Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Things Web Developers Must Achieve - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Things Web Developers Must Achieve (6843 Views)

Salient Tips All Web Developers Must Know / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer? / Web Developers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by funkymedina: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
this is on the front page ..hahaha cant wait to start seeing comments like passing through ..wetin concern garri seller etc wink
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by okeyxyz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
@OP obviously knows nothing about the industry or art of web-developing. He simply makes a list of his fantasies, and then declares them to be achievements/standards by which web developers are measured. Also all the people who have praised this list so far have no idea what web developing is about. There are thousands of accomplished and prospering web-developers who have no interest(yes, they are interests, not skills) in any of the items mentioned in this funny list.

4 Likes

Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by NET1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
how many have you achieved?

.NET
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls, I don't know anything about web developing.
Pls can I become guru like you guyz through learning on youtube and where do u advice I start.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Promhize: Pls, I don't know anything about web developing.
Pls can I become guru like you guyz through learning on youtube and where do u advice I start.

https://www.nairaland.com/1375393/things-web-developers-must-achieve#17121632
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by shoppingbagssho(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
iam a designer. i will work towards achieving these goals
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by chiefkpokp(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
greenmouse:

@graphicplus, how many of this have you achieved ?.

for me I got about three on your list now.

I thank God, Nice list anyway.

U jst spoke my mind....for me, Robust Site, even download more than 50themes for people to download, develop wordpress plugins then jomla, drupal,web applications, all dis one don do for me for d now cos orkpolor eye non good.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by eliteprince: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
HOT UPDATES!!

LEARN HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM HERE {GLO Bolt,ZTE, MTN Huwaei E303, etc}
See Tutorial Here»
http:///mfrzzx4

ALSO, NEW!! FREE DSTV DECODER SOFTWARES FOR MOBILE!! WATCH YOUR DSTV CHANNELS NOW ON MOBILE SMARTPHONES {Andriod, BlackBerry, Iphone, Symbian] & PC

»»»TWEAK UPDATES««
»»HOT NEW!! BLAZING ETISALAT UCWEB & OPERA HANDLER CHEAT WORKING ON ALL ANDRIOD!! NOW OUT©

+NEW!! HOW TO GET 2GB TWEAK ON MTN PULSE FOR JUST N200 TO BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD WORKING ON BOTH MOBILE & PC..

»» HOT NEW!! JWP IS BACK!! NOW BLAZING ON ETISALAT WITH SUPER DOWNLOAD SPEED

+NEW!! LEARN HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BIS N1,500 PLAN ON ANDRIOD AND JAVA PHONE!!
Now posted at
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
yorme:

https://www.nairaland.com/1375393/things-web-developers-must-achieve#17121632
Thank you. My 1st question: do u think I can be well tutored on those programmes on youtube
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by senarii: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
@poster, its good to have targets in anythig you do. Your list aint bad at all. But if you really want to achieve greatness, your must learn to develop web applicattions from scratch to finish not depending on joomla, dupri or wordpress and its like. Hard coding is sweet and gives freedom.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Promhize:
Thank you. My 1st question: do u think I can be well tutored on those programmes on youtube
Sure. But it also depends on how the tutor handles it. But you are advised to read books also. You can refer to these books anytime you want.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by senarii: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
I agree with you. And as I heard the poster mentioning... Wordpress... I knew he is a new generation developer. quote author=okeyxyz]@OP obviously knows nothing about the industry or art of web-developing. He simply makes a list of his fantasies, and then declares them to be achievements/standards by which web developers are measured. Also all the people who have praised this list so far have no idea what web developing is about. There are thousands of accomplished and prospering web-developers who have no interest(yes, they are interests, not skills) in any of the items mentioned in this funny list. [/quote]
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
yorme:
Sure. But it also depends on how the tutor handles it. But you are advised to read books also. You can refer to these books anytime you want.
Thanks. God bless
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Esiri111(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
nice list!
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Esiri111(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
Im trying to hit no.1.
You can support me @ www.gcliqq.tk/r (free)
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by pak: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
senarii: I agree with you. And as I heard the poster mentioning... Wordpress... I knew he is a new generation developer. quote author=okeyxyz]@OP obviously knows nothing about the industry or art of web-developing. He simply makes a list of his fantasies, and then declares them to be achievements/standards by which web developers are measured. Also all the people who have praised this list so far have no idea what web developing is about. There are thousands of accomplished and prospering web-developers who have no interest(yes, they are interests, not skills) in any of the items mentioned in this funny list.

Thanks.

When most young developers get to the field. They will experience what I call a realignment of priorities.

The OP still seem to be clinging to 'schoolboy ideals'
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by otodeluxe(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Well am trying I've built a school result checker in php before. But the issue is PHCN
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Raypawer(m): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2013
ok.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Divergent(m): 12:48am On Jul 31, 2013
This is a nice list. I'm using it as a career guide from here on out.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by chiefkpokp(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2013
For those foolish dude out here who says develop web application from scratch and dnt depend on wordpress, joomla, drupal, well I develop web applications from scratch when neccessary and client is ready to pay well, but ma question to u all is will u develop from scratch when u have like 5jobs at hand and u r expected to finish dis jobs before 3weeks. Even if d client pays u, 50,50k for each? So all dis question is for those who is indirectly saying to develop site using wp,jomla,drupal is a crime.....oya!! Ur time start counting. 1,2,3........
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by megamindmaster(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2013
Obi1kenobi: How long will it take to train as a web developer? I have inclinations towards the field. Any advice from an expert?
One cannot categorically say a time it will take you to be a web developer. grin . It depends on your zeal, how fast you learn, and more. You need to start from somewhere, learn them one after the other and in a few months time, you can start building profeSsional site and still keep improving...
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by megamindmaster(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2013
@ OP, I have been able to do 2 of these anyway, and still gearing to do more... Hope you are too...
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Jonakez(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Please; how do i have my own personal WEBSITE? Please; i need one...
Jonkes writes!
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Ifems(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2013
Any good Web developer in the housepls call Emeka on 08035231006 or email:evictor8065@yahoo.com
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by cannonnier(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2013
mcvize: i gues what makes you learn fast which one cannot be specific on the time frame is your enthusism,drives and zeal you might be shock that i took somebody three month.

Where can i learn in lagos?
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by kefmawin: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
This is very interesting! I am hereby motivated to present the following as my moderate contribution:

This is no joke! Recent experiment has shown that with the latest state of the art technology, a typical novice can effortlessly become a professional web designer or developer in a couple of days.

This affords anyone opportunity to seamlessly develop several world class websites in less than a week.

If this interests you just call 08035966124 or send mail to info@kefmawin.com

Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by halmat(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Is it the same knowledge used in designing websites that is also used to develop application(mobile or pc)
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
Guy U don Marry.Do you have plans of getting married.You can achieve all thses if you choose to remain celibate.
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
cannonnier:

Where can i learn in lagos?
Contact greenmouse @ http://www.greenmousetech.com/
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by shorxynla(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Haba! Are we sure this is the real graphicsplus posting? I don't see anything about developing a responsive website tongue

And not using open source software to design website
Re: Things Web Developers Must Achieve by cannonnier(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2013
yorme:
Contact greenmouse @ http://www.greenmousetech.com/
5 weeks.
Do you know the costs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / CSS Vs Tables / How To Get More Readers On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.