Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. (21562 Views)

Best Jokes 2012 / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Best Jokes....crack Your Ribs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2009
You can't believe what people do in church this days, A boy sitting close to me was lighting a cigaret right inside the church! My bottle of beer nearly fall. Can you imagine?
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2009
A man said to his pal; Your son seems intelligent it must be from u. His pal replied; no its not from me,it should be from his mum cos i'm still with my sense.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2009
D president,Vice president & senate president where in a plane. D president said; I can throw #1000 note down and make someone happy. D V.president said; I can throw 2 #500 notes down and make 2people happy. D senate president said; I can throw 5 #200 notes down and make 5people happy. D pilot heard them and said to himself, "Idiots, i can throw 3 of u down and make everyone happy.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by Sike(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2009
Two sperms talking to each other.
D 1st said: when i grow, i'll be a Doctor.
D 2nd replied: Me, i'll be surely become a Lawyer when i develop.
The man goes to the Toilet and Shagg off.
Dissapointed, they both shouted: IDIOT!! He destroy our Career.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by Kunbee: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2009
All of them are stale undecided
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2009
Talking of all being stale' why not try hackneyed,archaic,platitudinous,threadbare and d rest of them? There are lot of us out there who'd like to contribute to one or two issues but due to d way some of us do address ourselves,they wouldn't want to.If u open a page and see u don't like d subject matter,topic or things in it,u open another one or better still logout instead of blabbing. We are all in Nairaland to gain one or two things not to kill minds.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2009
An American, English and a Ni9ja man wer on a ship suddenly d devil appeared n said; ''drop anytn in d sea, if i find it, i will eat u! If i dont, i will be your slave!!'' D American dropped a pin, d devil found it and ate him! D English man dropped a coin, d devil found it and ate him too! D NAIJA man opened a bottle of water, poured it in d sea & said; '', 2day na 2day! Oya find am na!!
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2009
A very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that Bastard that pushed me in.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2009
A policeman went to a suya spot and started at a roasted chicken,d suyaman asked if he needed some and he replied "Shut Up" I'm arresting dis chicken for immoral dressing.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2009
A policeman went to a suya spot and started at a roasted chicken,d suyaman asked if he needed some and he replied "Shut Up" I'm arresting dis chicken for immoral dressing.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2009
I didn't kiss your girlfriend, i only told her lips a secret.

Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by Kunbee: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
I am still not laughing
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by xynerise: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2010
*yawns* A newbie in the school of jokes. Try again dude. cool
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by Kunbee: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2010
Abi nao sad
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ha! Ha!! ha!!! You guys will never give up making fun of someone hmm! Kinda like it anyway,part of d fun. But we all na guys o!
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2010
In a certain psychiatric hospital,d psychiatrist wanted to test d psychological and mental improvement of d patients and so,he drew a motor car on a board. He watched to see what would happen. Some certain patients went to d board and tried to push d car from its position but a certain patient was sitting calmly without making an attempt to join the others in their foolish act. D psychiatrist watched him and so felt he was getting better,he then decided to ask him why he didn't join d others. D psychiatrist moved towards him and gently asked: why join them,when i have d key to d car?

1 Like

Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
In a certain psychiatric hospital,d psychiatrist wanted to test d psychological and mental improvement of d patients and so,he drew a motor car on a board. He watched to see what would happen. Some certain patients went to d board and tried to push d car from its position but a certain patient was sitting calmly without making an attempt to join the others in their foolish act. D psychiatrist watched him and so felt he was getting better,he then decided to ask him why he didn't join d others. D psychiatrist moved towards him and gently asked: why join them,when i have d key to d car?
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by DicksonDonny(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
If you notice this notice,you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by mafioso(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
DicksonDonny:

A very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that naughty person that pushed me in.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. by suzzy16(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
DicksonDonny:
A very rich man who own a huge house has a very beautiful & sexy daughter. He is interested in alligators and has a big swimming pool filled with different and exotic specimen of d species. One day,he decided to throw a party and invited hundreds of people. After everyone has had a few drinks,he announced that anyone who can jump into d pool and make it on both side alive would have either two million naira or his sexy daughter. No one was willing to try this until suddenly there was a splash,and he turned to see a guy in d swimming pool swimming as fast as he can to d other side,Everyone cheers him as d alligators try to tear him apart. Amazingly,he makes it to d other side,some what ruffled but unharmed. The rich man says 'I say that was Amazing! So what is it to be,d two million naira or my daughters hand? The hero replies "Look sir,i don't want your money or your daughter, i just want that Bastard that pushed me in.
lol,vry funny

(1) (Reply)

Housa Man Visited A Yoruba Prostitute In Kano / Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow! / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.