Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (23660 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by smoothlips(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
bravetentewa: It Ȋ̝̊̅§ Only in Nigeria that some S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called politrickians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ restless and sleepless whnevr the truth Ȋ̝̊̅§ said.....Emeka Offor should thank Okonkwo for further enlightening him on wht he should be doing.....He has forgotten S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ soon that charity begins @ home....the mentality Of Nigerian politicians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Disgusting....the Do not want sincerity....the only want there praises to be sang irrespective of whethr it Ȋ̝̊̅§ right or not.........it Ȋ̝̊̅§ about time we come to terms with the fact that our Critics aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ our friends because the show us our faults..........Emeka Offor Ȋ̝̊̅§ a Disgusting man.
what is it with your THE and THERE?
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by Mylove55(f): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
saxywale:
Infact, I don't even know what to say. The jungle called Nigeria. How would people respect the police when they are been killed by ombatse.
dat is why i am always happy whenever boko kil police or army.if u wan die,come and arrest me,if u can.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by martinect2803(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thats Nigeria for you. What really baffles me is that the person has some atom of truth is his claim. Nobody is mentioning his role in Anambra state from 1999 to 2003 during Mbadinuju's administration.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by olu77(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Emeka Efo, I bet u are online currently monitoring how many more arrests you'll ask the police to make. Welldone sir! Jobless billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by debbleopto: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
bestview: This is it..

As for people that called GEJ all sorts of names. Beware !!!!!

is it not because you don't know that gej has 1 year and few months left?
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by debbleopto: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
pullyacap: Man inhumanity to man....'Gambari pa fulani ko ni ejo ninu'. To think that the Notorious Emeka Offor is from d same place as this man further rankles the brain.

That is d brand of selective injustice being meted out to low-ranking Nigerian on daily basis by the PDP...

don't you see the funny PDP I have known since 1998 and actually it is an offshoot of NPN. Could you imagine them making Umaru Dikko ( the dustbin politician that expected Nigerians to be eating from dustin in the early 80's) to head the reconciliatory committees. Party that Deceive People .
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by debbleopto: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
idnoble135: Let nairalanders beware! Those who cant talk without insults, who cant make their point known without a form of abuse beware! If you are one, your days are numbered.
TO ME, this is fair. The way some personalities have been defamed is alarming. Its wicked! They sit and type all manner of things against an individual. Am sure, some of those personalities have cried when they read untrue comments about them.
This is good. All that should be done is that the same thing be done for those who are less wealthy.
To those who can not bridle their tongue, hope this info makes you shudder in fright.

what if God who is almighty do the same to you as u have wished, for telling lie. He just immediately throw you to hell fire. This is why Mandela is so respected. The arrogancy and anger in Nigerian men are too much. Gen murtala was called insane person by the then head of nitel in 1975. Murtala did nothing to him. it was a year later the man discovered that Murtala really understand Yoruba and he was shocked because he had abused him in Yoruba.
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by yankidelta(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Cultured: That serves the fictitious " Mr. Bonny " right and I can bet that same fate awaits many of you in this forum and other online forums - all of you who derive pleasure in soiling the names of successful people , character defamation is a big crime anywhere , so folks better desist from such atrocity , if you have genuine allegation against anyone, the law court is the best place to try and convict someone ... enough of this "pull him down" syndrome everywhere. Someone who lives in a class house should not throw stones. Enough is enough !

I teach in a CLASSroom but live in a GLASShouse so I won't throw stones again joor!
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by StephTrinity: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Well Emeka Ofor should get ready to arrest more people because he has just given himself up to social media.I bet he thought the story would remain confined to their so called "kinsmen e-mail forum".lol. Money is powerful but there's something more powerful-pen and paper and in our time-internet. It helps send the message to the world which in it's entirety is not as corrupt as Nigeria. The wise ones know this and that is why the likes of wole soyinka still have their heads on their neck despite all they have said and written. Now the whole world will hear..... #sad
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by StephTrinity: 4:30am On Jul 31, 2013
olu77: Emeka Efo, I bet u are online currently monitoring how many more arrests you'll ask the police to make. Welldone sir! Jobless billionaire.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by ogaontop(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
idnoble135: Let nairalanders beware! Those who cant talk without insults, who cant make their point known without a form of abuse beware! If you are one, your days are numbered.
TO ME, this is fair. The way some personalities have been defamed is alarming. Its wicked! They sit and type all manner of things against an individual. Am sure, some of those personalities have cried when they read untrue comments about them.
This is good. All that should be done is that the same thing be done for those who are less wealthy.
To those who can not bridle their tongue, hope this info makes you shudder in fright.
IF HE HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH SIR EMEKA OFFOR,HE SHOULD WRITE TO HIM PERSONALLY NOT SAYING ALL SORTS OF RUBBISH. AM STILL A WITNESS OF THE MANY ORAIFITE INDIGENES HE GIVES SCHOLARSHIP IN UNIVERSITIES AND OTHER PHILANTROPIC WORKS.
A PROPHET HAS NO RESPECT IN HIS FATHER'S LAND. SUCH STATEMENT IS DEFAMING TO THE HIGHEST CAPACITY NO MATTER WHO THE PERSON IS, WHETHER RICH OR POOR
BESIDES YOU(THE ACCUSED) DIDN'T MAKE THE FOR HIM ND THEREFORE HAS NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO DICTATE TO HIM HOW HE WILL SHARE HIS WEALTH.
WHEN OBAMA PROMISED TO DONATE 7 BILLION DOLLARS TO AFRICA ELECTRICITY, DOES IT MEAN AMERICANS HAVE NO PROBLEM AGAIN??
PEOPLE SHOULD JST BE CAREFUL ND REASONABLE ABT THEIR UTTERANCES.
GOOD FOR HIM!!
Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerians - we sacrifice tomorrow to feed today. Sir Emeka Offor is using philanthropy to wipe away the blood on his hands.. do you know how many are not alive today because of his unethical (Evil, Wicked and Murderous) behavior. do you know why NNPC has not been able to meet 20% minimum required by OPEC as daily crude output for the past 25 YEARS, do you know how much revenue the nation has lost, you complain about high fuel prices, removal of subsidies, the sad scenario where the world's 5th largest crude exporter imports 95% of its fuel needs rather than processing it locally. SIR EMEKA OFFOR is responsible for this. when his supporters online and offline go to sleep, they are resting on the souls of those who have perished because of this Evil, their children will pay the price in the future. ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor by 24volts: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2013
ok carry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State / Fuel Scarcity: We Can No Longer Sell At N165/litre – IPMAN / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.