Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (23651 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by sylve11: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
What is wrong wit ppl from the east bearing funny names like e.g sylvanus, magnus, donatus, bolenus etc.? dont know but they r really funny.

@ Mr. Bonnylite, sorry for the oppression. God is watching. cool

@ moderator pls do not ban me, just worried abt the names. Proudly Igbo! cool

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by showby: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls Help me out with my own wahala: I want to start a certain online business. The main problem is, how I can receive and make payments online to international customers in Dollars. Most Nigeria payment processors, like Voguepay, do not accept dollars or payments from outside Nigeria. Please I need your suggestions
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by fasa2020(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
showby: Please Help me out with my own wahala: I want to start a certain online business. The main problem is, how I can receive and make payments online to international customers in Dollars. Most Nigeria payment processors, like Voguepay, do not accept dollars or payments from outside Nigeria. Please I need your suggestions

Use 2checkout or Plimus or Payoneer !!!
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by antartica(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
It feels like a gestapo state in a socalled democratic nigeria.?It has always been the case,the poor are constantly subjected to the scourge of the rich on daily,with no judicial system in place to save them.

The police themselves are the gestapos.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
y2kaustin:
Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).

Please send 100,000 thousand naira to my account and I will give you 1 billion naira to pay your bills. The money must be sent today.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
sylve11: What is wrong wit ppl from the east bearing funny names like e.g sylvanus, magnus, donatus, bolenus etc.? dont know but they r really funny.

@ Mr. Bonnylite, sorry for the oppression. God is watching. cool

@ moderator pls do not ban me, just worried abt the names. Proudly Igbo! cool

What about Patience, Goodluck, Godswill, etc?

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cultured: That serves the fictitious " Mr. Bonny " right and I can bet that same fate awaits many of you in this forum and other online forums - all of you who derive pleasure in soiling the names of successful people , character defamation is a big crime anywhere , so folks better desist from such atrocity , if you have genuine allegation against anyone, the law court is the best place to try and convict someone ... enough of this "pull him down" syndrome everywhere. Someone who lives in a class house should not throw stones. Enough is enough !

WHO IS THIS DEMENTED MONKEY?
IM SURE U NEVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IN THE ZOO
FROM WHENCE U ESCAPED
U MUST BE HIGH ON EMEKA OFFOR'S CUM
DO US A FAVOUR AND SHOOT URSELF

.......... OYA ARREST ME MFKA

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by chinelomma: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
These two men are from my village, why is Emeka embarassing Oracity folks like these
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Inoknowbook: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cultured:

You poor folks should give me a break , I know the 2 characters involved in this case too well . For one , Chukwudi with his fictitious name " Mr Bonny " and Emeka Ofor are from the same kindred and to the best of my knowledge , Emeka Offor remains the biggest philanthropist that has ever emerge from their community if not the state at large , and this guy happen to be one of his greatest beneficiaries , thus my anger over this choice of using the social media to tarnish his benefactors image . In the other hand , this guy himself is into drug pushing in South Africa , therefore he lack moral standard to abuse Emeka Offor either online or offline .

Now , I wonder why you folks are crying for him , because Emeka Offor has used the power within his arsenal to fight back ... common folks , you get what you give , that's the rule of made men . Learn how to chose your battle !

The guy got what is coming at him. If I were Emeka Offor, I will do much more to him. How could he use the social media that is open to all to castigate an international business man in such manner? The last time I checked, Emeka Offor has not been tried, talkless of being found guilty of any crime. When has it become guilty until proven innocent? And believe you me, if Emeka Offor were to file civil suit against him at the law courts for general and punitive damages, this poor church rat may end up being ordered to pay tens of millions of naira by the court, taking into consideration the stature of the man whose image he was trying to impugn. Where would he get the money from? So, Emeka Offor was being lenient and magnanimous to him by using the police just to luck him up. Whenever he's released, he should be accompanied by his kinsmen to thank Emeka for his magnanimity. If you cannot deal with the heat, you better get out of the kitchen!
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Cultured(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Babzilla:

WHO IS THIS DEMENTED MONKEY?
IM SURE U NEVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IN THE ZOO
FROM WHENCE U ESCAPED
U MUST BE HIGH ON EMEKA OFFOR'S CUM
DO US A FAVOUR AND SHOOT URSELF

.......... OYA ARREST ME MFKA

Slowpoke , I don't join issues with never-do-well like you .The last time I checked "freedom of expression " does not give an ignoramus like you the right to soil successful people's image .

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by dareyking(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
All sound gibberish to moa...I'mma fresh as hell if em feds wacthing....2chainz ft pharell....*turn up......Timi4real6 @2go...
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Babalegba(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cultured:

Boy ! Learn how to chose your battle , before you get consumed . And for your information , no one in your lineage can match me in any sphere of life ... Usage of English language inclusive. Pauper keep off my lane .
you sound like a pained self inflated mediocrity with grandiose delusions of his meaningless importance. You keep referring to people as poor and that showed your moral bankruptcy and your value system as upside down. Why are you so fixated on poverty. Your kind impoverish Nigerians to line their dirty pockets. My initial post was to draw attenion to your dumb post and it succeeded. You don't feed nairalanders so as far as i'm concerned, you can roll your poxy money into a tight ball and shove it. Your mindless arrogance is a disgrace to the ibo race. Calling nairalanders poor.Smh

6 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by code0: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
showby: Please Help me out with my own wahala: I want to start a certain online business. The main problem is, how I can receive and make payments online to international customers in Dollars. Most Nigeria payment processors, like Voguepay, do not accept dollars or payments from outside Nigeria. Please I need your suggestions

THE ILLUMATI SCREENS. THEY HAVE IT.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Akpaife(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Emeka leave dat man he is ur brother go n look 4 our enemys
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
berem: Wahala dey o! can someone please confirm if Emeka Offor is a nairalander?

U dey fear Anyway me I no dey comment o make i just dey calculate how many nls dey yarn wetin go land dem for jail here grin grin grin

If all those politicians nls have been bashing left, right and centre here were to be like Emeka so a lot of us would be in jail now What an abuse of power!
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Cultured(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Babalegba: you sound like a pained self inflated mediocrity with grandiose delusions of his meaningless importance. You keep referring to people as poor and that showed your moral bankruptcy and your value system as upside down. Why are you so fixated on poverty. Your kind impoverish Nigerians to line their dirty pockets. My initial post was to draw attenion to your dumb post and it succeeded. You don't feed nairalanders so as far as i'm concerned, you can roll your poxy money into a tight ball and shove it. Your mindless arrogance is a disgrace to the ibo race. Calling nairalanders poor.Smh

Attention seeker , I don't like joining issues with enemy of progress like you , so I say keep off my lane before you get consumed . Meanwhile , I don't hold brief for Emeka Offor , however I still insist that you poor folks should stop this bad habit of " pull him down " syndrome . Enough is enough .

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by kenzwin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
lurvy: [size=15pt]" Bonny Okonkwo was attending a business meeting in Surulere, Lagos when his phone rang.

The caller on the other end announced that he was a police officer from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS. The officer ordered Mr. Okonkwo to race back to his Mushin apartment immediately for an arrest...."
[/size]

[size=15pt] This is another terrible piece of journalism..... Its a pity! I dont think the Nigerian Police are that stupid to call you on phone and say that they want to arrest you because doing so will make the suspect try to evade arrest!
[/size]
sorry its true SARS gives you a call if they know your house and the fact that when you get the call, you would want to come and clear your name. but if youre a hardened criminal, its just to storm whereever you are and deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by slimfit1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
I no know book:

The guy got what is coming at him. If I were Emeka Offor, I will do much more to him. How could he use the social media that is open to all to castigate an international business man in such manner? The last time I checked, Emeka Offor has not been tried, talkless of being found guilty of any crime. When has it become guilty until proven innocent? And believe you me, if Emeka Offor were to file civil suit against him at the law courts for general and punitive damages, this poor church rat may end up being ordered to pay tens of millions of naira by the court, taking into consideration the stature of the man whose image he was trying to impugn. Where would he get the money from? So, Emeka Offor was being lenient and magnanimous to him by using the police just to luck him up. Whenever he's released, he should be accompanied by his kinsmen to thank Emeka for his magnanimity. If you cannot deal with the heat, you better get out of the kitchen!

There is no point starting an argument with this common house boys. Please let move on before they start with queens English. We all know that you can be educated yet behave like and illiterate e.g Jonathan.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by sayso: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
idnoble135: Let nairalanders beware! Those who cant talk without insults, who cant make their point known without a form of abuse beware! If you are one, your days are numbered.
TO ME, this is fair. The way some personalities have been defamed is alarming. Its wicked! They sit and type all manner of things against an individual. Am sure, some of those personalities have cried when they read untrue comments about them.
This is good. All that should be done is that the same thing be done for those who are less wealthy.
To those who can not bridle their tongue, hope this info makes you shudder in fright.

Why make such comment? Are you not human? was the guy not saying the truth? Emeka offor, God's judgement comes later.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dat wl neva stop d truth.
@Emeka rubish,cum nd arest me u baboon son of bush!
Smh 4u
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by immortalcrown(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmm! One with God is majority. That is why everybody should avoid sin so that he won't suffer till eternity (even after death). There is no peace or joy on earth. The poor is oppressed by the rich while the poor uses his mouth to skin the rich alive.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by ACM10: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2013

[size=18pt]
“In part of Igbo where this fella comes from, there is no clean drinking water,no steady electricity, no hospital[/size]

The above quote is not only the truth, but it is the gospel truth. Emeka Offor is Mr Donatus. He goes about donating money to every organisations and politicians while his home is in a state of disrepair. His cousins wallow in poverty. One of his cousins, Obinna Offor was among the bodies recovered from Ezu river. Some said that he was involved in kidnapping activities, while others said that Emeka Offor decided to liquidate him. The young man came back from Malaysia to visit friends in Lagos when the same Emeka Offor's SARS squad picked him off and later executed him. This man is a monster.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Ferdinandu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Money and Power in the hands of a tout is a very dangerous weapon.Sorry Mr Bonny that it will take u personal experience to realise that.So don't go about whining your mouth anyhow if you don't have both in Nigeria.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by RedCard1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
idnoble135:
So true! NL folks should be careful with their words. The internet is no longer a faceless, anonymous world.
so we should pretend to be happy when we are sad right? Even when we are sadder people and Mr President even d saddest (in Patience Jonathan's voice), we should crack up suffery smiles abi? We should just get our lips sealed abi? Na wa for you o. Let them do well, dat way no one will insult them.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by DIVINE78: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cultured:

You poor folks should give me a break , I know the 2 characters involved in this case too well . For one , Chukwudi with his fictitious name " Mr Bonny " and Emeka Ofor are from the same kindred and to the best of my knowledge , Emeka Offor remains the biggest philanthropist that has ever emerge from their community if not the state at large , and this guy happen to be one of his greatest beneficiaries , thus my anger over this choice of using the social media to tarnish his benefactors image . In the other hand , this guy himself is into drug pushing in South Africa , therefore he lack moral standard to abuse Emeka Offor either online or offline .

Now , I wonder why you folks are crying for him , because Emeka Offor has used the power within his arsenal to fight back ... common folks , you get what you give , that's the rule of made men . Learn how to chose your battle !

How much of shareholders' money did emeka offor run down? You mumu no be small. Someone stole in billions and contributes to charity in millions and you started worshiping him. Mumu factorial!

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by FlyboyZee: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
bravetentewa: It Ȋ̝̊̅§ Only in Nigeria that some S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called politrickians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ restless and sleepless whnevr the truth Ȋ̝̊̅§ said.....Emeka Offor should thank Okonkwo for further enlightening him on wht he should be doing.....He has forgotten S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ soon that charity begins @ home....the mentality Of Nigerian politicians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Disgusting....the Do not want sincerity....the only want there praises to be sang irrespective of whethr it Ȋ̝̊̅§ right or not.........it Ȋ̝̊̅§ about time we come to terms with the fact that our Critics aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ our friends because the show us our faults..........Emeka Offor Ȋ̝̊̅§ a Disgusting man.
I guess you need a brain, because its only an alien that can decipher this your gibberish and baldderdash.
Ok. Sorry, I didn't now you wanted to inform us that you just got crapberry, sorry uk-used blackberry phone. Eh yaaaaa!!!! What a pity! such is life.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by FlyboyZee: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Repeated post.
Seun, please create a situation where one can delete, not just to modify his/her own post if its duplicated. This is ernestly becoming frustrating. #JustASideWordAnyways#
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by chiefkpokp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Well if dats d case I think I have to register anoda account in NL, with fake details so dat I go fit dey treat people when dey use kelebe burst guyment jst because we dey express our view...... Ooooops I don forget ma ilegal username, so am already processin it..... Politician I non tlk to una ooooo, make una wait make I register anoda username. Operation arrest d ghost
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
point5: Who is Emeka Offor,,is he a man or woman?is he/she an animal or a tree,,lol,som1 plz tel me..

wtf, she is a womanbeing. Hahaha. **laughing in swahili**

Nigerian police on sale. That is why a man should make money. Nuff said.

But the way people accuse Mr. President on this forum baffles me. Even if you hate him, i cant imagine some of the things people say here.

The manner in which the man in question attacked Emeka Offor was too vulgar. He could have still made his points with untainted english. Address others the way you would like to be addressed.

This reminds me of the arrest made in United States after the last U.S. general elections in which an Obama hater said wicked things about the U.S. President. He was taken in for his words on the internet. He wished the president death.

So my people from the East coast, West coast, North side and South side. Make some noise. Lets live in peace and let Mr. President enjoy his tenure till 2019. Hating him cannot strip him of his throne. Chukwu na eme eze...

Long live GEJ, long live PEJ, long live Emeka Offor, long live the man in prison, ehen lest i forget. Long live Rivers state. Hehehe.

I chop sumtin this night . Me i know.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by rayboy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
That is how d spend our oil money! Intimidating ppl up and down. God shld 4give us in ds country.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
berem: Wahala dey o! can someone please confirm if Emeka Offor is a nairalander?

Yes, am seeing what you are writing but wetin dey ur mind, i no know.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Professor PP: I reserve my comment. >:

Fear fear like you. By the way, where is Eko Ile, Gbawe, Dayokanu and Bluetooth to blame GEJ for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Commences Sale Of Diezani, Badeh, Others’ Forfeited Assets / Japa: FG Expresses Concern Over Increasing Emigration Of Nigerians / Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.