Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers (21502 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by KokoBeware: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hahahahahaaaa..

See them... #TeamShepopotamus people..

Thugs entered after the battering abi?! So you mean that Bipi, Ihunwo and 3 other members somehow managed to pursue all other 27 assemblymen out of the house, bring in a New mace, impeach the speaker Amacheree, suspend 15 other assembly men and hold a sitting without any violence or attack...

Bros drex!!!

Ihunwo deserves every blow from that fake mace that he recieved.. Bipi should have also chopped some Macing. You say Chidi lloyd had no justification for his actions, thats your opinion.. I say he did the right thingg constitutionally which is defend our democracy from unscrupulous characters that sort to truncate it with a coup..

So you mean Amaechi' small security detail could overpower all the thugs and the police detail of the national assembly that allegedly was on the side of the thugs
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by KokoBeware: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Have you also wondered who recorded the video The person must have been on the side of the 27 for him not to have been attacked.....

And for him to have released the video shows that .........

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by steveec122(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
delors: If Chidi had killed that poor fellow with the mace, I wonder what his supporters would be saying. But then, this is democracy, Chidi Lloyd should be tried fairly and not all these barbaric anti-democratic measures...Everything is just becoming more complicated.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing: Chidi Lloyd is a lawless man and should not be tried in the court of law. He deserves to be tried in the court of jungle justice.

Gather some XY's and legally mace him till his demise becomes law. Nonsense.

Those of you supporting evil will soon face the wrath of God.

Chidi Lloyd wanted to kill an unarmed man over political disagreement. Very shameful.

I hope you also know that a civilian elected leader like Hon. Bipi trying to overthrow a civilian elected Speaker of the state House of Assembly (Hon. Amachree) military style/ cult style is also evil. How come you guys are not crying for the wrath of God to face Hon. Bipi's supporters like PEJ.

What about a State's Commissioner of Police allowing thugs to enter the state house of assembly and attack house mmbers. Isn't that evil?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by babyhrt(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Propaganda at its peak...going blind Jus like dat? Do dis pple tink we r dumb?...jus a week in police in detention n he is going blind?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing:

Here you go again validating your ignorance.

coup d'é•tat (ˌku deɪˈtɑ)

n., pl. coups d'é•tat (ˌku deɪˈtɑz, -ˈtɑ)
a sudden and decisive action in politics, esp. one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.

coup d’état, also called Coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group. The chief prerequisite for a coup is control of all or part of the armed forces, the police, and other military elements.

The removal of a "GOVERNMENT" illegally by military takeover is considered coup d'é•tat, while the removal of an incompetent house speaker in Rivers state otherwise constitutionally referred to as "impeachment" in Nigerian is just and of sound democratic judgment.

That Evans Bipi and other brave lawmakers in the Rivers house, performed their constitutional responsibility by legally impeaching the incompetent Hon Amachree and suspending other irresponsible members of the house is sheer bravely worthy of commendations. That the sacked house members unleashed terror on their former colleagues, shows in great length the desperation of these dishonorable men of "NO CHARACTER".

Now tell me how the impeachment of Amachree constituted a coup?.

If i go on air to brag about how i killed a man, and the man came forward to say I killed him, does that make my claim valid?.

As a highly spiritual man, I can only say that you are just a kid with no sense of consequence. Your dangerous utterances will do you harm than serve you any good. Be careful mate.

[b]From bottom up..

I'm careful hommie.. I aint scared of Nobody both living and dead.. I speak my mind as I feel it. Rough seas cant shake an aircraft carrier. Trust me, Niggas have tried. I'm a truly rugged civilian. #WORD!!

BACK to the matter;

Coups vary..

There is a difference between a military coup and a civilian coup.

The overthrowing of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was a civilian coup caused by a civil uprising that forced him out of office.

Now in the case of Rivers Assembly, you would be trying to pull an elephant out of a hat if you describe it as an impeachment. Remember that an 'impeachment' is a legal process of removing a sitting government from office. For this to happen, due process must be followed and it always involves a 'vote of no confidence' cast by majority which then leads to the impeachment of the said public officer and it is always followed by civil and/or criminal suits against said officer. In the case of Rivers State;

Rivers State has 33 Assembly men in total.

Bipi and 4 others storm the house with thugs in the middle of a sitting and start assaulting assembly men (this he testified to on tape).

5 assembly men (which does not constitute a majority) conspired to unseat the government of the house of assembly using thugs and hoodlums.

After stopping the assembly sitting, Bipi and 4 others proceed to hold an illegal assembly sitting where they proceed to impeach a legally elected officer, suspend 15 others and proceed to install themselves into key positions. All this they did in the absence of 27 other lawmakers.

They brought in a fake mace (the symbol of authority of the House of assembly) which in itself is illegal.

NOTE: The Assembly has powers to impeach a sitting governor. Now if a renegade group of assemblymen have driven out the official Speaker and the other house members, proceeded to install themselves as the new head of the assembly, illegally impeached the legally elected speaker, suspended 15 other members illegally, the next inevitable step is to impeach the governor of the state. If this isnt a coup, then I wonder.

5 Men overthrowing 27 Men cannot be deemed to be an 'Impeachment' but a coup.

#FACT!!!!

If you are caught on tape bragging about killing a man (without any pressure, coehsion or force), on the same tape you are caught chanting the 'lingo of a known violent cult', surrounded by hoodlums and touts and it turns out that the man is indeed dead, then i'm sorry you become the prime suspect. The onus of proof of innocence is on you.

.......... #NEXT!!!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Olaolufred(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing:

My friend, anyone who takes the law into their own hands, deserves the same measure from others. That's absolute justice. No deliberation, no argument, no technicalities, no claims and counter-claims. Just pure undiluted justice.

There was no false alarm on anyone, Chidi Lloyd took a mace with the sole intention of murdering someone opposed to him "politically".

If Chidi Lloyd believes in the rule of law, he should have shown maximum restraint and approach the court alongside the former speaker Amachree over what they perceive as wrongful impeachment.

I have repeatedly reiterated that the legality of Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to determine. Chidi Lloyd and his band of honorable bandits should never have reaorted to violence and cheap foul-cry.

Good you now that legality of an action is on a costitutional Court to determine.
The same court is all required to tell Lloyd to his face that what he did is forbidden by our constitution.
However, you seems to conclude on premises that makes you contradict your own self.

We know that LLoyd did not believe in law as his action had portrayed, but does Nigeria have a law to correct him?

This is an additional question apart from the one I asked earlier which you decided not to answer.
The problem we have in Nigeria is that we do not think what is best for Nigeria. But only what our interests is.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by networkrecharg: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
May God forgive you. And punish you for wickednes. May u be blindfolded.

samuelkaykay: Hon Lyod should remain in police custody until Hon Chinda is fully
recovered.He should also be made to sweep the market square for 24days,after that he will bring 50 bags of rice,1000 tubers of yam and 7 cows,volunteer to support GEJ,Openly criticize,Tinibu,Buhari,Amaechi.Finally he should donate 7 patrol vans to JTF.THE gODS HAVE SPOKEN!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Bright2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Elegam face! cool
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing:

My friend, anyone who takes the law into their own hands, deserves the same measure from others. That's absolute justice. No deliberation, no argument, no technicalities, no claims and counter-claims. Just pure undiluted justice.

There was no false alarm on anyone, Chidi Lloyd took a mace with the sole intention of murdering someone opposed to him "politically".

If Chidi Lloyd believes in the rule of law, he should have shown maximum restraint and approach the court alongside the former speaker Amachree over what they perceive as wrongful impeachment.

I have repeatedly reiterated that the legality of Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to determine. Chidi Lloyd and his band of honorable bandits should never have reaorted to violence and cheap foul-cry.

LAW SCHOOL LESSON 101..

Chidi lloyd has been arrested.. Fine!

The biggest charges that can be brought against him are;

1. Assault with a 'potentially' deadly weapon.
2. Aggravated assault

Attempted murder charge cant stick. The prosecution would never be able to prove 'mens rea', and for murder to occur, their must be two components; the 'Mens rea' and 'Actus Rea'.

That said, it would boil down to the judge sentencing him to jail with an option of a fine, and prolly putting the cost of Ihunwos treatment on him..

HOWEVER!! Bipi and Ihunwo would later face charges of Treason which can carry the death penalty or a very lenghty jail term.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by ckkris: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

I'm careful hommie.. I aint scared of Nobody both living and dead..

Just dont offend the ICELANDERS. And Asari is not on your side. This may turn to street battles, not just UST & UNIPORT
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Ikiriye(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
nairalanders do you think police will manhandle chidi loyld and display him open to the public.i dont think so cos the man will answer for his wicked deeds and his supporters are as usual trying to paint the Amiable Police CP BLACK.AS FOR THE REQUEST BY THE HOUSE FOR HIS REMOVAL IS BULLSHIT,HAS HE FAILED IN HIS DUTIES,IS THE STATE INSECURE SO WHY THE CALL FOR HIS REMOVAL; BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME A C.P is not begging a governor for milk so all plans to remove him is been implored fowl.JOSEPH MBU IS THE BEST CP TO EVER HAPPEN TO RIVERS STATE SO THEREFORE THE USELESS HOUSE SHOULD GO DIE WITH THEIR RECOMMENDATION.ALL CP IN RECENT TIMES HAVE BEEN HAUSA THAT HAS NO VALUE FOR THE STATE OTHER THAN RUNNING ERRANDS FOR THE GOVERNOR INSTEAD OF THE STATE AS PARAMOUNT.LIVE MBU JOSEPH ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
ckkris:

Just dont offend the ICELANDERS. And Asari is not on your side. This may turn to street battles, not just UST & UNIPORT

Bros,

I select my fights wisely.. Only a fool walks about looking for trouble, but if trouble waka come jam me.. I go bring out the unrepentant militant side of me, mix am with my Biafran blood and go to war.

Plus my path and that of charlatans like that cant cross..

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ikiriye: nairalanders do you think police will manhandle chidi loyld and display him open to the public.i dont think so cos the man will answer for his wicked deeds and his supporters are as usual trying to paint the Amiable Police CP BLACK.AS FOR THE REQUEST BY THE HOUSE FOR HIS REMOVAL IS BULLSHIT,HAS HE FAILED IN HIS DUTIES,IS THE STATE INSECURE SO WHY THE CALL FOR HIS REMOVAL; BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST A C.P is not begging a governor for milk so all plans to remove him is been implored fowl.JOSEPH MBU IS THE BEST CP TO EVER HAPPEN TO RIVERS STATE SO THEREFORE THE USELESS HOUSE SHOULD GO DIE WITH THEIR RECOMMENDATION.ALL CP IN RECENT TIMES HAVE BEEN HAUSA THAT HAS NO VALUE FOR THE STATE OTHER THAN RUNNING ERRANDS FOR THE GOVERNOR INSTEAD OF THE STATE AS PARAMOUNT.LIVE MBU JOSEPH ALONE.

Another waterside vulcanizer.. grin

The CP whose office is right across the road from the house of assembly stood by and watched as hoodlums breached the house of assembly and aided 5 assembly men disrupt a sitting legislature and then proceed to challenge Policemen that tried to resist them.

Negro puleeeeze!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by OurYansh: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lots of M0R0NS in the South-South.....

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by andyanders: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ibanga p: Hmm, jus one week in custody nd his supporters are crying for him to be released becos he's going blind. Hw abt thousands of innocent nigerians languishing in our prisons in d name of awaiting trials? Nobody cares if they are turning blind or not, or aren't they humans like Lloyd?

Loyd should even be murdered as he already sent somebody closer to the grave. He should also be preparing to go to his own grave.Not only blindness.He should be sorry not to also enjoy the money he stole as that is the trademark of politicians to steal.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by ckkris: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

I go bring out the unrepentant militant side of me, mix am with my Biafran blood

[/b]

Biafran blood, collaborating with those Boko Haram born-to-ruin Governors? And the unreliable ACN? Major Chris Anuforo, BSc Maths, Task Force Commander during Tiv Riots, refused the instruction of the Sardauna to kill the Tiv Rioters. That generation stood for the equal right of all Nigerians to rule, to develop and prosper. Please organise your thoughts well. No need to regret after naive decisions.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emmadani: u dnt know wat u are saying,when u c d police beatin guyz dat av not commited any crime,u would not av said wat u said.Dis man beat sum1 to coma n ur are hr sayin rubish.U are simply encouragin order lawmakers to follow chidi's act.
we are saying exactly the same thing. Aren't you guys tired of living like wild Animals? Why should the police, instead of just arresting u civilly, now turn around and use force when u arent resisting? Oh, I get it, u believe ure a cow thus u deserve such unruly and undisciplined treatment? Hmmmnnn.... no wonder u guys will do anything to ensure Buhari is never President.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Rolly83:

My friend i feel like calling u a Bas-Tard and a Bloo-dy Scum!!!
You feel like calling me that just because I warned yall in praising a police force metting out Justice extrajudicially? Lmao smh You guys just happen to walk on 2 feet and luckily learned how to make use of ur vocals cords, in reality you belong in the jungle. U guys are straight up beasts.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by moodswing(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]From bottom up..

I'm careful hommie.. I aint scared of Nobody both living and dead.. I speak my mind as I feel it. Rough seas cant shake an aircraft carrier. Trust me, Niggas have tried. I'm a truly rugged civilian. #WORD!!

BACK to the matter;

Coups vary..

There is a difference between a military coup and a civilian coup.

The overthrowing of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was a civilian coup caused by a civil uprising that forced him out of office.

Now in the case of Rivers Assembly, you would be trying to pull an elephant out of a hat if you describe it as an impeachment. Remember that an 'impeachment' is a legal process of removing a sitting government from office. For this to happen, due process must be followed and it always involves a 'vote of no confidence' cast by majority which then leads to the impeachment of the said public officer and it is always followed by civil and/or criminal suits against said officer. In the case of Rivers State;

Rivers State has 33 Assembly men in total.

Bipi and 4 others storm the house with thugs in the middle of a sitting and start assaulting assembly men (this he testified to on tape).

5 assembly men (which does not constitute a majority) conspired to unseat the government of the house of assembly using thugs and hoodlums.

After stopping the assembly sitting, Bipi and 4 others proceed to hold an illegal assembly sitting where they proceed to impeach a legally elected officer, suspend 15 others and proceed to install themselves into key positions. All this they did in the absence of 27 other lawmakers.

They brought in a fake mace (the symbol of authority of the House of assembly) which in itself is illegal.

NOTE: The Assembly has powers to impeach a sitting governor. Now if a renegade group of assemblymen have driven out the official Speaker and the other house members, proceeded to install themselves as the new head of the assembly, illegally impeached the legally elected speaker, suspended 15 other members illegally, the next inevitable step is to impeach the governor of the state. If this isnt a coup, then I wonder.

5 Men overthrowing 27 Men cannot be deemed to be an 'Impeachment' but a coup.

#FACT!!!!

If you are caught on tape bragging about killing a man (without any pressure, coehsion or force), on the same tape you are caught chanting the 'lingo of a known violent cult', surrounded by hoodlums and touts and it turns out that the man is indeed dead, then i'm sorry you become the prime suspect. The onus of proof of innocence is on you.

.......... #NEXT!!!

[/b]

Your argument is invalid, since it questions the legality of acting within the constitutional provisions.

FYI, A vote of no confidence was passed on the former speaker before impeachment proceedings was initiated, lawmakers who didn't want to be part of the impeachment decided to withdraw, which is in full conformity with such house process. ( Owing that It is an acceptable trend in modern politics to abstain from voting or taking part in legislative duties if either side of the divide/argument does not appeal to you ). That some people decided not to vote in an election does not render the the votes of others invalid.

Amachree's impeachment was conducted by a valid number of members who didn't want to abstain from exercising their constitutional legislative rights and privileges.

"Civilian Coup" Like seriously?? - Using the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak by popular uprising as an example of what a coup means to you, goes a long to further highlight your ignorance on what a coup really is. Mubarak's regime was an illegitimate govt borne out of a military coup and not by any constitutional or popular will of the Egyptian people, his overthrow can't amount to a coup since he had no legitimacy in the first place.

Your personal opinion about what transpired in River's state assembly can't lend any credence to your lamentation of foul-play or your erroneous equation of 5/27. Also your record of events is as faulty as the head that conceived it.

For the umpteenth time, the legality of Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to determine. It is not an issue for someone at your level of knowledge to fathom or deliberate.

GET THIS RIGHT.... If you are caught on tape bragging about killing a man, and the man you claimed to have killed came on air to allege that you killed him. Does that make him any dead more than it makes you a murderer?.

Since "coup" & "Rugged" has become your choice word of use, I only have these words for you: [b]Only a suicidal pilot says he is not afraid of turbulence. [/b]Until.... BOOOOM!. DOWN.

Keep it quiet and safe, if you can..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by visalo: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
make them hammer that animal in human uniform....stupid chidi
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by moodswing(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Olaolufred:

Good you now that legality of an action is on a costitutional Court to determine.
The same court is all required to tell Lloyd to his face that what he did is forbidden by our constitution.
However, you seems to conclude on premises that makes you contradict your own self.

We know that LLoyd did not believe in law as his action had portrayed, but does Nigeria have a law to correct him?

This is an additional question apart from the one I asked earlier which you decided not to answer.
The problem we have in Nigeria is that we do not think what is best for Nigeria. But only what our interests is.

My brother honestly this junk of argument you awfully pieced together in the first paragraph made me as confused as you who wrote it. Kindly not use the word "contradict" except the situation is worth it.

To your question, Yes!, Nigeria do have a law to punish would-be murderers and dishonorable men of no repute like Chidi Lloyd. If convicted (which I Know he will for sure), he will go to prison. Every right thinking Nigeria has condemned the barbaric act of this blood-thirsty man, it is now left for the court to condemn him as well.

I do agree with with your last assertion... The problem we have in Nigeria is that we do not think what is best for Nigeria. But only what our interests is.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by kingbang: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

LAW SCHOOL LESSON 101..

Chidi lloyd has been arrested.. Fine!

The biggest charges that can be brought against him are;

1. Assault with a 'potentially' deadly weapon.
2. Aggravated assault

Attempted murder charge cant stick. The prosecution would never be able to prove 'mens rea', and for murder to occur, their must be two components; the 'Mens rea' and 'Actus Rea'.

That said, it would boil down to the judge sentencing him to jail with an option of a fine, and prolly putting the cost of Ihunwos treatment on him..

HOWEVER!! Bipi and Ihunwo would later face charges of Treason which can carry the death penalty or a very lenghty jail term.

Pass the kpoli pon de left hand side son! That ish you are smoking is damn strong!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by moodswing(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
ckkris:

Biafran blood, collaborating with those Boko Haram born-to-ruin Governors? And the unreliable ACN? Major Chris Anuforo, BSc Maths, Task Force Commander during Tiv Riots, refused the instruction of the Sardauna to kill the Tiv Rioters. That generation stood for the equal right of all Nigerians to rule, to develop and prosper. Please organise your thoughts well. No need to regret after naive decisions.

Thank you. Common sense they say: is not common, some common people have it but can't put it to common use.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by kingbang: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is the animal blind yet? angry angry angry angry
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing:

Your argument is invalid, since it questions the legality of acting within the constitutional provisions.

FYI, A vote of no confidence was passed on the former speaker before impeachment proceedings was initiated, lawmakers who didn't want to be part of the impeachment decided to withdraw, which is in full conformity with such house process. ( Owing that It is an acceptable trend in modern politics to abstain from voting or taking part in legislative duties if either side of the divide/argument does not appeal to you ). That some people decided not to vote in an election does not render the the votes of others invalid.

Amachree's impeachment was conducted by a valid number of members who didn't want to abstain from exercising their constitutional legislative rights and privileges.

"Civilian Coup" Like seriously?? - Using the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak by popular uprising as an example of what a coup means to you, goes a long to further highlight your ignorance on what a coup really is. Mubarak's regime was an illegitimate govt borne out of a military coup and not by any constitutional or popular will of the Egyptian people, his overthrow can't amount to a coup since he had no legitimacy in the first place.

Your personal opinion about what transpired in River's state assembly can't lend any credence to your lamentation of foul-play or your erroneous equation of 5/27. Also your record of events is as faulty as the head that conceived it.

For the umpteenth time, the legality of Amachree's impeachment is an issue for the court to determine. It is not an issue for someone at your level of knowledge to fathom or deliberate.

GET THIS RIGHT.... If you are caught on tape bragging about killing a man, and the man you claimed to have killed came on air to allege that you killed him. Does that make him any dead more than it makes you a murderer?.

Since "coup" & "Rugged" has become your choice word of use, I only have these words for you: Only a suicidal pilot says he is not afraid of turbulence. [/b]Until.... BOOOOM!. DOWN.

Keep it quiet and safe, if you can..

[b]From bottom up..

Rugged, rough seas, whatever other cult lingo you choose to use, I also dont care. There really is no point making e-threats to each other.. Should we ever have need to show our true strenghts and ability in the real world, then our true strenghts and weaknesses would become visible..

BACK TO THE MATTER...

moodswing:

Lets see...

- A vote of no confidence proceeding was initiated.. Was this before Bipi started assaulting the Lawmakers or after?!

- Lawmakers are always free to abstain from casting votes on any bill/motion before the house. That said, 27 lawmakers abstained, 5 voted in support of the 'vote of no confidence', proceeded to impeach the speaker based on their 5 votes, then elected a new speaker based on their 5 votes, then the new Speaker (and 4 others) proceeded to suspend 15 other lawmakers who abstained from voting.. grin LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!! grin Who sell you your weed?!..

moodswing:

- Now based on your comment, if these government of 5 had proceeded to impeach the sitting governor, they would be well within the law.. grin

moodswing:

Erm...

I dont know what era you live in, but last time I checked, Horsni Mubarak became President in 1981 after the assasination of the President of Egypt (Anwar Sadat).
President Mubarak was re-elected by majority votes in a referendum for successive terms on four occasions: in 1987, 1993, and 1999.
In 2005.. Egypt held an election in which Horsni Mubarak yeat again won.. FACED WITH THESE FACTS!! On what grounds do you say that Mubaraks government was illegitimate?!

grin...
Heheheheeee... Im sure your mood is starting to swing to the left to the left!! grin

moodswing:

[b]Well.. It reeks of double standards for you to say that the impeachment of Amacheree and speaker was done within the ambits of the law (basically saying it was legal), and then turn around and say my opinion (which is contrary to yours) does not matter..

Now, Unless you are telling me that your word is LAW, then I suggest you take your own advice and shut the fvck up!! grin
Yup!! Shut your gaddamn mouth the fvck up!! cheesy

On my records of activities in the house that fateful day being faulty, well, heres how I drew my conclusion;

1. Bipis recorded testimony of assaulting the members during a sitting.
2. The video showing Bipi and his cohorts trying to breach the assembly hall in company of touts and policemen.
3. Bipi seen on video chanting 'Aro Mate' to the hoodlums who were obviously with him and challenging the Police and SSS deatils attached to the assembly.
4. Bipi seen on video with 2 other assembly men impeaching the speaker, suspending 15 members and making himself speaker (in an empty assembly hall).. Same video showed how the whole charade was orchestrated by them.
5. Bipi and his faction seen carrying a fake mace and instituting an illegal government.
6. Testimony from the other assembly men which can be found in various newspapers..

Simply put.. This is a court of Public opinion and Bipi has been found guilty. [/b]

moodswing:

Please sir: Dont you think it is stupid of you to make such an analogy..

How can you claim to kill a man, and the man whom you claimed to kill comes out to corroborate your story'... Blah blah!! Didnt you feel retarded putting this analogy together?!

Now here is a much simpler one..

'You go on T.V bragging that you stole, killed and ate your neighbours chicken. And tomorrow your neighbour comes out to say that her chicken is indeed missing and that you stole, killed and ate her lost chicken... NOW!! Doesnt that make you the prime suspect in the case of the missing chicken?! Wouldnt it be safe for us to assume that the chicken is dead and in your tummy?! Now isnt the onus of proof of innocence in the allegation of the stolen chicken upon you the person who confessed and bragged about killing and eating the missing chicken on t.v?!

I am beginning to feel like a bully!! Consider this a schooling..
Whilst you and the likes of Bipi were running around the creeks chanting 'Aro mate' and declaring 'rough seas', some of us were busy reading and getting a proper education.
Judging by your user name 'Moodswing', I'm sure you must be getting really angry wherever you are.. Heres my advice, GO HUG A TRANSFORMER HOMMIE!!

Consider this an e-asswhooping...

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by otmorkly(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Punch newspaper has an app for android phones. No need to head over to the news stand tp get news, just power up your android phones and get the latest. It's only a touch away. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u312245p574620

This app is the un-official app for Punch newspaper. It's is the most read newspaper in Nigeria. Among its peers which include Thisday, Guardian, Thisday, Vanguard and Naija newspapers, it continues to top the charts in terms of undiluted news when it happens, how it happens and as it happens.
If you looking to put your hand on the pulse on the daily events as it happens in Nigeria, covering the following categories:
- Entertainment
- Politics
- Health
- Business (Money, Capital Market, Homes & Property, Business and Economy, International Business, Financial Punch, Information Technology)
- Sports
- Interviews
then this app is the app to go for. Get a true position of the NSE. Nigerians looking for job vacancies subscribe to Punch as well. Don't think twice, this is an app you will love to have. Download now and begin to enjoy unhampered access.

What's even better about this is app is subsequent updates are free of charge.

It's like you buy the newspaper once and for life. Check it out here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appbuilder.u312245p574620
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by ebosed: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ibanga p: Hmm, jus one week in custody nd his supporters are crying for him to be released becos he's going blind. Hw abt thousands of innocent nigerians languishing in our prisons in d name of awaiting trials? Nobody cares if they are turning blind or not, or aren't they humans like Lloyd?

Must we continue to progress in error? Correcting the past wrong must start from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by moodswing(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

From bottom up..

Rugged, rough seas, whatever other cult lingo you choose to use, I also dont care. There really is no point making e-threats to each other.. Should we ever have need to show our true strenghts and ability in the real world, then our true strenghts and weaknesses would become visible..

BACK TO THE MATTER...

Lets see...

- A vote of no confidence proceeding was initiated.. Was this before Bipi started assaulting the Lawmakers or after?!

- Lawmakers are always free to abstain from casting votes on any bill/motion before the house. That said, 27 lawmakers abstained, 5 voted in support of the 'vote of no confidence', proceeded to impeach the speaker based on their 5 votes, then elected a new speaker based on their 5 votes, then the new Speaker (and 4 others) proceeded to suspend 15 other lawmakers who abstained from voting.. grin LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!! grin Who sell you your weed?!..

- Now based on your comment, if these government of 5 had proceeded to impeach the sitting governor, they would be well within the law.. grin

Erm...

I dont know what era you live in, but last time I checked, Horsni Mubarak became President in 1981 after the assasination of the President of Egypt (Anwar Sadat).
President Mubarak was re-elected by majority votes in a referendum for successive terms on four occasions: in 1987, 1993, and 1999.
In 2005.. Egypt held an election in which Horsni Mubarak yeat again won.. FACED WITH THESE FACTS!! On what grounds do you say that Mubaraks government was illegitimate?!

grin...
Heheheheeee... Im sure your mood is starting to swing to the left to the left!! grin

[b]Well.. It reeks of double standards for you to say that the impeachment of Amacheree and speaker was done within the ambits of the law (basically saying it was legal), and then turn around and say my opinion (which is contrary to yours) does not matter..

Now, Unless you are telling me that your word is LAW, then I suggest you take your own advice and shut the fvck up!! grin
Yup!! Shut your gaddamn mouth the fvck up!! cheesy

On my records of activities in the house that fateful day being faulty, well, heres how I drew my conclusion;

1. Bipis recorded testimony of assaulting the members during a sitting.
2. The video showing Bipi and his cohorts trying to breach the assembly hall in company of touts and policemen.
3. Bipi seen on video chanting 'Aro Mate' to the hoodlums who were obviously with him and challenging the Police and SSS deatils attached to the assembly.
4. Bipi seen on video with 2 other assembly men impeaching the speaker, suspending 15 members and making himself speaker (in an empty assembly hall).. Same video showed how the whole charade was orchestrated by them.
5. Bipi and his faction seen carrying a fake mace and instituting an illegal government.
6. Testimony from the other assembly men which can be found in various newspapers..

Simply put.. This is a court of Public opinion and Bipi has been found guilty. [/b]

Please sir: Dont you think it is stupid of you to make such an analogy..

How can you claim to kill a man, and the man whom you claimed to kill comes out to corroborate your story'... Blah blah!! Didnt you feel retarded putting this analogy together?!

Now here is a much simpler one..

'You go on T.V bragging that you stole, killed and ate your neighbours chicken. And tomorrow your neighbour comes out to say that her chicken is indeed missing and that you stole, killed and ate her lost chicken... NOW!! Doesnt that make you the prime suspect in the case of the missing chicken?! Wouldnt it be safe for us to assume that the chicken is dead and in your tummy?! Now isnt the onus of proof of innocence in the allegation of the stolen chicken upon you the person who confessed and bragged about killing and eating the missing chicken on t.v?!

I am beginning to feel like a bully!! Consider this a schooling..
Whilst you and the likes of Bipi were running around the creeks chanting 'Aro mate' and declaring 'rough seas', some of us were busy reading and getting a proper education.
Judging by your user name 'Moodswing', I'm sure you must be getting really angry wherever you are.. Heres my advice, GO HUG A TRANSFORMER HOMMIE!!

Consider this an e-asswhooping...

I hereby respectfully heed the advice: Never argue with stuupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. You have surely beaten me with your vast experience, and also rightly declared victory.

Your school fees is/was obviously a wasted investment.#FACT

In line of this sad development, there will be no need to reply the jargon's you've ceremoniously posted Mr. Rugged civilian. A word of advice.... "LEARN"
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by taiwobr: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
why are the supporters of lyod fumming,when he was breaking his opponents head they were jubilating,now the table has turn around;FEDERAL MITGHT VS STATE MUSCLE let see who win...... ghengen
Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by Okijajuju1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
moodswing:

I hereby respectfully heed the advice: Never argue with stuupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. You have surely beaten me with your vast experience, and also rightly declared victory.

Your school fees is/was obviously a wasted investment.#FACT

In line of this sad development, there will be no need to reply the jargon's you've ceremoniously posted Mr. Rugged civilian. A word of advice.... "LEARN"

Hahahahahahahaaaa..

Debate closed..

Goes back to my egbo..

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
taiwo br: why are the supporters of lyod fumming,when he was breaking his opponents head they were jubilating,now the table has turn around;FEDERAL MITGHT VS STATE MUSCLE let see who win...... ghengen

Don't support anyone. Support what is right and kick agaimst what is wrong.

Hon. Bipi was wrong to invade the house with thugs. Overthrowing the Speaker of the house with an illegal process and fake mace was wrong.

Hon. Chidi Lloyd was wrong by over reacting and attacking those who invaded the house with thugs.

The Commissioner of Police was wrong for allowing thugs enter into the Rivers State House of assembly opposite his office and he was informed of the possibilty of the attack and folded his arms.

Why is Hon. Chidi Lloyd the only one in trouble or is the law one sided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba State Governorship Election Results / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Jos (Pictures) / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.