Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,355 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls (3586 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by 9jaboi1(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2008
Why is it dt afta men r thru with using d so called spoilt girls, when it is time for marriage dey go 2 d village or look for a naive girl for marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Easybaby(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2008
who told you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by 9jaboi1(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2008
I feel it is because dey don't want anybody dt will be
giving them wahala @ home.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2008
Nigeria boi:

I feel it is because dey don't want anybody dt will br giving them wahala @ home.
maybe
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Easybaby(f): 12:27pm On May 28, 2008
@ibkaye,
how you dey? wink kiss kiss
how is ur man, saucekid? undecided
hope, he is cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2008
@ poster:-            

who told u that?
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2008
@easybaby
loool i dey fine o  kiss kiss
you nko? hope all is well grin
saucekid is fine jare  cool  wink
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Easybaby(f): 12:33pm On May 28, 2008
ibkaye:

@easybaby
loool i dey fine o kiss kiss
you nko? hope all is well grin
saucekid is fine jare cool wink

am cool too cool cool cool

pls, take care of him cos he is my man's friend grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2008
Easybaby:

am cool too cool cool cool

please, take care of him because he is my man's friend grin grin grin

of course i will grin wink
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by proo212(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2008
The man doesn't want his partner to call him out on his crap. More like he's doing her a fvour by opening her eyes and she should be happy with her lot,

Who says the "spoilt girls" cannot make good partners? I'm sure even the spoilt girl just wants someone she can get on well with.

My opinions.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by hammers(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2008
@poster
Native Naive Local girls?
Bring up my kids?
Manage my home?
Cook my food?

It just cant work.
There are lots of decent cute ladies in cities
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by welli(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2008
hmmm. . . .
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by tngtech(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2008
@topic

because they are naive also. grin
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by 9jaboi1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
aiit
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by onyekang1(f): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
And who says Naive or saintly chics make good partners? abegi! na 2day.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by NubianQ(f): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Poster,

Men marry the Naive girls because of their EGO's atleast they can sleep at night knowing they were the only ones that touched the girl. it amazes me as well but thats how some men are.

well as a "Bad Girl" grin grin grin i can understand it but i really don't sweat it because marriage and Love is about Fun and compatibility. so if a village girl /virgin/ or saintly girl is Good for a man. he can go ahead and marry her.

The so called spoilt girls will find Naive men too! grin grin

The world is a crazy place wink
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by quickygirl(f): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
easy prey, 4getting the pickin of a snake is a snake
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by sistajay(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
The men that prefer to marry naive girls are men with low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
threadstarter, abeg speak for urself.

this notion that guys go off and get married to some girl in nigeria or village is played out. im not sure it as rife as it used to be a couple of yrs ago.

if we have to keep it funky, a (nigerian) man is less likely to stick with a woman that cant do fucc all in the house or on her own. if u not cooking, cleaning, taking care of urself or at least have a job then u dont expect to tie a guy down.

if he runs away after the mind blowing sex and all does that not tell u dimwitted(sic) ladies something? do u think relationship is all about sex?

dammit man. u lot chat absolute garbage
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by NubianQ(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
OMO IBO:

threadstarter, abeg speak for yourself.

this notion that guys go off and get married to some girl in nigeria or village is played out. im not sure it as rife as it used to be a couple of years ago.

if we have to keep it funky, a (nigerian) man is less likely to stick with a woman that can't do fucc all in the house or on her own. if u not cooking, cleaning, taking care of yourself or at least have a job then u don't expect to tie a guy down.

if he runs away after the mind blowing sex and all does that not tell u dimwitted(sic) ladies something? do u think relationship is all about sex?

dammit man. u lot chat absolute garbage

Haba OMO-IBO,

u are normally the calm gentle man wetin dey happen smiley. the poster is just stating some obvious things in society. sometimes some men actually don't like bad girls but well all hope to find the person that suits us at some point.

You have to agree that some people actually Chose who they want to End up with and they set high standards in some cases. Personally, i am free minded because when it comes to people and whatever their history is, i can deal with accepting them.

Who said anything about sex?
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by 4once(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
dear poster,
we men prefer to marry naive girls because they are pure and clean
not the overused type
if u understand me!
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by NubianQ(f): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
4once:

dear poster,
not the overused type
if u understand me!

yeah right! like men dont have over pumped pricks undecided
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
4once:

dear poster,
not the overused type
if u understand me!
GARBAGE. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

speak for urself son
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by welli(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
Re: Why Do Men Prefer 2 Marry Naive Girls by davidt(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
@NubianQ
Marriage and love is not all about FUN and compatibility. It's more complex than that (My opinion)

I Am Finished! My God, Why Me? / A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes) / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird?