Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) (21476 Views)

If U Don't Want Ur Ribs To Crack, Please Don't Read These Jokes / Fresh And Funny Pictures To Crack Your Ribs. / Best Jokes....crack Your Ribs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by annoited(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2008
KRAMA YOU ARE GREAT. COULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD THEJOKES AS THEY COME TO YOU? ag7772003@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by annoited(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2008
great jokes.
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by aristole(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
Standing Daily Times (Ovation) for this guy now.U're gr8.
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by sincity(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2008
Nnaa men you just too muuchh.

Keep it rip wink

sorry keep it rippings. grin grin
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by folly69(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
thumbs up man keep it coming.
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by manickal(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2008
krama, were u dey na? i need ur jokes badly. i'm hooked.
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by krama(m): 1:33am On Jun 03, 2008
Hey guys, good that you are enjoying the jokes

COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS

One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.

''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."

Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

"Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by krama(m): 1:38am On Jun 03, 2008
LEECHES

What is the difference between a leech and a lawyer?

The leech stops sucking you dry after you're dead.
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by krama(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2008
CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF

A man left his cat with his brother while he went on vacation for a week. When he came back, the man called his brother to see when he could pick the cat up. The brother hesitated, then said, ''I'm so sorry, but while you were away, the cat died."

The man was very upset and yelled, ''You know, you could have broken the news to me better than that. When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof and wouldn't come down. Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up. Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had passed away.''

The brother thought about it and apologized.

"So how's Mom?" asked the man.

"She's on the roof and won't come down."
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by krama(m): 2:07am On Jun 03, 2008
GRASS EATER

A man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?" he asked the man.

"I don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, please come to my house!"

"But sir, I have a wife and four children, "

"Bring them along!" the rich man said.

They all climbed into the limo. Once underway, the poor fellow said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in."

The rich man replied, "No, you don't understand. The grass at my house is over three feet tall!"
Re: Don't Read These Jokes! (Else You Break Your Ribs!!!) by krama(m): 2:12am On Jun 03, 2008
TWO JOBS

Q: What''s the difference between a gynecologist and a geneologist?

A: One looks up the family tree, and the other looks up the family bush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple And Short Jokes.. Just Read And Laff / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. / Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.