Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? (9037 Views)

Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? by Goshen360(m): 2:57am On Jul 30, 2013
nlMediator: ^^
Refutal? Disclaimer? The brother is still maintaining the position till today! He only walked back the part about pre-marital sex for non-engaged people. For engaged people, he believes they can sleep together. And even claims that it is a teaching for mature people only! Yes, the devil was there all along. Question is: why wasn't he mentioned more than a handful of times? More precisely, why didn't we read about those he possessed? None of you has been able to answer the simple question.

And your WoF teachers you idolized don't agree with what I taught of fornication? Ask one of them, name withheld. grin
Re: Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? by nlMediator: 1:54am On Aug 01, 2013
^^

Idolize ke.

Interesting you're seeking support and solidarity from WOF - when it suits you!
Re: Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? by DavidOluyale(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yvete:

The doctrine of 'once saved, ever saved' is false. Just because they've accepted Jesus doesn't mean a person is completely delivered from demonic bondage following them through the years. It depends. Don't tell me there are no witches in the Church.

You are entitled to your opinion. I like to stay out of religious debates on NL. I'm not a preachers' daughter. grin

You a believer. So u should be ready to share your faith. Drop title Abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.