all that poo of Lies you got there?? . . . And God forbid i go to that piss and shyt country for whatever reason Ooh!!! . . . Vietnam is even still understandable,but gayna?? Gawd!! . . . I can jst easily put a bullet in my head and go to hell than step foot in that garbage nation,talkless of Live . . . The mumu PPL That might even be there for petty jobs are obviously Lazy assess that can't make it in the boistrous states of Nigeria, And EVEN those ones are taking over your jobs already, or how else would you explain ur government getting oppressed over them?

so you should be proud,ur country gayna is our dustbin . . . U deserve an award!!

The only reason I would attempt going to ghana is to maybe control your business and get girls for export,Adenuga and Aliko has shown me the way smileysmiley gringrin

and besides,you know how many of una Loser teachers full here?? In our primary schools especially!!

4 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dis dollar guy just shower persin wiv spit.

Guy,enough mehn! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.