Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London - Entertainment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London (48083 Views)

Sean Tizzle Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / World Record Biggest Fish Caught In London Lake [PHOTO] / A Gal Dancing Nak*d At Iyanya Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by VenOmswiftTM(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: BTW, what is the story of the purported arrest of a Ghanaian actress in London doing on the frontpage of nairaland? How is this story nigeria-related? or wetin concern nigeria for this matter? Or is this not supposed to be a nigerian forum?
actually we really don't know each other so i'll deem it fit for us as civilised humans to respect oulrselves, analyze without bias. No insults. Have you ever been to ghanaweb forum football section? Do you see the way ghanians take up any nigerian matter? Do you see the way they call us 'mofos'. I mean how fair is that? So what do you expect? Nigerians sit & watch?

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
actually we really don't know each other so i'll deem it fit for us as civilised humans to respect oulrselves, analyze without bias. No insults. Have you ever been to ghanaweb forum football section? Do you see the way ghanians take up any nigerian matter? Do you see the way they call us 'mofos'. I mean how fair is that? So what do you expect? Nigerians sit & watch?
All Gaynaian websites carry Nigeria news all the time and No Nigerian bothers to reply them. Don't mind the fool called Petrodollar.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: come'On go to bed and suck on your thumb or somefin, Chairman, planning committe on peace matters,why dnt you tell it to your demented friends,hypocrite,tsschw!!!

Is it not evn past your bedtime already?? angry
*Yawns* that was so lame. Next time read clearly and you would see that i was talking abt both parties.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: eediot I didn't expect you to see the difference-the average nigerian has an IQ of 10!

MUMU, the difference is that Ibori is a convicted criminal whereas the Ghanaian woman was never charged and subsequently never convicted! too much for your fragile brain to handle,huh? fuelish mor0n with an IQ of a tilapia grin grin
**sighs** . . . If it takes so Long to make this clear to this dumbass . . I wonder how Long it took you to pass calculus, that's if you even did pass it . . .

Dude!! She was petty,frigging petty and cheap!! A whole National figure, an actress who was banned from visiting a country,over what??!! Stealing a silly bracelet i can easily pay for!! Are you frigging kidding me?? Who would waste time and space in convicting such cheap useless,Hood-rat!!

Christ!! I wonder who has a smaller tadpole brain and iQ between you and brobbery

#mysteriouswonder

And btw,i have a recorded iQ of 135, as opposed to your obvious 30
Goggle "iQ of 135" and chew on that!! 8-(

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
zappyj: Ghana thief..lmao!

That's a mouthful isn't it? It doesn't roll off your tongue like Naija thief because this kind of story is associated with more so than Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: Hahahaha no wonder Soyinka described your sh1thole as the open sore of Africa. grin grin grin

people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Phucking nigerian cuntsssssss grin cheesy woteva she stole was worth it cuz its valuable than nigerians. cheesy
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adamskuty: u will never see a nigerian actor/actress steal from a shopping mall grin mr.petrol,pls calm ur nerves by drinking a chilled cup of monkey pee mixed with alomo bitters grin

Everyday u hear story of Nigerians doing heinous things. How many of actors or actress have been arrested for drugs and other crimes. This lady was never arrested so how can y'all call her a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Even if a Ghanaian should steal a bag full of shittttt its worth it cuz its useful n valuable than any nigerian on diz earth. Phucking animals

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Kingmojo:

Everyday u hear story of Nigerians doing heinous things. How many of actors or actress have been arrested for drugs and other crimes. This lady was never arrested so how can y'all call her a thief.
yes,but we dnt st*-pidly shoplift bracelets from malls when we know cameras are watching and detectors waiting

and I think that's the point, so why act so offensive over one single news??

Dude,read the news again . . She was arrested,her host's place raided(she doesn't even have a place), implicating another ghanaian actress who had overstayed in the UK, getting the both of them deported and banned in the process,she wasn't even worth trial . . . Eh!!

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
collynzo2: All Gaynaian websites carry Nigeria news all the time and No Nigerian bothers to reply them. Don't mind the fool called Petrodollar.

Luk at diz baboon wot r u on abt, a piece of shitttt from a God forsaken country
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by collynzo2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
To all the stupid Gaynaians asking why she wasn't sent to prison if she actually stole, you don't get sent to prison for shoplifting in the UK especially if the stolen item cost less than £100 and it is your first time of being caught. The punishment is a fine and an apology from you. The Gaynaian thief obviously apologised and paid for the item.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Phucking nigerian cuntsssssss grin cheesy woteva she stole was worth it cuz its valuable than nigerians. cheesy
like really!
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by striker9(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Luk at diz baboon wot r u on abt, a piece of shitttt from a God forsaken country
a chimpanzee calling someone baboon,check your gene dude

3 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by solomon111(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Even if a Ghanaian should steal a bag full of shittttt its worth it cuz its useful n valuable than any nigerian on diz earth. Phucking animals
if a bag of shirtt is worth more than Nigerians,then ghana must be useless indeed.
GTB,Zenith,first bank,access bank, GLO,dangote group silverbird group,encomium magazine,city people magazine,nollywood moguls and hundreds of other multinational corporations doing their best to brush to reasonable standards are owned by Nigerians.
Be grateful for once.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: yes,but we dnt st*-pidly shoplift bracelets from malls when we know cameras are watching and detectors waiting

and I think that's the point, so why act so offensive over one single news??

Dude,read the news again . . She was arrested,her host's place raided(she doesn't even have a place), implicating another ghanaian actress who had overstayed in the UK, getting the both of them deported and banned in the process,she wasn't even worth trial . . . Ehr!!

Primitive nigerian daftttt cuntttt it seems u have difficulty in understanding da queen's language. Typical nigerian who act before thinking. Wot u hv written is utter nonsense.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by solomon111(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: yes, and I think that's the point, so why act so offensive over one single news??

Dude,read the news again . . She was arrested,her host's place raided(she doesn't even have a place), implicating another ghanaian actress who had overstayed in the UK, getting the both of them deported and banned in the process,she wasn't even worth trial . . . Eh!!
crap. she was only visiting and presumably staying with friends, as some people do. secondly, her friends have not been deported. they are still in the UK and this lady says she has arranged with a lawyer to take up their case! read well ....before I hit that your pathetic head.....

is a case involving ONE Ghanaian woman and yet you self righteous demons have used it a basis to attack all Ghanaians. I am waiting for the day an incident involving a single nigerian will be used as a basis to nail all nigerians. then let's hear you modafakas talk about why use one single incident to smear a whole country. damn fvcking self righteous demons! arrant crap!
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Adamskuty: pls calm ur nerves u red NECK MUSHIE EATING APE WHO LOVES RAPING FROGS grin for ur information ape,ur laterine is number.1 in africa when it comes to internet scam,u guys have overtaken 9ja,u should be proud of that,for the first time in ur country 55yrs history u guys are number one in something grin

disgusting parasite,u should be tied to the bumper of an off-roader and dragged across the cactus-filled watelands of ur international village with only 2 functioning airports grin bantu eating primitive grin

All because we let nigerian refugees to enter the country. We were never rank in top ten in Africa let alone top 5 in the world. Most of the fraudsters in Ghana are Nigerians like 99.9% of them.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by luxs(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
arguin wit a ghanian is lyka arguing with a cow....so my naija pple avoid xchaingin words with dis cows......

Smelling pigzzzz

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by solomon111(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
if a bag of shitt is worth more than Nigerians,then ghana must be useless indeed.
GTB,Zenith,first bank,access bank, GLO,dangote group silverbird group,encomium magazine,city people magazine,nollywood moguls and hundreds of other multinational corporations doing their best to brush to reasonable standards are owned by Nigerians.
Be grateful for once.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by igbeke: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sijo01: kleptomaniac
it hasn't come to that o, haba.
I pity her, though.
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
luxs: arguin wit a ghanian is lyka arguing with a cow....so my naija pple avoid xchaingin words with dis cows......

Smelling pigzzzz

U son of a mentally retardeddddd gorilla don't u know even cows r worth more than nigerians? R u dat stupidddd dat u don't realise diz. Nigerians r da most worthless humans on earth.

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Primitive nigerian daftttt cuntttt it seems u have difficulty in understanding da queen's language. Typical nigerian who act before thinking. Wot u hv written is utter nonsense.
and who are you?? . . . Pls go take a seat with your obnoxious cre-tin folks waiting for Nigerian diss,you haven't earned it yet . . . I wasn't expecting you to understand, dumb gaynian ,you guys are naturally stewpid ppl!!

Now get your stupid moniker outta my face until I'm done with your seniors!!
Go play with your toys or something kid!!
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
[s]
solomon111: if a bag of shitt is worth more than Nigerians,then ghana must be useless indeed.
Be grateful for once.
[/s] Look at this evil scumbag without brain, a serious waste of space. Hahahaha who left your cage open? You are a living proof that a man can live without a brain! whack a con!

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
solomon111: if a bag of shitt is worth more than Nigerians,then ghana must be useless indeed.
Be grateful for once.

U foooool they run from nigeria cuz its a lawless country full of barbaric animals like u n settle in Ghana cuz we live like humans n u fooooools don't.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by solomon111(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: [s][/s] Look at this evil scumbag without brain, a serious waste of space. Hahahaha who left your cage open? You are a living proof that a man can live without a brain! whack a con!
Do you call this a rebuttal or the ramblings of a nematode?
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
PetroDolla: crap. she was only visiting and presumably staying with friends, as some people do. secondly, her friends have not been deported. they are still in the UK and this lady says she has arranged with a lawyer to take up their case! read well ....before I hit that your pathetic head.....

is a case involving ONE Ghanaian woman and yet you self righteous demons have used it a basis to attack all Ghanaians. I am waiting for the day an incident involving a single nigerian will be used as a basis to nail all nigerians. then let's hear you modafakas talk about why use one single incident to smear a whole country. damn fvcking self righteous demons! arrant crap!

ohhh . . . Sorry pal,did i hurt your feelings Hahaha,go chew on ur d-ck if ur feeling hurt!!

Oh and for ur info
"The raid led to the arrest of another actress Eunice Akua Adjeiwaa who had overstayed in the United Kingdom.
She was immediately arrested. Eunice is set to be deported back to Ghana"
do you gaynians even read at all??
Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Shaw007: and who are you?? . . . Pls go take a seat with your obnoxious cre-tin folks waiting for Nigerian diss,you haven't earned it yet . . . I wasn't expecting you to understand, dumb gaynian ,you guys are naturally stewpid ppl!!

Now get your stupid moniker outta my face until I'm done with your seniors!!
Go play with your toys or something kid!!

N who da phuck r u too pathetic stinking filthy nigerian. A disease dat need to be eradicated. U phucking moronnnnnnnnn. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by Shaw007(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
solomon111: Do you call this a rebuttal or the ramblings of a nematode?
BUHA! BUHAHA!! BUHAHAHAH!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . LmaOoo . .
**falls from Guava tree**

1 Like

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by BankuTilapia: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Nigerians are da last tin God created after animals see how barbaric u buffoons r. Loud mouth madaphuckers wit nuttin to show for. Ghana for life.

2 Likes

Re: Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London by PetroDolla: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U foooool they run from nigeria cuz its a lawless country full of barbaric animals like u n settle in Ghana cuz we live like humans n u fooooools don't.
tell the modafaking bastard! no wonder they are all clamouring for Ghanaian passports damn fvckin animals grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.